How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by sammythethief »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:December 28th, 2023, 10:47:39 pm De lowerr shhard pricesh make me happppy too. My problem ish, everry time I shell shomedingg, I tturn around and shpend it on shoomeding, *gigglesnort*. Shold 3 ...hic... donish.. bought 31 forgotten unicornsh. *blushh*
MOOD. My gold goesh right back out de door -- mainly tto ...hic... Belllamoo :*gigglesnnort*: But I no longer need to hoard gold llike a misheer inn dde hopesh dat I can aafford de donish I misheedd, shhould deyy eveer be sholdd in de MD. De Shhimmering Shhop sholved all of dooshe ishuesh for ...hic... me :t-shwoon: Now my gold can be ushed for ...hic... oder endeavooursh.

Welp :derp: Forgot how hogwild I've been going on the Glogg. :angel:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

It's bad when you have one person who can't find things right in front of their own eyes and you have to look for the 'missing' things. I have 3 such people D: D:
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Enchanteddil wrote: December 29th, 2023, 3:12:40 am It's bad when you have one person who can't find things right in front of their own eyes and you have to look for the 'missing' things. I have 3 such people D: D:
I've got one of those too, lol. My roommate can never find anything, then he tears the whole house apart trying to find it and making a mess all over, because he's too stubborn to ask for help. I've got OCD and pretty much know where 'everything' is.. until he makes another mess. Our storage room is to the point where I no longer even try to find anything.. I told him that this time HE is cleaning it up. That was over six months ago.. the storage room is still waiting to be cleaned up.

I can be stubborn too tho.. I am NOT cleaning the storage room this time.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I actually bred some hybrids, like I've been intending to do! Makes me feel like I'm actually making progress toward my personal goals :bounce:
Be kind.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

MadameRed wrote: December 29th, 2023, 8:09:46 pm I actually bred some hybrids, like I've been intending to do! Makes me feel like I'm actually making progress toward my personal goals :bounce:
Breeding is something I love to do on MS. That reminds me, I have a lot of breeding to do in the coming months :wee:
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Enchanteddil wrote: December 29th, 2023, 11:07:50 pm
MadameRed wrote: December 29th, 2023, 8:09:46 pm I actually bred some hybrids, like I've been intending to do! Makes me feel like I'm actually making progress toward my personal goals :bounce:
Breeding is something I love to do on MS. That reminds me, I have a lot of breeding to do in the coming months :wee:
Now that I'm getting breeding pairs sorted and spreadsheets made with links, it's quickly becoming my favourite thing to do!
Be kind.
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

It's very addictive :lol:

I'm going crafting for the pygmy gemdragons and crystalwings soon. Hoping to get 200 of each. That's going to be one heck of a crafting game :lol:
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Enchanteddil wrote: December 30th, 2023, 1:44:10 am It's very addictive :lol:

I'm going crafting for the pygmy gemdragons and crystalwings soon. Hoping to get 200 of each. That's going to be one heck of a crafting game :lol:
That is a mighty endeavour! But at least now I know what I can throw your way :srs:
Be kind.
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

MadameRed wrote: December 30th, 2023, 2:16:03 am That is a mighty endeavour! But at least now I know what I can throw your way :srs:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Got Merk's card and postcard! :woo:

Finally recovering from my nasty cold. Doctor said it was fine to get the covid booster and flu shot while I had it, so I got it, but man that combo absolutely flattened me for a day or two. Maybe I'll manage to finally get my cards written and sent tomorrow. Or maybe they'll have to wait until after the new year because what even is being punctual. At this rate they're going to be lunar new year cards instead of holiday cards :sweat:
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon

Return to “Community Discussion”