How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Merkwerkee »

I brought a birthday present to a friend of mine yesterday ^_^ he has the best hugs

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

Had 15 more minutes of sleep. 15. And one of my chins started crying. Woke me up cause it was a long cry. Went to check what the problem was and she just stared at me like 'You're awake now? Good'
:sulk:
by Saebra
Icethornstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Icethornstar »

I really wish I had friends who fixated on the same stuff that I did and especially at the same pace. I’d really like to not spend the this quarter super irritable/tired/sad all the time but finding community is still ??????
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Real wrote: October 19th, 2023, 11:44:45 pm Had 15 more minutes of sleep. 15. And one of my chins started crying. Woke me up cause it was a long cry. Went to check what the problem was and she just stared at me like 'You're awake now? Good'
:sulk:
You're not alone in the "pets being loud just to wake you up early" club. Hermes, one of my cats, will meow extremely loudly in front of my door as soon as he can go upstairs (in the weekends that's usually 10AM). I get that he wants food but can he please shut up and let me sleep for a few extra hours? :sigh:
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

Merkwerkee wrote: October 19th, 2023, 10:45:44 pm I brought a birthday present to a friend of mine yesterday ^_^ he has the best hugs
friends who give good hugs are such a joy in life. i love love love that sort of connection :t-hugs:
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Going clothes shopping tomorrow for my son's wedding. So happy and excited :woo:
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Enchanteddil wrote: October 20th, 2023, 9:31:32 am Going clothes shopping tomorrow for my son's wedding. So happy and excited :woo:
That is exciting! What colours are you thinking about wearing?

I just need to get through today, and then I'm on vacation. Nearly... there...

Thank goodness Merkwerkee reminded me to set my out of office email before I left work. I was neck deep in wire paperwork for the second day in a row (and I'm still not done ._.) and still nearly forgot it :lol: I didn't, though!

So now I'm on vacation. I'm going to the renaissance faire tomorrow with my best friend for the second time this year, only this time her husband is driving us so we can drink safely. I have an outfit to wear, too! It's not the stupidly expensive purple gown and cloak I bought last month that still hasn't arrived yet, but I think it's decent enough. Gonna eat the hell out of another giant turkey leg :well:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Ribbonchan
An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ribbonchan »

Watched a friend play/stream Persona 5. The art style/UI style is absolutely dazzling. I wonder how it flew under my radar for so long? Other than that, I'm prepping for the event here, token hunting on Chicken Smoothie, and also wondering how Flowergame went under my radar as well-- it's such a cute little clickable site. Shame it seems to be mostly uninhabited.

It'll sure sate my urge to garden in the cold months.
~~~A young magi sits in a glade, passed out asleep. She has a bunch of eggs and sleeping hatchlings scattered around her, one in her arms. There's a note that says "you're free to hold my eggs and hatchlings a while but my kitsune is watching you. don't steal them, you'll regret it."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Wishlist
~~~
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

i am very curious after rereading the donec description for the first time in years.
efforts have been (successfully) made to grow anemone for them in lake lakira. does this mean that lake lakira is saltwater, donec fish are freshwater, or that being magical they can live in either as long as they have the anemone?

i have a cold and garlic farts. i was supposed to make baked applesauce this weekend to share with my friend. i suppose being put off til next weekend means i could bring it over on her birthday instead of just a random day of the month because why not. i told her i'm expelling gross things currently and she's not heartbroken or anything about putting it off.
still though. we were both looking forward to squishy applestuffs. bleh.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I really want to be writing, as I'm neck deep in Witcher fanfiction and I need to write the Bombard fanfiction I want to see in this world, but I'm feeling just a little off today.

So, I'm cracking open the window to let the cool air into my room and curling up with a Dr. Pepper and my PS5. I'm thinking Potion Permit to start with, but I did just buy Cat Quest II, since it was on sale!

Either way, it's cozy game time. My friend is hosting a movie tonight in her discord channel, so I get to watch Scream later, maybe with some tea or hot cider :italian:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.

Return to “Community Discussion”