The Everything Pokemon Guild v3.0 -- [MOON / SUN / POKE-GO]

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Wolfsister
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Everything Pokemon Guild v3.0 -- [MOON / SUN / POKE-

Post by Wolfsister »

Karzarill wrote:
Wolfsister wrote:Couple questions someone might be able to help me with:

I was just thinking about getting PokeBank so I can restart X without feeling like I'm losing things--is it worth it? I read the FAQ and saw that if you end up getting a new 3DS system, you won't be able to use it on there because you'll have a different ID--is that also true of download games like Yellow?
You can transfer data from your old machine to the new one this include your eshop profile. The games you have downloaded tho won't transfer so you'll have to download all the games again but you won't have to pay since your eshop profile moved to the new machine.

When I bought a N3DS I transferred the data from my 3DS to my N3DS. Things like photos, drawings and save data from downloaded games saved on the SD card won't transfer but many other things will so what you lose is minimal. I suggest you Google transfer methods before buying just to be safe. When I moved machine I had to re-download PokéBank but i didn't lose any of my pokémon in the bank because my eshop profile moved to the new one.
That makes more sense, thanks! I have no intention right now of buying a new system, but I'm always super wary of digital-only content because it's so easy to get ripped off.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Wolfsister wrote:
Karzarill wrote:
Wolfsister wrote:Couple questions someone might be able to help me with:

I was just thinking about getting PokeBank so I can restart X without feeling like I'm losing things--is it worth it? I read the FAQ and saw that if you end up getting a new 3DS system, you won't be able to use it on there because you'll have a different ID--is that also true of download games like Yellow?
You can transfer data from your old machine to the new one this include your eshop profile. The games you have downloaded tho won't transfer so you'll have to download all the games again but you won't have to pay since your eshop profile moved to the new machine.

When I bought a N3DS I transferred the data from my 3DS to my N3DS. Things like photos, drawings and save data from downloaded games saved on the SD card won't transfer but many other things will so what you lose is minimal. I suggest you Google transfer methods before buying just to be safe. When I moved machine I had to re-download PokéBank but i didn't lose any of my pokémon in the bank because my eshop profile moved to the new one.
That makes more sense, thanks! I have no intention right now of buying a new system, but I'm always super wary of digital-only content because it's so easy to get ripped off.
Understandable, but you won't lose the games bought in eshop if you transfer the save data will either be deleted upon transfer or stuck on the old machine so you'll still lose save data but not the game itself.
FrozenSoul
CreaturesTrade

Post by FrozenSoul »

So I'm having a terrible day. My 3DS won't charge of turn on, I've seemed to have lost my Pokemon Diamond game which had all of my level 100's on it along with legendary Pokemon, my normal DS's are ancient and so I can't play Pokemon Ruby (plus the internal battery has run dry) because the DS keeps freezing and won't read the game cards.
And there are no Pokemon around me in Pokemon Go because I live in the middle of no where and no matter where I walk I can't find any without using an incense.
Looks like it is time for a trip to the electronic store.... *sigh*
I have almost no money..... Maybe I could find something in the used games section.
I want to be beautiful with words, I want to use words beautifully.
fawnfur13
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by fawnfur13 »

More new pokemon!

(these first two were already revealed in CoroCoro a few days ago, but now there's better pics!)
Spoiler
Bewear (punny X3)
Spoiler
Mimikyu
Spoiler
Wimpod
Spoiler
Bounsweet
Spoiler
Comfey
Spoiler
Mudsdale
Black Storm
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Black Storm »

Oh, I love that last one! Yay, another horse Pokemon!
1/25 gifts. Thanks!
DC Scroll
Morg Fanclub Wishlist
Aerrow wrote:Love your enemies. It confuses them.
Morgaln wrote:Don't nom my mods, I still need those! D:
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

I have been extremely lazy since Saturday. I haven't played Po-Go since then which also means I have not been getting out to go walk. Blah. I need to go somewhere tomorrow. I may hit up the mall and then a park that is known to be a Magikarp hotspot.
Wolfsister
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfsister »

Soleil wrote:I have been extremely lazy since Saturday. I haven't played Po-Go since then which also means I have not been getting out to go walk. Blah. I need to go somewhere tomorrow. I may hit up the mall and then a park that is known to be a Magikarp hotspot.
I've hardly been playing, but mostly because whenever I feel like taking the time and energy for it, either the servers go down as I walk outside or it's horrible weather.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Wolfsister wrote:
Soleil wrote:I have been extremely lazy since Saturday. I haven't played Po-Go since then which also means I have not been getting out to go walk. Blah. I need to go somewhere tomorrow. I may hit up the mall and then a park that is known to be a Magikarp hotspot.
I've hardly been playing, but mostly because whenever I feel like taking the time and energy for it, either the servers go down as I walk outside or it's horrible weather.
Yeah it doesn't really cool off here at all, but it doesn't drop below 95 until around 8pm. Being alone, I've only ventured out twice after that time. My problem is I've been so tired that I can't bring myself to go anywhere.
Black Storm
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Black Storm »

I've pretty much only used it on my walks to and from work...
1/25 gifts. Thanks!
DC Scroll
Morg Fanclub Wishlist
Aerrow wrote:Love your enemies. It confuses them.
Morgaln wrote:Don't nom my mods, I still need those! D:
HoddWink
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HoddWink »

This set of new pokemon sorta surprised me o.O
I did not expect a new horsemon, it's pretty decent I'd say. But it's giving me a 'fakemon' vibe or something.

I absolutely adore Comfey <3 Idc if people call it klefki 2.0
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Back after a hiatus, hello! Taki and Mitsuha have guarded my keep well.

Return to “Guilds Quarter”