Cracks in Mirrors OOC

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

Would you rather know plot stuff or be surprised by it?

Tell me!
31%
I want to be surprised!
38%
I don't care either way.
31%

Total votes: 13

Frittercrittern
CreaturesTrade

Re: Cracks in Mirrors OOC

Post by Frittercrittern »

Umbreon241 wrote:
Frittercrittern wrote:[[ I just noticed that darkandstormyheart's OC has a lot of the same elements as my character(combat boots, black tank top, skinny, black hair, pale, etc). e.e' I'm not sure if I should change my character or not...I really like the way she is, but if it makes more sense for me to change her up a bit so I don't match her character, that's fine. ]]
Hmm... I think it'll probably be fine since that's only hair color and clothing style. Stormy is also in the process of looking through some edits that I asked them to make. While that part of Uma probably won't change, I think they'll add in some more identifiers like facial structure and whatnot. Your characters should be fairly differentiable. I'm probably also going to ask that you edit Coil's form as well and add in more stuff in her appearance, which should help. :roll:
[[ Oh, okay. Thank you for clearing that up! I'm doing lots of social studies homework, so I probably won't be able to RP right away when we start.

Also, I think we might need a bit more detailed of a map. Like what buildings in each faction are where and stuff. Since Coil knows a lot about sewers and such, location is a huge factor for her.
]]
<< Image | Image | Image | Image >>
ComanderSalmon
CreaturesTrade

Post by ComanderSalmon »

Umby mind taking a look at my character? I most likely have something that should be changed.
What happens if you fold the cloak of invisibility the wrong way?...
OH S**t WHERE DID IT GO?
Hello Everyone recently got a name change Kaio=ComanderSalmon
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

Frittercrittern wrote:[[ Oh, okay. Thank you for clearing that up! I'm doing lots of social studies homework, so I probably won't be able to RP right away when we start.

Also, I think we might need a bit more detailed of a map. Like what buildings in each faction are where and stuff. Since Coil knows a lot about sewers and such, location is a huge factor for her.
]]
That's fine, I'll try to figure out a place for you to jump in once we start. I'm not sure when we'll start, I'm aiming for about a week from now?

I'm planning on making a city map. I can't guarantee any buildings, but there will definitely be an improved map at some point in the near future.
ComanderSalmon wrote:Umby mind taking a look at my character? I most likely have something that should be changed.
I glanced over it and I'm going to go to bed soon, but I'll try and take a more in-depth look when I have time. >.<
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
Frittercrittern
CreaturesTrade

umbreon241 wrote:
Frittercrittern wrote:[[ Oh, okay. Thank you for clearing that up! I'm doing lots of social studies homework, so I probably won't be able to RP right away when we start.

]]
That's fine, I'll try to figure out a place for you to jump in once we start. I'm not sure when we'll start, I'm aiming for about a week from now?

I'm planning on making a city map. I can't guarantee any buildings, but there will definitely be an improved map at some point in the near future.
[[ Awesome. If you can, it'd be cool if you could try to make a list of things I can improve on Coil. I want to make sure she works well with the other RP characters. ^.^ ]]
umbreon241
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

Frittercrittern wrote:[[ Awesome. If you can, it'd be cool if you could try to make a list of things I can improve on Coil. I want to make sure she works well with the other RP characters. ^.^ ]]
I can do that! I'll try to get it to you tomorrow or tuesday, but no promises. One of my friends helps me look over forms and I'm not sure what their schedule is like for the next few days, but I can check. :bounce:
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Frittercrittern
CreaturesTrade

umbreon241 wrote:
Frittercrittern wrote:[[ Awesome. If you can, it'd be cool if you could try to make a list of things I can improve on Coil. I want to make sure she works well with the other RP characters. ^.^ ]]
I can do that! I'll try to get it to you tomorrow or tuesday, but no promises. One of my friends helps me look over forms and I'm not sure what their schedule is like for the next few days, but I can check. :bounce:
[[ Okay, thank you! :D ]]
umbreon241
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

Frittercrittern wrote:[[ Okay, thank you! :D ]]
Update: got distracted watching the first episode of Jessica Jones. Will start typing up stuff for you tomorrow.

As a warning, I have a math test and a bunch of other stuff on Thursday, so I might vanish on Wednesday and Thursday. :P

Frittercrittern
CreaturesTrade

umbreon241 wrote:
Frittercrittern wrote:[[ Okay, thank you! :D ]]
Update: got distracted watching the first episode of Jessica Jones. Will start typing up stuff for you tomorrow.

As a warning, I have a math test and a bunch of other stuff on Thursday, so I might vanish on Wednesday and Thursday. :P
[[ Okay, sounds good. I've added a photo reference for a bunch of stuff and edited the way I described her power...hopefully that makes it easier. ]]
Frittercrittern
CreaturesTrade

[[ Just added a few more tail references because I can't draw tails at all :3 ]]
umbreon241
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

Frittercrittern wrote:[[ Just added a few more tail references because I can't draw tails at all :3 ]]
I'll go look through your form again. :roll:

Return to “Backstage”