559-562: King Nimbii, Fortis Beetles, Nimbii

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: 559-561: King Foenaran Nimbii, Serf/Imperial Fortis Beet

Post by Niverdia »

Adult male serf fortis beetle.
It's scary. D:
SunsetShimmer
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by SunsetShimmer »

tornadofan2 wrote:Even when offering 3K to 5K for beetles i'm not having any luck. ;-;
Tyriagris is selling them in Waynal for 4k each. :3 46-waynal/194223-beetles-anyone.html
tornadofan2
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by tornadofan2 »

Ouija wrote:
tornadofan2 wrote:Even when offering 3K to 5K for beetles i'm not having any luck. ;-;
Tyriagris is selling them in Waynal for 4k each. :3 46-waynal/194223-beetles-anyone.html
Yeah I just noticed, thank you though. c:
6/25 creatures.
wishlist:
sanus, coal wyrm, all crystal wings, light zalon, dark zalon, akhlut, caerulean hammerhead, squall setova, ridged setova, tiexos ixsu
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

tornadofan2 wrote:Image

Upon reaching adulthood, foenaran nimbii can soar higher than any other creature in existence, spreading their cloud-like bodies over vast amounts of space. King foenaran nimbii are the largest of all, their draconic bodies spreading condensation and shade over acres of land. They can condense themselves into near-solid forms to be close to their mage if they wish, and their ability to control the weather and bring clouds into existence, or fetch clouds from far away, make them valuable and feared all at once. Some magi claim it is dangerous to allow them to use their abilities, as they may change the weather for the worse in unknown locations. Histories suggest these creatures were used as spies during the mage wars, as many old parchments and papers declare how important it is that secret meetings be held under a clear blue sky.
Sprite art: Tekla | Description: Raneth
Oh, that ting is pretty. I want one.
tornadofan2
CreaturesTrade

Post by tornadofan2 »

BBkat wrote:
tornadofan2 wrote:Image

Upon reaching adulthood, foenaran nimbii can soar higher than any other creature in existence, spreading their cloud-like bodies over vast amounts of space. King foenaran nimbii are the largest of all, their draconic bodies spreading condensation and shade over acres of land. They can condense themselves into near-solid forms to be close to their mage if they wish, and their ability to control the weather and bring clouds into existence, or fetch clouds from far away, make them valuable and feared all at once. Some magi claim it is dangerous to allow them to use their abilities, as they may change the weather for the worse in unknown locations. Histories suggest these creatures were used as spies during the mage wars, as many old parchments and papers declare how important it is that secret meetings be held under a clear blue sky.
Sprite art: Tekla | Description: Raneth
Oh, that ting is pretty. I want one.
I want one too, they look absolutely stunning.
6/25 creatures.
wishlist:
sanus, coal wyrm, all crystal wings, light zalon, dark zalon, akhlut, caerulean hammerhead, squall setova, ridged setova, tiexos ixsu
glittergirl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by glittergirl »

I've got 8 adults so far, and already did the quest today, so if anyone wants to borrow them just shoot me a message ;).
Please click the eggs & hatchies in my Main Tab =D
!!Please do NOT mine my keep!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
slicing
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by slicing »

Niverdia wrote:Adult male serf fortis beetle.
It's scary. D:
oooh...I want so many!

Also I did the quest today already too so if anyone wants to borrow my set, feel free, as long as you get them back to me today :)
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

glittergirl wrote:I've got 8 adults so far, and already did the quest today, so if anyone wants to borrow them just shoot me a message ;).
Can I borrow 7 then?
glittergirl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by glittergirl »

BBkat wrote:
glittergirl wrote:I've got 8 adults so far, and already did the quest today, so if anyone wants to borrow them just shoot me a message ;).
Can I borrow 7 then?
Someone PM-ed me before you posted, so I've sent them to that user, but seeing as I'd like them back today, I'll probably be able to loan them to you once I get them back, if you'd like? <3
Please click the eggs & hatchies in my Main Tab =D
!!Please do NOT mine my keep!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
tornadofan2
CreaturesTrade

Post by tornadofan2 »

EDIT: Have one, thanks.
6/25 creatures.
wishlist:

Return to “Community Discussion”