How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by pegasi1978 »

Merkwerkee wrote:
pegasi1978 wrote:Why do we not have a flail smiley? I could have sworn we did.
:woo: :t-woo:
The first one seems to happy/excited for what I was looking for. The second is closer to what I was picturing.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Uh oh, looks like I might be dealing with another bout of vertigo :t-woo:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

:t--.-: Why is it snowing?! I want to be able to go for a walk and enjoy nice weather... not snow! :t-tantrum:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

damn looking at old posts and i used to be so cringe on this website

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

salt wrote:damn looking at old posts and i used to be so cringe on this website
Dude, I completely feel this.

I just try to remind myself that I was an awkward, introverted 12-year-old with minimal experience in socializing. But man, how I wish I was older when I found MagiStream.

I've still hardly touched my signature since I was maybe 18. Pretty sure most of what was in my profile up until last year was written when I was...16? Honestly, it's pretty difficult to remember my Magi timeline. I love looking back at it though since Magistream was such a huge part of my life when I was little, so I try not to touch too much. Just enough to make it evident that I'm actually, you know, an adult now. :derr:

Heh. I also forget that I've had my username changed twice. :lol:
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Oof, yeah... I started here in my early 20s. I'm in my 30s now and am almost a completely different person. My old posts? :t-:(

I hate when I see my old, lame-assed FB posts from the Memories tab.

Also, Chauvin was found guilty. So there's that.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

HobbitFeet wrote:Also, Chauvin was found guilty. So there's that.
Was just coming to post that...guilty of 2nd degree murder, 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter. Could get sentenced to up to 40 years on the first count...can only hope. His bail got revoked and his sorry ass is on the way to jail. In case you can't tell yes I am "happy" with the verdict.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

oh u know i feel that so so hard lmao

but honestly i feel like i also grew up in a way, like i learned a lot as a 12-year-old. i do like looking back because it's so cringe that i'm like wow look at where i am now!! :yarly:
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

I'm so relieved about today's verdict. It's sad that despite all of us seeing George Floyd being murdered in front of our eyes, we still had doubt in our own justice system. Well today justice prevailed. It's a small step, but it's progress and shows that police are not above the law and will be held accountable if they break the law. The 3 other officers stand no chance. I'm betting lawyers will talk them into pleading guilty (assuming the judge doesn't offer a plea bargain first).

That all being said...
Spoiler
I do not agree with my brother's stance that all cops are racist bastards, and that if you support the police, you are no better. Just more of the same... We have family and friends who are cops--our mom works for the police dept and her job is what's buttering his bread. Our mom has constantly--CONSTANTLY called out racist cops! Every time there's a story on the news, she expresses her disgust. She believes police reform. Everyone in our family wants police reform.

Not abolishing the police. No "fuck the police". My mom got in a very heated argument with him after he said they need to outright abolish the system, without providing a backup plan. We're fine with him having his own opinion, but the moment he said every law enforcement employee (including our own mom) are racists and should to lose their jobs for the greater good, that's when she drew the line. She has been walking on egg shells trying to keep a neutral ground when it comes to voicing opinions about the racial injustices involving cops. We all try to keep her opinions in mind and that her job position makes her between a rock and a hard place. My brother did not do that today.

And now I'm emotionally exhausted because people yelling is extremely triggering :t-sleep:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
FennecFyre
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by FennecFyre »

Spoilering for current events talk and me being my usual cynical self.
Spoiler
Ultimately it didn't really matter what the verdict was. He's not guilty enough for the mob to be satisfied unless he's publicly crucified, and there's still probably going to be riots anyway. From which side, I dunno. I can't bring myself to feel anything more than giddy nihilism nowdays.
ImageImageImage
Alicia, Fenris, and Hattie, guardians of my beasties.
Sometimes I draw things.
I was Wolfcub, and answer to Wolf, FennecFyre, or Fennec.

Return to “Community Discussion”