How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Kestrad »

Uh. What happened to the entire Competition Entries section of the forum? O.o
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
sara4cows
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sara4cows »

My mom passed away this morning. She battled cancer for 3 years and never lost her spark. Mom may have died from cancer, but cancer never beat her. She is my hero and I will miss her more than my heart can bear to think about at this moment.
25/25 Gifts Thank you so much!

Peace
Designed by Lazuli
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Kestrad wrote:Uh. What happened to the entire Competition Entries section of the forum? O.o
My guess is they have been archived out of sight, but I thought there used to be a visable subsection that the old (closed) competition entries were moved into.
sara4cows wrote:My mom passed away this morning. She battled cancer for 3 years and never lost her spark. Mom may have died from cancer, but cancer never beat her. She is my hero and I will miss her more than my heart can bear to think about at this moment.
I'm so sorry to hear this. :t-hugs: It's never easy losing someone, especially a parent.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Kestrad wrote:Uh. What happened to the entire Competition Entries section of the forum? O.o
Past competition entries get archived in the Hall of Remembrance ^.^
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

I finally got around to addressing my 'anxiety pile,' which is just a year's worth of important papers I hadn't filed away. I just... kept dropping new papers into the pile. My approach to filling them was, admittedly, a little lazy, but the more I looked at the little sorting stacks I was creating, the more overwhelmed I felt so... I put it all away the best I could. Boom. Done. One less thing to stress over.

sara4cows wrote:My mom passed away this morning. She battled cancer for 3 years and never lost her spark. Mom may have died from cancer, but cancer never beat her. She is my hero and I will miss her more than my heart can bear to think about at this moment.
I'm so sorry to hear this. May she be at peace now, and may you find yours <3
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Condolences to you and your family. :t-hugs: Your mom was a warrior and may she find peace
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I'm so sorry for your loss :t-hugs: :t-hugs: :t-hugs:
Dancingstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dancingstar »

my condolences. <3
Image[
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

Was binge-watching The walking dead, just finished season 10. Holy shit S10 has some deep feels....
and note to self (and everyone else): do NOT eat when you are watching Season 7 episode 1. :t-corner:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

My ability to focus has reduced to Zero lately. Not even sure why. So ready to have three days off next week.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!

Return to “Community Discussion”