How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Soleil »

HiddenMystic wrote:Well that sucks Sol T_T Will keep my fingers crossed for the other place.
Thank you dear! I'm hopeful based on what was said at the end of the interview, I'm just wondering if corporate will allow her to hire as many as she's wanting (6 of us for various shifts.) I should know something by Friday at the latest. A 20% discount on my work pants would be fantastic lol
Icefall
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Icefall »

Soleil wrote:
HiddenMystic wrote:Well that sucks Sol T_T Will keep my fingers crossed for the other place.
Thank you dear! I'm hopeful based on what was said at the end of the interview, I'm just wondering if corporate will allow her to hire as many as she's wanting (6 of us for various shifts.) I should know something by Friday at the latest. A 20% discount on my work pants would be fantastic lol
Good luck Sol!!

On another note my galactic Ray has been 1 click off hatching for about an hour now lol
Last edited by Icefall on August 6th, 2019, 10:26:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0/25 Gifts Thank you all so much
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Icefall wrote:On another note my galactic Ray has been 1 cluck off hatching for about an hour now lol
Boom. Hatched!
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Soleil wrote:
I really wish you the best of luck and I hope you can find something and FAST. And I hope your folks can help you out. Being an adult can be hard at times. >.<
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

What's a Nomura? New creature??
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

HobbitFeet wrote:What's a Nomura? New creature??
oH
Looks like it is, I see a thing on the front page about a new release
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

BBkat wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:What's a Nomura? New creature??
oH
Looks like it is, I see a thing on the front page about a new release

And I must hoard these!!! Off to make a LTB thread.... 15 nomura per shade sound fairish?

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
QueenOfMolluscoids
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by QueenOfMolluscoids »

Me, a week ago:
QueenOfMolluscoids wrote:Berserk is on eternal hiatus
Miura, yesterday: *immediately announces a new chapter*
ImageImageImageImageImage
jmilana
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jmilana »

To add insult to injury, the paste and surgical tape the doctor applied to keep the wires attached to my chin caused me to break out 24 hours later. 23 zits. On my chin. :facepalm:
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Got my New 2DS XL for my birthday, just a week until! Whoo!!! Sadly, EB Games was sold out of their used ones, and I missed their raffle, but I got a 10 percent and 10 dollar off deal for my next game at the local hobby shop, charger, the system itself, and 90 day warranty for 205 bucks, and I would've paid... almost 250 for a straight new one...

Worth it. :D
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️

Return to “Community Discussion”