How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Merkwerkee »

QueenOfMolluscoids wrote:I just noticed a carrot cookie in my inventory, and I haven't a slightest idea were it came from. What is this magic?
*Also, what do I even do with it? Can't use it any critter I have
Carrot cookies happen sometimes when breeding but I can't remember what. Apply to kitsune egg and receive rabbitsune

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
QueenOfMolluscoids
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by QueenOfMolluscoids »

Merkwerkee wrote:
QueenOfMolluscoids wrote:I just noticed a carrot cookie in my inventory, and I haven't a slightest idea were it came from. What is this magic?
Carrot cookies happen sometimes when breeding but I can't remember what. Apply to kitsune egg and receive rabbitsune
Oh, thanks! <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

QueenOfMolluscoids wrote:
Merkwerkee wrote:
Oh, thanks! <3
Carrot cookies can appear in your inventory when you breed kitsunes, arkenian kitsunes, or rabbitsunes. And then you do what Merk said, can work on both kitsune and arkenian kitsune eggs. The result is a random Rabbitsune.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Spare a few clicks? They get donations for clicks - can do them twice a day. <3

https://www.animalwebaction.com/
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Rexsaurus
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rexsaurus »

Does anyone know which snap link add on for chrome works best with this site?
http://magistream.wikidot.com/image-free-gold-mine
Image 25/25 Gifts Image Would love to get any cats, dragons, shop creatures or new crystalwings.
Thank you to everyone who has given gifts!
ImageImageImageImage ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Rexsaurus wrote:Does anyone know which snap link add on for chrome works best with this site?
http://magistream.wikidot.com/image-free-gold-mine
linkclump is what I'm using.
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

I had work done on my teeth today and my entire jaw was numb. Never a good feeling :/
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Danafox wrote:This morning I went to get McDs breakfast and they ruined my morning....NO MORE EGG WHITE DELIGHT. DISCONTINUED.WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!?????????? WHYYYY??????????

THE ONE THING that I love from their breakfast menu and they take it away and no reason given and no real announcement made either. They said this is nationwide but yet I google search and cannot find any article or official announcement saying this, yet the employee told me to my face this was done months ago already. I had breakfast from them last maybe in the start of June and I got my Egg White Delight sandwhich, but he's trying to say this happened so long ago....pfffttt....a month and a half isn't that damn long ago.

And the worst of it is that I couldn't get what I wanted, so I got stupid Sausage Biscuits with cheese and I got some stuff for my hubby and I went home annoyed. Stupid McDs....this is why they suck so much. All the good stuff that people actually love/like they discontinue it and take it away, like some kind of freaking game. I've been craving McRib for years and I want one right now just because I couldn't get my Egg white delight, at least let me get a damn McRib....please MCDs bring it back this year! T_T Fuck this company....going on strike for the next several months. I've been cutting them out for over two years now, I need to just not go there anymore.
I feel this rant. McDs got rid of the Southern Style Chicken Biscuit which was an AMAZING substitute for Chick-Fil-A's chicken biscuit. I have a love/hate relationship with CFA because of their anti-LGBT+ rhetoric and funding, but gods I love their breakfast biscuits. I wish McDs would bring their chicken biscuit back.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Soleil wrote:
Danafox wrote:This morning I went to get McDs breakfast and they ruined my morning....NO MORE EGG WHITE DELIGHT. DISCONTINUED.WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!?????????? WHYYYY??????????

THE ONE THING that I love from their breakfast menu and they take it away and no reason given and no real announcement made either. They said this is nationwide but yet I google search and cannot find any article or official announcement saying this, yet the employee told me to my face this was done months ago already. I had breakfast from them last maybe in the start of June and I got my Egg White Delight sandwhich, but he's trying to say this happened so long ago....pfffttt....a month and a half isn't that damn long ago.

And the worst of it is that I couldn't get what I wanted, so I got stupid Sausage Biscuits with cheese and I got some stuff for my hubby and I went home annoyed. Stupid McDs....this is why they suck so much. All the good stuff that people actually love/like they discontinue it and take it away, like some kind of freaking game. I've been craving McRib for years and I want one right now just because I couldn't get my Egg white delight, at least let me get a damn McRib....please MCDs bring it back this year! T_T Fuck this company....going on strike for the next several months. I've been cutting them out for over two years now, I need to just not go there anymore.
I feel this rant. McDs got rid of the Southern Style Chicken Biscuit which was an AMAZING substitute for Chick-Fil-A's chicken biscuit. I have a love/hate relationship with CFA because of their anti-LGBT+ rhetoric and funding, but gods I love their breakfast biscuits. I wish McDs would bring their chicken biscuit back.
I recently discovered Chick-Fil-A....seriously I never been to one before and never saw them where I live. But apparently I had been living under a rock in the past (duh...was way too sheltered, but no longer!) and well finally visited a couple of times.

And damnnnnnn have fallen in love with the food, have eaten there both times with hubby because the food came out fresh and hot and we both decided just eat it here and it was soooooooo good.

Only bad thing of this place was the drivethru line is super super long and we end up going inside with another semi-longish line, but going in makes it worth it cause it's faster than waiting in the car outside or so it seems. The one we go to must be super good because seriously they had a line of 25 or more cars at the drivethru. I've never seen anywhere else except McDs to be that full with cars...so yeah the food is great. I didn't know about the anti-LGBT+ rhetoric and funding stuff though, that's a real shame. T_T

Now you made me curious about CFA's breakfast menu....maybe I'll try breakfast there sometime this week.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

For an excellent chicken biscuit, I recommend Whataburger. For the most part their b'fast menu isn't that great, but their chicken biscuit is awesome.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline

Return to “Community Discussion”