Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
TSDaMan
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by TSDaMan »

HiddenMystic wrote:
TSDaMan wrote:Am attempting to initiate a tread from my adoption thread but I keep getting an error 404 that says "No such page exists" and I must be delirious. I assure you I am NOT delirious however I am becoming quite annoyed.
If you go to your trade page after getting that error message you will see that the trade has indeed been started - I've had no problems sending out critters from my giveaway thread since the maintenance...no clue why it's doing it but it will be fixed in time like all the other little bugs. :yey:
This was a massive help. Thank you SO muche!
ImageImageImageImageImage
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Airasyraye wrote:Trying to get a new egg from stream, it says I have 5. I have 2. Also, it says "logout blockEdragon." Who is that? It says gold 505. I have over $4k. Trying to logout and sign back in did nothing. As soon as I leave the 5 eggs page, everything is back to normal, but I can't fish this Mehondo egg.
Weird. I had about 500 gold a little while ago, the game must partially have glitched you onto my account or something.
25/25 thank you so much
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

so a little bit after i posted i wasn't getting notifs from my subscribed topics, i started getting them again! yaay!!
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: the Fae Keeper by H.E. Edgmon (#27) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
MaighdeanDubh
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by MaighdeanDubh »

Posting in the 'click the eggs of the person above you game' and it's showing that four of my eggs are still eggs even though they've hatched, so it's showing I have 8 eggs when I have 4 eggs and 4 hatchlings in my keep
Image Image Image Image Image Image () Image Image Image
Wishlist: Temple Cats, Caul Vaether, Solar/Lunar Fox, White male ice dragon, Male Ember/Female Fire Drake, Black/white keep rats, Argaent & Aerum kirins, Karadis Dragons, white/black Soladis swans
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

MaighdeanDubh wrote:Posting in the 'click the eggs of the person above you game' and it's showing that four of my eggs are still eggs even though they've hatched, so it's showing I have 8 eggs when I have 4 eggs and 4 hatchlings in my keep
This seems to be happening to a lot of us. When you're embedding them, do they change from hatchling images to egg images as well?

Apparently the only way to fix this is to constantly clear your browsing history everytime a new egg hatches. This isn't a great solution, since some of us have password and sites saved that we would find hard to remember again after all this time!
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
leica
CreaturesTrade

Post by leica »

I'm still don't have 'Trade Options' in bottom line.
So I don't use trade. T_T

I try to my tab removed some, and removed creatures some, but fail.
Try to Https:// change Http://, but fail.
Removed cache, but fail.
Use other compter and OS, but fail.
Last edited by leica on January 20th, 2020, 9:09:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
RubyNightShade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RubyNightShade »

It's not just hatchlings appearing as eggs - my recently grown adults are still appearing as hatchlings in my signature. I think there may be a time lag between the time creatures reach a new stage of growth and the time they actually appear as that stage.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Initiating a trade error fixed.

Missing Bestiary, Inventory, Library, View your profile -links fixed.
Missing MS official time, back to top link etc. on the footer fixed.

Protected tab color fixed.

Error when using an item fixed.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Rosehill wrote:Initiating a trade error fixed.

Missing Bestiary, Inventory, Library, View your profile -links fixed.
Missing MS official time, back to top link etc. on the footer fixed.

Protected tab color fixed.

Error when using an item fixed.
You have been a busy little bee - thank you ma'am for all of your hard work. <3
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Airasyraye wrote:Trying to get a new egg from stream, it says I have 5. I have 2. Also, it says "logout blockEdragon." Who is that? It says gold 505. I have over $4k. Trying to logout and sign back in did nothing. As soon as I leave the 5 eggs page, everything is back to normal, but I can't fish this Mehondo egg.
It happened again, only without the blockEdragon acct thing. This time a koredanuki egg. What's going on?
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”