How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Real »

Mom started watching Game of Thrones today and now she's asking me all sorts of questions about characters and relationships between them. It's so hard to explain things without spoiling stuff and making things clear with the info she already has at the same time.
:derp:
by Saebra
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanax »

Enchanteddil wrote:I went to church today, first time since the Easter bombings. The church was closed all this time (all of them were). There was one guy from the air force standing near the gate with a big gun and a policeman near the man selling candles. I felt so sad. People should not have to worry about their safety in a place of worship. It's so wrong T_T
While I'm an Atheist, I still agree fully. People turn to their religion for comfort among other things, and any place of worship, be it a church, synagogue, mosque, etc, should be a place that said people feel the most comfortable and safe (aside from their own homes).

People who carry out attacks on these places of sanctuary for many people are just... horrible people. :c Sending love your way. :t-hugs: :t-hugs: :t-hugs:
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

This paper continues to kick my ass. Honestly, the last stretch is the worst because you're so close to finishing yet so far away. Hurgh.
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

vampiric wrote:This paper continues to kick my ass. Honestly, the last stretch is the worst because you're so close to finishing yet so far away. Hurgh.
You can dooooooo it! :t-poledance:
Cyrinus
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrinus »

vampiric wrote:This paper continues to kick my ass. Honestly, the last stretch is the worst because you're so close to finishing yet so far away. Hurgh.
I've got to write a paper about an opera I had to attend. I almost fell asleep during the thing. I'm sorry to anyone who enjoys opera, but it is totally not my thing. It was very boring, and I found it hard to focus. Now, I've got to manage to somehow write a paper about it. I have to talk about what the opera was about and my own opinion of it without sounding rude. :derp:

Then, I have to review two of my classmates six page essays and write a little thingy about what they need to revise and what the strengths of the essay are.
Keep calm and carrion.
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

I'm so tired from being outside for 2 days straight.. our annual kickball tournament is kicking my ass. Sun tired is a real thing, man.
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

I really wish that I could keep the celebratory shop hatchies in my main tab for a month, but they get views! D: Off to the protected doni tab they go...sigh...
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

It's finally done. :woo:

Spoiler
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

I want to title this book I'm writing about an escaped cloned baby mammoth "The Little Mammoth" but all I can think about with that title is the Spanish comedy song about the mammoth who does drugs and dies.
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

How about Shaggy Little Elephant instead?
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline

Return to “Community Discussion”