2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: 2024 Magiversary Crystalwing-a-palooza!

Post by Rosehill »

Sharl wrote: May 24th, 2024, 7:48:47 pm I'm sort of wondering how long the Keep in the World will retain a stream full of retired event crystalwings, I only have one Teiro and that's not great for breeding pygmies....
The event announcement thread in Site News: https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=234171 gives the details. Past crystalwings remain up to and including May 31st. ^.^
castlevania wrote: May 24th, 2024, 1:56:27 pm i want to try to earn 999 of each crystalwing material at some point- i saw that one mystery bag in a black market release gave lots of extremely valuable items (breeding restoration potions, gender change potions etc), but also gave crystalwing materials too. if i can achieve the maximum number of crystalwing mats in my inventory, i cant earn any more, so ill only get the useful items next time that grab bag is released
The crafting ingredients won't appear in the black market bags again, that was a one time thing. :italian:
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Will the stream area in the World-Keep close down, be empty, or hold other eggs after that?
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Tree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tree »

Sharl wrote: May 25th, 2024, 12:22:10 am Will the stream area in the World-Keep close down, be empty, or hold other eggs after that?
I hope it stays even if in a more generic fashion if we can also get the Keep's map shard to turn yellow :lol: I get it mixed up with the Koi Pond and click too fast sometimes, so it would help with that, too.
the turtle moves on but the tree persists
bebbies:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3

castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

Rosehill wrote: May 24th, 2024, 11:47:09 pm
Sharl wrote: May 24th, 2024, 7:48:47 pm I'm sort of wondering how long the Keep in the World will retain a stream full of retired event crystalwings, I only have one Teiro and that's not great for breeding pygmies....
The event announcement thread in Site News: https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=234171 gives the details. Past crystalwings remain up to and including May 31st. ^.^
castlevania wrote: May 24th, 2024, 1:56:27 pm i want to try to earn 999 of each crystalwing material at some point- i saw that one mystery bag in a black market release gave lots of extremely valuable items (breeding restoration potions, gender change potions etc), but also gave crystalwing materials too. if i can achieve the maximum number of crystalwing mats in my inventory, i cant earn any more, so ill only get the useful items next time that grab bag is released
The crafting ingredients won't appear in the black market bags again, that was a one time thing. :italian:
good to know, thank you rosehill!
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

castlevania wrote: May 24th, 2024, 1:56:27 pm
i want to try to earn 999 of each crystalwing material at some point- i saw that one mystery bag in a black market release gave lots of extremely valuable items (breeding restoration potions, gender change potions etc), but also gave crystalwing materials too. if i can achieve the maximum number of crystalwing mats in my inventory, i cant earn any more, so ill only get the useful items next time that grab bag is released
I thought it was just gold that adults had stopped giving? If they don’t drop items anymore then I’ll have to hurry clicking all the hatchies I find, oops :derp:
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

✨ ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ✨
Help them grow! ⬆️

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

pies wrote: May 26th, 2024, 10:24:26 am
i want to try to earn 999 of each crystalwing material at some point- i saw that one mystery bag in a black market release gave lots of extremely valuable items (breeding restoration potions, gender change potions etc), but also gave crystalwing materials too. if i can achieve the maximum number of crystalwing mats in my inventory, i cant earn any more, so ill only get the useful items next time that grab bag is released
I thought it was just gold that adults had stopped giving? If they don’t drop items anymore then I’ll have to hurry clicking all the hatchies I find, oops :derp:
im not sure about adults not giving materials anymore, sorry! i havent checked that, id need someone to clarify.
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

castlevania wrote: May 26th, 2024, 2:48:18 pm
pies wrote: May 26th, 2024, 10:24:26 am
im not sure about adults not giving materials anymore, sorry! i havent checked that, id need someone to clarify.
Adults do give materials. I just checked. Before I started, I had 6 Rewin Scales. After I finished looking at the eight adults I have, I had TEN Rewin Scales, so they gave me four.

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone
silentstarelly
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by silentstarelly »

What's everyone's success rate on getting an alt cypheles? I'm at 36 hatched with 0 alts :'(
LTS various creatures - PM if you're interested interested!
Unfrozen hatchlings <1% - here
Misc creatures (mostly bred) - here
Hybrid hatchlings (1st gen) - here
Pygmy gemdragons & crystalwings (lowest gen) - here
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

silentstarelly wrote: May 27th, 2024, 2:52:57 pm What's everyone's success rate on getting an alt cypheles? I'm at 36 hatched with 0 alts :'(
I've had 2 alts in around 80 eggs so it is a pretty small chance from what i've personally seen and even though i've been trying to buy them for 4 times the price of the original there doesn't seem to be that many people selling either. Just need 4 more for my collection so almost there >D

Not tried getting the alt version of the pygmy cypheles yet so thats gonna be awful if we ever get a parentless one from the black market XD
Tree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tree »

falsanthin wrote: May 27th, 2024, 3:52:55 pm
silentstarelly wrote: May 27th, 2024, 2:52:57 pm What's everyone's success rate on getting an alt cypheles? I'm at 36 hatched with 0 alts :'(
I've had 2 alts in around 80 eggs so it is a pretty small chance from what i've personally seen and even though i've been trying to buy them for 4 times the price of the original there doesn't seem to be that many people selling either. Just need 4 more for my collection so almost there >D

Not tried getting the alt version of the pygmy cypheles yet so thats gonna be awful if we ever get a parentless one from the black market XD
Wondering about this - do you have to grown them to adult to see if they are shiny formed? The pygmies have alt form hatchlings, but the stream one only shows one hatchling sprite (the regular blue/grey color).
the turtle moves on but the tree persists
bebbies:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3

Return to “Community Discussion”