Dragon Cave :)

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon Cave :)

Post by Fin »

My pleasure @Enchanteddil

Hm, and beause of the pink Variation: I'm not sure about this. I got all my pink Sapphire Dragons from the Abandoned-Page.

The fandome-page say this:
"To become the pink variant, the egg must be willingly abandoned by a user. Automatic abandonment due to scroll limits does not change the Sapphire's color."
https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Sapphire_Dragon

I tried with two pink Sapphire and got a blue Sapphire, think it will only turn pink if I give it away to the abandoned page.
Image ~*~ImageImageImageImageImage ~*~ Image

♥♥

Fin's Giveaway ~ Image ~ Happy Magiversary! :t-:)
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Yeah, I think so too. I see some members with CB Pinks and some of their offspring are also Pink. So I was wondering if you breed a pink, you get a pink. I guess not. I have tried breeding my pinks and all I get are the blue ones as well T_T T_T
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

Good Morning Girls :wave:

we got any new Hybrids in Dragcave ^_^

Tercorn Dragon x Xoldragon (will give two different colors, like the two colors of Xoldragon), nice to know: if you got the blue hybrid one, just incubate the egg and it will turn into the brown type (its like if you incubate the xoldragons)

the last one (the green one) is from jungle i think
Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I'm egglocked/ scroll locked D: D: D:

Edited to add: Caught 5 :woo: :woo:
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

WHY didn't I check out the trading area of Dragon Cave before????? It's really fantastic ! I've managed to trade for some really cool eggs and hatchlings. My last was trading 2 second generation Ceriuth Dragon eggs for a CB Magma :woo: :woo: I'm so hyped about it :woo:
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

At DC is also a tiny little 1. April Event ;
https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/19151 ... ril-again/

EDIT:
@Entchanteddil and @Hitsugaya
And I haven't forgotten the breeding promise for the Xenowyrm (Staterae), but there was not the wished result so far. I'll try further every week :t-:)
Image ~*~ImageImageImageImageImage ~*~ Image

♥♥

Fin's Giveaway ~ Image ~ Happy Magiversary! :t-:)
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Fin wrote:At DC is also a tiny little 1. April Event ;
https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/19151 ... ril-again/

EDIT:
@Entchanteddil and @Hitsugaya
And I haven't forgotten the breeding promise for the Xenowyrm (Staterae), but there was not the wished result so far. I'll try further every week :t-:)
I got the Mint Dragon. Anyone else did?

Some of the creatures on DC don't breed easily. I had to give my Prize Dragons several tries to get Hitsugaya her 1st gen. This time, I got a breed fail. Trying to trade it off for something D:
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

i also blame someone else and got an flipped mint :D
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hitsugaya wrote:i also blame someone else and got an flipped mint :D
:lol: :lol:

I choose not to say anything. Didn't blame anyone :lol:
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

My first Prize Egg from Sapo died in the night i was in my bed :t-cry:

i thought it is protected, i read on the forums and on the fanpage prize dragons are protected for dying for sickness i asked on the forums aaand they told my only CB Prizes are protected and not breed ones :t-weep:

Return to “Guilds Quarter”