O Solstice Night (Creatures 1284 - 1286)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Without doing a google search, what do you think the actual meaning of the 12 Days of Christmas is?

Poll ended at December 31st, 2021, 9:29:13 am

Biblical
34%
Mythical
17%
Fantasy
12%
Coal in your stocking
3%
Partridge in a Pear tree
35%

Total votes: 144

Desade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: O Solstice Night (Creatures 1284 - 1286)

Post by Desade »

pies wrote:
Sophist wrote:Anybody got adult sprites yet??
Found an adult Noelino on the click threads!
OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
9/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

The site is lagging bad again... take forever to get eggs from stream and so many 502 error. T_T guess this is the normal now, very disappointing. T_T
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Desade wrote:
pies wrote:
OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE
Do you have the adult description?
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Event pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds,
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, All Wraithes
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: All Event pets, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

Here is the description for the noelino:

The ribbons of an adult noelino are truly magnificent. They are soft to the touch and shiny, their different colors giving the noelino a festive look. When the time comes for the noelino to succumb in its deep sleep for the warm seasons, the ribbons fall out, becoming inert. They are no longer magical, and the noelino has no interest in them. However, magis gather them with care. As they are almost impossible to break, these ribbons are used by many, from tying scrolls to braiding hair. And to make things even better, the sweet gingerbread smell persists on the ribbons for years after being shed. As soon as the winter months arrive, the noelino wakes from its deep sleep. New ribbons grow on its back to help the little creature feel its surroundings. Those who keep these creatures as companions often compete to see whose noelino can grow the longest ribbons before being shed.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
OverlordVOX
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by OverlordVOX »

OH YES its realy a Hamster
<3 <3 <3 <3
Image<<<<<Image
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Ryves wrote:Here is the description for the noelino:

The ribbons of an adult noelino are truly magnificent. They are soft to the touch and shiny, their different colors giving the noelino a festive look. When the time comes for the noelino to succumb in its deep sleep for the warm seasons, the ribbons fall out, becoming inert. They are no longer magical, and the noelino has no interest in them. However, magis gather them with care. As they are almost impossible to break, these ribbons are used by many, from tying scrolls to braiding hair. And to make things even better, the sweet gingerbread smell persists on the ribbons for years after being shed. As soon as the winter months arrive, the noelino wakes from its deep sleep. New ribbons grow on its back to help the little creature feel its surroundings. Those who keep these creatures as companions often compete to see whose noelino can grow the longest ribbons before being shed.

Great! Thanks, Ryves. :)
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Event pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds,
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, All Wraithes
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: All Event pets, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

pies wrote:
What a cutie. :D
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

Can't wait to see all of the adults! :t-^_^:

Also, I totally vote for Platy Floods to be suspended during events. My youngest is driving me nuts because she needs one more egg and the Platy Flood is in the way. :t-tantrum: (Hard enough with the lag and errors!)

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
Tyrannogon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyrannogon »

All of the creatures are so lovely! I especially like the Sylphs! ^.^

Adult male Ornate Sylph
Ornate sylphs grow up quickly, between the first snow of the year and the last, and are considered adults once their antlers grow in. Ornate sylph parents lovingly decorate their hatchlings' antlers with the shiniest, most durable of the ornaments on their tree, and the sylph will carry those same decorations for the rest of its life. Adult ornate sylphs are about the size of a small deer, and have great mastery over wind, able to easily summon a small breeze or a strong gale in an instant. Before they fly off to lands unknown, newly grown sylphs often gift their molted hatchling down to favored magi friends. These gorgeous feathers are treasured belongings, often made into jewelry or carefully crafted into rare, precious potions, and it is said that they can be used to summon the sylph in times of great need.
ImageImageImageImageImageThank you Lazuli for my avatar sprites!
Granitore
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Granitore »

WAIT??? There is no special drink in remys inn ??? aww... also the sylphs are my favorite i think...
-- <3 Ty for your clicks <3--
-- <3 I love crystalwings <3 --
<3 I would love the new Selenic Crystal Wing and Helian Crystalwing as gifts! <3
(and if you find them, the elusive Cypheles Crystalwing eggs from the Keep stream)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”