Tale of Dragons Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Tale of Dragons Guild

Post by BBkat »

Chimera wrote:Oh ha... haha... I caught a cake dragon... I think the internets trying to cheer me up XD

Edit: HNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHH PHOENIX DRAGON HOLKJBHQIUPHWJ
Aww, lucky.

Siberians, Shadow and Lotus seem to be becoming my favourite dragons(at least of the easy to get ones xD)
Adelheid
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adelheid »

I missed a phoenix dragon, goddammit. :derp:
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

ToD dragons grow so slowly.
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

They only need 100 clicks to reach adulthood no matter species, I'm sure that's faster than half of MS' creatures.

I usually only rush them when they're eggs since they take up a slot, hatchlings don't do that thankfully, tweeting ToD eggs seems to work pretty well.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Shedragon wrote:They only need 100 clicks to reach adulthood no matter species, I'm sure that's faster than half of MS' creatures.

I usually only rush them when they're eggs since they take up a slot, hatchlings don't do that thankfully, tweeting ToD eggs seems to work pretty well.
But when no one clicks them at all they seem to take forever to grow.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Everything takes forever to grow when no one clicks it. XD
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

And that's the problem, unless I use yarolds and twitter my egg will sit in my sig all day and only get like 5 clicks.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

I just tweet mine now and then since the rush for the Lunars and Solars seems to be over. But yes letting them sit in your sig doesn't help much. That goes for my MS eggs too for the matter.
Chimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chimera »

So... I've caught 3 Cake Dragons, a Red Velvet, Phoenix, Twilight... why am I getting these guys and have yet to see a Meteor Dwarf >.<
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Ok, I noticed an odd egg in someone;s sig, so I clicked it and, the description is for a Meteor Dwarf, and it's bred form a LB pair when you look at the lineage. But the egg image is, this-
Da fuq?

Return to “Guilds Quarter”