Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Rosehill »

Huh. Things like to break when I go to sleep. Figures. :lol:

The issues should now be fixed. If anyone still encounters something iffy, let me know! ^.^
krazykat1980
CreaturesTrade

Post by krazykat1980 »

Is there a reason I can't post eggs to facebook? I keep getting a facebook error message about the app not being set up or something like that...
1/25 Christmas Gifts
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

krazykat1980 wrote:Is there a reason I can't post eggs to facebook? I keep getting a facebook error message about the app not being set up or something like that...
Unfortunately, this has been happening for a while now. Facebook changed something so the shortcut on our creatures' pages no longer work, so it's nothing we can do, it's all on facebook's side of things.

What you can do instead is to copy the creature's url, paste it into a facebook post and post that. That works and the creature will get the clicks it did before. ^_^
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Tinibree
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tinibree »

I'm still having the issue where 'select all' just bumps you to the top of the page.
Image They/them
2/25 presents
Image Image Image ImageImage

Jedi40
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jedi40 »

I am having trouble sending and getting trades. I put my password in the box and it says it is invalid, even though I know I have put it in the right way and have used it before on this site.
SynthDetective
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SynthDetective »

Tinibree wrote:I'm still having the issue where 'select all' just bumps you to the top of the page.
For me when that usually happens I have to reload the page and wait for a while to make sure everything loads n stuff, then it works. Might not be a fix but it might help.
Hey, chin up. I know the night just got darker, but it won't last forever.
~Nick Valentine
ImageImage
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Jedi40 wrote:I am having trouble sending and getting trades. I put my password in the box and it says it is invalid, even though I know I have put it in the right way and have used it before on this site.
Have you checked whether you accidentally have Caps Lock activated? I've done that a few times.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Jedi40
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jedi40 »

NyxNoire wrote:
Jedi40 wrote:I am having trouble sending and getting trades. I put my password in the box and it says it is invalid, even though I know I have put it in the right way and have used it before on this site.
Have you checked whether you accidentally have Caps Lock activated? I've done that a few times.
I did check that and the caps where not locked. I still can't get my password to work at or giving trades.
krazykat1980
CreaturesTrade

Post by krazykat1980 »

The problem with the facebook share button is that your app id is invalid...

The facebook share button on creatures can be fixed easily on your end by changing the link url to "https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=h ... re/9886530" (and I'm writing a quick greasemonkey script to do this on my end). This url doesn't require an app ID.

The egg image won't show because it's too small, but all you need to do there is make a 200x200 image available to the facebook scraper.

This also shows up as an error but doesn't matter because facebook just seems to ignore it anyways: The provided 'og:type' of 'magistream:creature' is not valid.

Seems like this would be an easy fix.
1/25 Christmas Gifts
shadowrose45
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by shadowrose45 »

Mine won't allow me to do any gifting. No clue why. It says sql error or "that is not yours" Very weird
16/25 Thanks

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”