Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
jmilana
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by jmilana »

Trade problems. Image

On the top of the page, it says "[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_adopt.php on line 786: link(): Operation not permitted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_adopt.php on line 786: link(): Operation not permitted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_adopt.php on line 786: link(): Operation not permitted
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_adopt.php on line 786: link(): Operation not permitted."
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

Got a string of

Code: Select all

While trying to embed multiple in the keep. No trades, just general embed more.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Xeyla
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xeyla »

My adult Latifra beasts sprite is not showing up on its page, or on any page for that matter. Looks like it's sprite is broken. When I went to use the Latifra cookie on it, the images are broken too.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Looking for a M/F pair of Golden Pteira Crystalwings, Purple Pteira Crystalwings and Blue Crystalwings. PM with cost please.

VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

Update: It's happening when I try to use the Latifra Beast Cookie.
It freezes the tabs, I can't switch tabs while the Cookie is "In Use".

AND I can't breed.... the breeding freezes

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chess »

I haven't been having this problem with my trades. I'll test out the cookie and see what happens.

Edit: Never mind, I don't have any adults :derp:
Zzela
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zzela »

Actually, now that people have mentioned Latifra Beasts and their images, it hit me:
I recall this happening to me ages ago, when I purchased a Crashborn frozen adult Dead Decessus. It broke my Keep in a similar way. XD I ended up creating a separate initiated trade for it and storing it there, and the problem disappeared as soon as the creature left my Keep (only the trade where it was sitting stayed affected).

If the current problem with Latifras is preventing any of you from breeding creatures, trading etc., try hiding all your adult Latifras in a trade for now and see what happens? That may help!
It's better to set up a separate dummy trade instead of adding the creature(s) to your existing trades, because you wouldn't be able to remove anything without cancelling the trade until the problem is fixed.

EDIT: Just tested this with mine, it worked. =)
Last edited by Zzela on December 21st, 2017, 1:02:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Zzela
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zzela »

Posted twice instead of editing, sorry. :facepalm:
Ryutana
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryutana »

I’m having the exact same image. Any time I go to a page with a multi select option for critters (trade, embed multiple, item use), I can’t seem to see the critters. Don’t know if I would have the same issue on the computer: been on mobile most of the day

Going to have to do what Zzela did for now
My Creatures
(Hatchling | Adult)
ImageImageImage | Image
More hatchlings are in my Grow Up tab
Shop Access: Image/Image: Shop Price + 200 gold | Image: Shop Price + 1k goldMy LTB Thread | Image | Link to my wishlist in profile
zedxrgal
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by zedxrgal »

Not sure if this is a bug or intended but the Fine Tuning Glass (A specific item to adjust a frozen creature's percentage) I can't use. It's in my inventory but there's no "use" button but my other items are fine. I apologise if it's intended to not be usable right away.
Your clicks make babies grow big & strong!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wish list is in my profile. :wave: *Read before gifting please*
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

zedxrgal wrote:Not sure if this is a bug or intended but the Fine Tuning Glass (A specific item to adjust a frozen creature's percentage) I can't use. It's in my inventory but there's no "use" button but my other items are fine. I apologise if it's intended to not be usable right away.
Naw it's not useable yet. So far only one cookie and the breeding potion are the only useable things.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”