Silent Night, Solstice Night

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Silent Night, Solstice Night

Post by feralkiwi »

lol i thought i had a lot, but apparently only 40 or so :lol: for now anyway
https://magistream.com/user/feralkiwi/beeeeees
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
NaoKitsune
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

Is Krysos the only creature to come from the honeyed tea? I don’t recognize all the eggs under “booze confetti” :facepalm:
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

NaoKitsune wrote:Is Krysos the only creature to come from the honeyed tea? I don’t recognize all the eggs under “booze confetti” :facepalm:
yes it's the only critter you get, the other ones are just a play on the baublebee eggs i think (plus honey combs b/c it's honey tea)
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
PaintdGryphon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PaintdGryphon »

Dang, how do y'all hatch them off so fast? I thought I was doing good, but I have a TINY hoard compared to the rest of you! I have a measly 75 between my adults and hatchlings :roll:

My adult swarm
Please feel free to mine my keep if you wish <3
My Wishlist
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

PaintdGryphon wrote:Dang, how do y'all hatch them off so fast? I thought I was doing good, but I have a TINY hoard compared to the rest of you! I have a measly 75 between my adults and hatchlings :roll:

My adult swarm
Do you use Magistream IFN?
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
PaintdGryphon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PaintdGryphon »

Airasyraye wrote:Do you use Magistream IFN?
I do, it's an amazing tool <3
Please feel free to mine my keep if you wish <3
My Wishlist
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

PaintdGryphon wrote:Dang, how do y'all hatch them off so fast? I thought I was doing good, but I have a TINY hoard compared to the rest of you! I have a measly 75 between my adults and hatchlings :roll:

My adult swarm
Twitter helps by leaps and bounds sometimes. When I get fresh eggs from the stream, occasionally I'll put them immediately on Twitter, then start posting them in the click threads. After a few hours, doing Twitter again can get them an extra boost.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
RubyNightShade
CreaturesTrade

Post by RubyNightShade »

Pretty decent bee hoard:

user/RubyNightShade/Baublebees
Last edited by RubyNightShade on December 27th, 2020, 11:13:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lenora4321
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by lenora4321 »

Hey y'all random question: does anyone know if the wallatrices from the solstice shop will be able to breed? :orly:
A llama? He's supposed to be dead!
Ridan
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ridan »

lenora4321 wrote:Hey y'all random question: does anyone know if the wallatrices from the solstice shop will be able to breed? :orly:
They will be able to breed at a later date. :wave:

Return to “Community Discussion”