How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
ShadowOfThePhoenix
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: See that? That's reality. I used to live there, but I moved.

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by ShadowOfThePhoenix »

Why have I been forgetting about this site for the past few days??
Image Commission me? Image w i p Image

Thanks SO much for the Christmas gifts!

ImageImage
Whovian
CreaturesTrade

Post by Whovian »

Just realized I haven't been on this site in it seems over 2 years... :aah:
Super lots of thanks to everyone who gifted me!!! :woo:
My Keep Guardian
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please click us!
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

yall know those ruffles chips...

on GOD the queso cheese flavor in the green bags is the tastiest shit ever
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chess »

AP Physics test tomorrow... :t-fear: :t-O_O: I'm the most unsure about this one. I'm right on the border between 4 and 5. It would be nice to get a 5 but it all depends on what kind of a free response they decide to throw at me. Hopefully I'll know what to do and 1) won't make dumb mistakes and 2) don't have a mind blank.
Solstice
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solstice »

I've had a pretty terrible day, not gonna lie. My phone broke for the second time in two days, my boyfriend continues to make me upset, I've cried a lot, I barely ate anything, and I'm getting stress pains because my final exams start tomorrow and I have one at 8:30am and I've barely studied and I'm so worried I'm gonna fail. Also been thinking a lot about the future and I don't know if I see science (my current major) or my current boyfriend in it. I don't know what to do. In addition to all this uncertainty, I don't know if I should go back to my old retail job where my position is constantly in jeopardy because I don't sell enough or if I should try to find another job that has at least some connections to any of my interests. With just a high school degree and a limited time that I'll be in town (having to go back to college in August), no one wants to hire me so what choice do I have? I doubt my parents will let me stay home and work on my novel instead. And anyways, I need money. I'm so overwhelmed...
ImageImage

To adult: none
To hatchling only: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Happy Halloween!! Wishlist Here
17/25 Gifts! Thank you <3
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

Legit every dang person I try to gift is full or doesnt want anything I have to offer >.< I really dont like just throwing random stream caught crap at folks hiding under "annonymous" but I guess I'll have to :(
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

Chess wrote:AP Physics test tomorrow... :t-fear: :t-O_O: I'm the most unsure about this one. I'm right on the border between 4 and 5. It would be nice to get a 5 but it all depends on what kind of a free response they decide to throw at me. Hopefully I'll know what to do and 1) won't make dumb mistakes and 2) don't have a mind blank.
good luck!! power through, ap credits can sometimes be pretty helpful for college prereqs and units if that's what you're planning on pursuing ^^
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

Anira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Anira »

My sister's husband is an ass.
Spoiler
It IS bad that my sister doesn't know how to mow a lawn (she was treating the mower like you would a vacuum, but whatever). But she was TRYING to learn and do it today (said sister will be 28 in August). But he starts going on about how HE does things, and how HIS way is the greatest way ever, and how everyone used to be so envious of HIS yard. Coming from the guy who doesn't do SHIT, can't even mow the yard himself, and just mooches off of my sister (has no job, doesn't even contribute to house work, drinks all day, constantly insults my sister, etc.; the whole family wishes the guy would just die already, as he has claimed he's been doing for many years now, and not just sick, he claims he's fatally ill and could die at any second).

Dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Just tell her she did a good job and SHUT THE FUCK UP! But he can't do that. He HAS to be condescending to her, ALL THE FUCKING TIME. He can't just keep his stupid mouth shut. One of these days I'm going to knock him the fuck out, and I hope he never wakes up. I have never wanted to actually kill anyone, and then I met him.

Honestly, no one would care if this guy just disappeared. The cops here wouldn't even look for him/investigate. His own mother doesn't even want him, and believe me, we tried sending him back to her.
Thyme
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Thyme »

Vampyredragon wrote:Legit every dang person I try to gift is full or doesnt want anything I have to offer >.< I really dont like just throwing random stream caught crap at folks hiding under "annonymous" but I guess I'll have to :(
Toss something random my way. But give it a ridiculous name first. :)

I wonder how many boxes of random stuff I'll get to dig through at work in the morning. Mondays are always an interesting adventure. :evil:

Please do not ask for any of my creatures. I will most likely ignore any requests.

ImageImageImage
RobotChimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RobotChimera »

Thyme wrote:
Vampyredragon wrote:Legit every dang person I try to gift is full or doesnt want anything I have to offer >.< I really dont like just throwing random stream caught crap at folks hiding under "annonymous" but I guess I'll have to :(
Toss something random my way. But give it a ridiculous name first. :)

I wonder how many boxes of random stuff I'll get to dig through at work in the morning. Mondays are always an interesting adventure. :evil:
When in doubt, grab an event egg from the stream and lob it at people. It's not a super rare whatever, but having a lot of event eggs to hatch at once is pretty nice since gifts ignore the egg limit.

I threw a lot of dark CWs around as well since shop exclusive, but it's hard to get the gold for it without mining.

Return to “Community Discussion”