How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by BBkat »

*squints at e-mail from AO3*
Go home AO3 you are drunk.
That gift exchanged happened like, 2 years ago. And I saw and read the fic gifted to me already. I got the notification for it then. Why the fuck am I getting ANOTHER notification for the same one???
The group is closed so it's not like any new fics have been added or anything.
AO3 what the fuck?
ShadowOfThePhoenix
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: See that? That's reality. I used to live there, but I moved.

Post by ShadowOfThePhoenix »

Lol well, if I ever feel down about my art, at least I can look back on the stuff I drew when I was much younger and feel better about the improvement I've made
Spoiler
Image Commission me? Image w i p Image

Thanks SO much for the Christmas gifts!

ImageImage
Colokie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Colokie »

I have been lazy today, oof.
GrowlingCupcake
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GrowlingCupcake »

I have about four hours to kill, and I don't want to do anything.
Working on getting back into things after a forced hiatus.
LTS: Shards at 50k each.
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

I like your cupcake avatar, looks so cute!

I've decided to join a Guild...The Herbalist in order to get those snails. For a long time I could not since I did not have enough gold.

Other than that...just tending eggs (for here and for Dragon Cave). Got a surprise last night, one of my hatchlings on Dragon Cave got sick...it was a Freckled. Hatched out later than my Floret, but somehow it go more views than the others. It's okay now, but kind of plays one of my many small irrational fears.

If I am at work...what if my eggs/hatchlings get sick? I won't be there to protect them...I fear coming home and finding one dead of sickness. So far, hasn't happened.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: I am looking for event creatures now, but most anything will go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my Crystalwing goals.

ImageImageImageImage
GrowlingCupcake
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GrowlingCupcake »

Silenxia wrote:I like your cupcake avatar, looks so cute!

I've decided to join a Guild...The Herbalist in order to get those snails. For a long time I could not since I did not have enough gold.

Other than that...just tending eggs (for here and for Dragon Cave). Got a surprise last night, one of my hatchlings on Dragon Cave got sick...it was a Freckled. Hatched out later than my Floret, but somehow it go more views than the others. It's okay now, but kind of plays one of my many small irrational fears.

If I am at work...what if my eggs/hatchlings get sick? I won't be there to protect them...I fear coming home and finding one dead of sickness. So far, hasn't happened.
I presume the avatar thing was at me. I love it, too! I think the person who made it for me no longer plays but she did a great job <3

I don't know how long you can have a sick egg on DC for; I've not had it happen to me yet. I think you just have to accept that there might be some losses some times?

-------
I seriously hate the whole "Money can't buy you happiness" sentiment.
Working on getting back into things after a forced hiatus.
LTS: Shards at 50k each.
Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

Silenxia, if you go to Actions, there's the option to fog your egg/hatchling. That will keep it from gaining views/clicks. Unless your egg/hatchling gained a ton of views in a short time period, fogging it will give it the chance to heal. Just be aware that eggs can't hatch and hatchlings can't grow up while fogged.

Edit: So if you're worried, you can fog everything while you're away and unfog them when you get back.
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
Silenxia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silenxia »

Oh I know, I was just confused to why this one hatchling go 1000 clicks when the rest are all in the six hundreds.
The Wishlist in my profile is outdated (I can't quite figure out how to edit it now, so many of the creatures there have already been obtained).

Gift ideas: I am looking for event creatures now, but most anything will go. Thank you to everyone who has helped me achieve my Crystalwing goals.

ImageImageImageImage
Solstice
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solstice »

It's 4pm and I haven't left my room once...
ImageImage

To adult: none
To hatchling only: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Happy Halloween!! Wishlist Here
17/25 Gifts! Thank you <3
lolacharm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by lolacharm »

I've been having vertigo all day, and my eyes have a burning feeling like I have a fever (but I don't). I bet I'll end up with a migraine in the next day... :sweat:

Return to “Community Discussion”