How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
ShadowOfThePhoenix
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: See that? That's reality. I used to live there, but I moved.

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by ShadowOfThePhoenix »

NyxNoire wrote:Unfortunately, being able to chill is practically impossible for her. :derp: I've known her for 10+ years and once she's obsessed with something I just have to wait for her to find a new obsession.
Ugh, sounds frustrating. Unfortunately I'm kinda like that, but I can't help it. What I can help is just not spamming people with my obsessions. :P It'd be nice if she could do that and just keep it to herself and to other people who share the obsession, and not push it on other people who aren't interested.
Image Commission me? Image w i p Image

Thanks SO much for the Christmas gifts!

ImageImage
shadowrose45
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by shadowrose45 »

Why do people have to go and ruin a perfectly bad day by snide comments?
16/25 Thanks

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ktanaqui
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ktanaqui »

shadowrose45 wrote:Why do people have to go and ruin a perfectly bad day by snide comments?
:t-swoon:

ImageImage
triforce
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by triforce »

Spoiler
I’m feeling sick and my stomach is not happy right now. I want to think everything is going fine after the surgery, but my brain wants to flip shit about it. I was cleaning my incisions the other day and it was really red and sore. I also noticed I’m still numb around some of my incisions. It’s been a week, nothing has changed. Maybe I got an infection? I just want it to stop... T_T
LTB Hippocampi, PM me!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thank you for all the gifts! <3
shadowrose45
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by shadowrose45 »

triforce wrote:
Spoiler
I’m feeling sick and my stomach is not happy right now. I want to think everything is going fine after the surgery, but my brain wants to flip shit about it. I was cleaning my incisions the other day and it was really red and sore. I also noticed I’m still numb around some of my incisions. It’s been a week, nothing has changed. Maybe I got an infection? I just want it to stop... T_T
A little red is normal. Any pus is not. Numb is also rather normal. If hot, a call to doc can't hurt
16/25 Thanks

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ShadowOfThePhoenix
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: See that? That's reality. I used to live there, but I moved.

Post by ShadowOfThePhoenix »

What types of snakes are there? I know there's the Razan cobras, and some new anacondas and ones that look like rattlesnakes, but is there anything else?
Image Commission me? Image w i p Image

Thanks SO much for the Christmas gifts!

ImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

ShadowOfThePhoenix wrote:What types of snakes are there? I know there's the Razan cobras, and some new anacondas and ones that look like rattlesnakes, but is there anything else?
I think that's about it. Unless we count the Quetzalcoatl's as snakes(winged snakes but, still snakes)
There's also the Viton, but it's a doni.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

NyxNoire wrote:Unfortunately, being able to chill is practically impossible for her. :derp: I've known her for 10+ years and once she's obsessed with something I just have to wait for her to find a new obsession.
If her posts really bother you that much you can unfollow her where she will still be your friend you just don't see the posts by her unless you go to her feed. I've had to do this on several people who tend to be overzealous about some things.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PKGriffin »

BBkat wrote:
ShadowOfThePhoenix wrote:What types of snakes are there? I know there's the Razan cobras, and some new anacondas and ones that look like rattlesnakes, but is there anything else?
I think that's about it. Unless we count the Quetzalcoatl's as snakes(winged snakes but, still snakes)
There's also the Viton, but it's a doni.
Also the basilisks, haietlik, serterix, copera, khazakad daant, and ashevor (sort of, anyway). There are also creatures that have snake-like parts but not serpentine bodies, like the caldims.
-------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niverdia »

So, apparently of the three mods (in a rp group), I'm that mod that others come to talk about their feelings on what other members are doing. Am I really emitting such an aura of empathy? Legit idk, it's an interesting question.

Return to “Community Discussion”