How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Cyrelijean »

Dang, forgot to buy Jan donation critters. That's on my own stupid bum though, I'll trade release day gremlins for some birds maybe, running out of funds now that I'm not very active here any more :derp:
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

today 5 month anniv with bf
i asked him to stay home so we could hang
he go out
i needa sleep early cuz tennis early
he aint even back yet
fucking recurring pattern lul im so done bye.

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

Well... I skipped the images because there really wasn't any mood for making them.
But wrote the text and posted the thread for the giveaway.
I really hope people will like the prizes and make the effort to participate :sweat:

Should probably make a banner or something... hmm...
by Saebra
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

Poop

I forgot to buy January DPs. :derp:
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Well, good morning to you too, my darling US friend (not on MS). I really wish your current obsession wouldn't ruin my mood every. single. time. I can't even look at my fb anymore - not that I frequent that hellhole often - because you're all over with post upon post about this subject, each one more horrible than the next. And then today, instead of just posting on fb, you even linked me to a particularly horrible one before leaving for work. Why, thank you. Now I can sit here and be fucking depressed.

Must. Find. Distraction.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

i'm coming up on a lot of "you broke it" pages while doing clicks this morning. is this a site wide thing?
ShadowOfThePhoenix
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: See that? That's reality. I used to live there, but I moved.

Post by ShadowOfThePhoenix »

NyxNoire wrote:Well, good morning to you too, my darling US friend (not on MS). I really wish your current obsession wouldn't ruin my mood every. single. time. I can't even look at my fb anymore - not that I frequent that hellhole often - because you're all over with post upon post about this subject, each one more horrible than the next. And then today, instead of just posting on fb, you even linked me to a particularly horrible one before leaving for work. Why, thank you. Now I can sit here and be fucking depressed.

Must. Find. Distraction.
Oh no, that doesn't sound good at all. Hope everything's okay and your friend can chill a bit.
Image Commission me? Image w i p Image

Thanks SO much for the Christmas gifts!

ImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

NyxNoire wrote:Well, good morning to you too, my darling US friend (not on MS). I really wish your current obsession wouldn't ruin my mood every. single. time. I can't even look at my fb anymore - not that I frequent that hellhole often - because you're all over with post upon post about this subject, each one more horrible than the next. And then today, instead of just posting on fb, you even linked me to a particularly horrible one before leaving for work. Why, thank you. Now I can sit here and be fucking depressed.

Must. Find. Distraction.
Idk what kind of distraction you need but,
I started watching a super cute anime called 'Miira no Kaikata' (How to Keep a Mummy) and while there's only 3 episodes so far (ep 4 comes out later today) it is, adorable.
Here's the teaser trailer from Crunchyroll (don't be fooled by the thumbnail)
https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/ ... 9858939904
And if you needed more convincing, Sora with his tiny Mii-kun
Spoiler
Alternatively I can find a lot of cute cats on twitter.
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niverdia »

Can't tell if this person is vagueposting about my friend, or about the person that they fell out with and who started a huge slander campaign against my friend. :orly:
Not gonna ask, though.
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Unfortunately, being able to chill is practically impossible for her. :derp: I've known her for 10+ years and once she's obsessed with something I just have to wait for her to find a new obsession.

Thank you for the suggestion, BBkat, but I'm not really into anime. Cute cats, however, is an excellent suggestion, will go watch my favourite kitty livestream. <3

Niv - if that was directed at me I have no clue what you're talking about? As I already said this person has nothing whatsoever to do with MS.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”