Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by kunigund »

@Rosehill: For me, there is lag right now (5:16 am EDT), but it was also very bad yesterday around 7pm. What I noticed during the event is that the lag always stops abruptly for a few minutes, the site is super fast, and then lag is back and as bad as before for half an hour or so until it stops again for a short period of time. It feels a bit like mining a page at IFN or whatever finished, the server responds fast again, new page loaded and the mining continues, server is busy (but, as you said, this may be coincidence and unrelated to mining).

I also had a few a bad gateway errors, but reloading solved the issue, it never stayed and continuously failed to connect to the MS server.
Silverdove
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silverdove »

darksouls was kind enough to remind me, the creatures must be frozen. Thank you!
Last edited by Silverdove on June 2nd, 2024, 9:13:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gifts: 19/25
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

The site keeps logging me out as well.

That being said, I am having lag right now (10:53 PST), and yesterday the site wouldn't load at all for me during the times I tried. I let it sit and I just ended up with a cloud error eventually (after 3 min). If I recall, it was between 12 and 1pm est, 4 and 5 pm est, and around 8pm est. As Kunigund says, when I manage to get on, there are very short bursts of speed in between, then it just lags again.

EDIT. And it's currently speedy again. :derp:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

I got an error!
Page where the error happened, include URL: https://magistream.com/trades/7101074
Timestamp or rough estimate of time including the timezone: 1045 cst
Which browser were you using: chrome
What kind of device were you using (mobile, tablet, computer etc.): mobile
Screenshot if you managed to get one:
Description of what you were doing when you encountered the error: checked trade due to notification number (2), shows trade as complete, but creatures listed as owned by nobody
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

pegasi1978 wrote: May 30th, 2024, 12:09:07 pm I got an error!
Page where the error happened, include URL: https://magistream.com/trades/7101074
Timestamp or rough estimate of time including the timezone: 1045 cst
Which browser were you using: chrome
What kind of device were you using (mobile, tablet, computer etc.): mobile
Screenshot if you managed to get one:
Description of what you were doing when you encountered the error: checked trade due to notification number (2), shows trade as complete, but creatures listed as owned by nobody
I've had this happen before. The critters got lost in limbo. You'll need to message Rosehill.

EDIT. 11:46am PST
Lag. Took approx 30 secs for this to post for me.

EDIT 2. June 1st 12:09pm PST - Lag.

EDIT 3. June 3rd. 12:45pm PST
So, around noon to 1pm PST the lag spikes seem to be quite consistent compared to other times of the day.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Shakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shakura »

Yesterday I bred some Crystalwings and tried to name some of them until I gave up after five, because the loading times were terrible. I had to wait 5 minutes for the page to load to name one creature. It feels like the battle against the lag isn't over yet D:
I can't tell what time it was but roughly evening (~7pm) UTC+1 (central Europe).

Little reminder to everyone, even if clicking the IFN is allowed, do not snaplink the whole page at once!
Sure, it's probably other things causing it as well, but this might also have to do with it.
ImageImageI love Birds!Image <3 (( Quicksale / Shop ))
Looking for Gender Swaps of many Shop Creatures!
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

Can something be done about all those crawling and clicking bots?
I like my hatchies to be a low %, now look at this one: Image at 16,82% already!
Last click was from GPT [bot].

Sometimes I want to freeze eggs at 0.00% after I catch or buy them. As anyone else I think.
Nope, said Bing bot, and made them around 16%.

I'm getting fed up with those bots messing with my eggs and hatchlings every time.
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”