time to throw the dough

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: time to throw the dough

Post by Rosehill »

So, throwing dough lasts still for the remainder of April 2nd. After that you can't throw it any more. The creatures, however, will be available up to and including April 5th. See, all the leftover dough has to go somewhere, right?
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

I'm assuming these won't be breedable. Nothing was mentioned in the OP.
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Rosehill wrote:So, throwing dough lasts still for the remainder of April 2nd. After that you can't throw it any more. The creatures, however, will be available up to and including April 5th. See, all the leftover dough has to go somewhere, right?
Okay did I miss something? We can throw dough til midnight tonight - check.

Critters will be around til the 5th - check.

My question is how do we get critters between the 2nd and 5th if we can't throw dough? O.o
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

HiddenMystic wrote:
Rosehill wrote:So, throwing dough lasts still for the remainder of April 2nd. After that you can't throw it any more. The creatures, however, will be available up to and including April 5th. See, all the leftover dough has to go somewhere, right?
Okay did I miss something? We can throw dough til midnight tonight - check.

Critters will be around til the 5th - check.

My question is how do we get critters between the 2nd and 5th if we can't throw dough? O.o
Maybe buying dough from Remy's Inn has a random chance of giving a cookie?

Could also be that the spare dough we have left over either gets converted into cookies or turns into an item we can redeem for cookies.
Last edited by Myouki on April 2nd, 2023, 1:22:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~
Sheelah
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sheelah »

So the event is still on for the rest of the day but we need to figure out tomorrow how to proceed tomorrow. Check!
ImageImage

Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

I want to thank the 33 people who threw dough at me overnight :haha: I could only catch a few names before the page reloaded.
25/25 gifts, thank you so much <3

Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
WolfyWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfyWolf »

I was dunked on way too many times to keep up :facepalm:
Spoiler
Thank You Foxurus <3
3.25 Happy Birthday to me and my Raiju's ^^
Wishlist||My Shop
Kesstryl
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kesstryl »

Thank you to peeps who threw at me, I wish there was a list somewhere that kept track of who splatted you so you can know who to throw back at.
Please help us grow <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

You can also find me on Lorwolf Image Image
4/25 presents, thank you <3
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Geez. I wake up to over 100 dough having been tossed at me. So much dough! Who to toss it at?
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

Kesstryl wrote:Thank you to peeps who threw at me, I wish there was a list somewhere that kept track of who splatted you so you can know who to throw back at.
This, I just got two extra pieces of dough and no notification of who threw them at me D:
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~

Return to “Community Discussion”