Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril)

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link pulled into a parking spot in the middle of the shopping strip. People bustled about, most of them walking on the sidewalks carrying colorful shopping bags or coffee cups. "There are lots of places to shop in this area, I think you will really like it. There is also a really cool frozen yogurt place around here that we can go to later as a treat!" Link said, energetically. He then proceeded to get out of the car and walked over to open Ronnie's door for her. "My lady, shall we shop til' we drop?" He asked with a chuckle, while her offered Ronnie a hand.

Onyx smiled, leading the way to the door with Tami. He felt his nerves ease as the warm sun hit his skin. "It is a beautiful day for sure!" He said, breaking the silence. He looked over at Tami, admiring how her bright red hair seemed to shine in the sunlight. Realizing he was staring, he quickly turned away and looked at the ground as he walked. "So, do you like living amongst the pack?" Onyx asked.

"Cool. See ya then." Sam said, parting ways to his room. He plopped down on his bed and reached for his game controller when his moon spirit jumped in with a taunt You have such a pretty mate, and you are already screwing it up! You need to be more gentleman-like, like your brother. Sam huffed and rolled his eyes in response, focusing on his video game.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie watched the people walk around with brightly colored bags and coffee cups as Link parked, listening to everything he said after. "Ooh all of that sounds really good," she said in reply to his first few statements or so before giggling a bit after he came over to her side and asked what he did. "Mhm," she said before placing her hand in his and then closing her door afterward.

Tami felt her nerves feel a bit better as she walked with him to the door to head outside. "Yes it is and I do," she said in both agreement to his statement and in reply to his question after she stepped outside and walked with him to where the coffee shop was. "I was born near here so I've pretty much been here my whole life but everyone is really nice except to the omegas. I hope Ronnie will change that soon." These last few statements she said were an explanation to the second thing she had said earlier.

Beth got to her room and continued to read a book she had been reading for awhile that she had on a bookshelf next to her bed. You know maybe you should try a bit harder to get his attention later by standing in the moonlight. He's being a bit stubborn, her moon spirit Juliet told her as she read which caused her to blush a bit but she didn't reply.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link led them to the store that was closest to their parking spot. The storefront was modern with warm tones painted over the brick walls. The windows were lit up with bright LED lights that showcased the formal gowns and tuxedos perfectly styled over mannequins. He opened the door, stepping aside to let Ronnie in first. He soon followed after and said, "Whatever you like, it is yours." The lady at the cashier greeted them with a smile and then said, "How can I help you today?" Link smiled back at her and said, "We are here to look at gowns." She nodded in response then directed them towards the back of the store where racks filled with many dresses of all colors and styles were located. "Let me know if you need any help!" She said before walking away.

Onyx listened intently as Tami talked, enjoying the sound of her voice. "Ronnie is a kind soul, I know she will change that. Especially now that she is an alpha." He said in response to her concerns about the omegas. He then thought for a moment and added, "I love it here, now, especially after finding my sister." As they made their way to the coffee shop, he continued small talk, and asked, "Are you close with your moon spirit? Mine is very kind and encouraging, he's pretty cool. They finally reached the coffee shop, and he opened the door for Tami, motioning for her to walk in first.

Sam, still frustrated with his moon spirit, decided to take a nap. He rolled over and set an alarm on his phone to meet with Beth. He soon dozed off moments after.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie looked around the store after they entered it, liking the warm atmosphere that greeted them with the tones that the inside brick was painted with. The brightly lit LED windows that showcased the formal tuxedos and gowns on mannequins briefly caught her attention before she heard what Link said, looking over at him soon after. "Okay thank you," she said in reply with a smile before she turned to look at the lady behind the cash register as she greeted them. She smiled at her (the employee) before she (Ronnie) walked with Link behind her to where the gowns were after he had answered her question.

She then nodded in nonverbal reply to what she said in regards to letting her know if they needed any help before starting to look at the gowns that were on the racks. She skimmed through them, looking specifically for ones that could go over her head without needing to use a zipper. Once she had found that type, she looked for blue or black/blue colors and found a few she liked. "Um would this be too much black with my hair?" she asked Link when she held the black/blue dress over her current outfit for him to see.

"Yes she is but I just hope the other pack members won't take her changing how the omegas are treated too unkindly," Tami said in both agreement and reply to what Onyx said before hearing what he said next. "I'm glad and I hope you'll continue to love being here," she said in reply to his other statement as they got closer to the coffee shop before hearing the question he asked regarding her moon spirit and hearing his own response just as they got to the shop. "I am and she's also very encouraging as well as helpful," she said before walking in with thankful nod after he held the door open for her to do so. "It's really nice in here," she said as she looked around before spotting the orders counter and then headed over to it soon after to look at the menu.

Beth continued to read a bit more, continuing to get sucked into the fantasy world of it. She then pulled her attention long enough away from it to set an alarm on her phone to meet Sam later before continuing to read a few minutes or so later. She tended to get lost in whatever she was reading and wouldn't pay attention to the time so setting an alarm helped to break her concentration.
(we can skip posting as Beth and Sam until later when they're going to meet in the courtyard for their run)
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on January 17th, 2024, 1:59:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link watched as Ronnie carefully skimmed through the dresses. He followed her around to each rack, admiring her as he did so. She broke the silence with a question, and he focused his attention on the dress she was holding. "No, it would look perfect on you." He said with a large grin forming on his face. "Why don't you try it on? I can hold your stuff for you so that you can." He offered. "Whatever ones you like, we will get! We can also visit more places if you don't like what you find here. Regardless, I think you look gorgeous in anything." He added. Then Link leaned in close to her, using his hand to tuck hair behind her ear and whispered, "But my favorite is when you're wearing nothing." He gave her a quick teasing wink before wandering towards the dressing room. He settled down on a chair outside one of the doors.

Onyx smiled at her response of having a nice moon spirit and said, "Yes, this place is cozy feeling." He followed her to the counter, reading over the menu, then glanced over at the small case fully of pastries. "I think I am going to get a mocha iced latte and a cream cheese danish. What are you getting?" He asked, softly, as he fumbled around in his pocket to pull out his wallet.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Oh okay," Ronnie said in reply with a small smile before draping it over her arm along with the ice blue one she had also picked out. She then listened to the rest of what he said along with the question, blushing a dark pink color when she heard the last statement he said as a whisper in her ear. "U-Um t-thank you. I'll go try it on and then let you know when I'm ready to get it and whatever other dresses I end up getting paid for so that we can head to the next store," she shuttered a bit shyly in reply to the last things he said first before replying to the statements he had said first last. Her attention then went briefly back to being on the rack to see if she could find any other dresses she liked while he went to sit on a bench outside a dressing room. She didn't find anymore dresses she liked that was the same type so she brought the two she had picked out to a dressing room close to where he was sitting, went in, closed the door behind her, and then undressed to put on the black/blue one. Once she put it on her eyes widened a bit in shock with how perfectly it fit and she let out a low, "Oh wow." She liked that it wasn't very long as well as the fact that the sleeves were 3/4' long. She then got the dress off, redressed in her clothes along with putting her shoes back on, and then walked back out into the hallway outside the dressing room. "I'm ready to get these paid for and to go to the next store," she told Link.

"Both of those sound really delicious. I'm going to get a white chocolate mocha and a pumpkin bread loaf," Tami said in reply to both what he said he was going to get and his question about what she was going to get before a barista came over to take their orders. She told her what she wanted and she (the barista) put them in on the screen before having her attention turn to be on Onyx while asking him what he wanted.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on February 13th, 2024, 10:32:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link played on his phone as he waited for Ronnie. He looked up when he heard the creak of the dressing room door. He nodded in response and scooped the dresses from her arms. He led them to the front and smiled at the cashier. "Just these please!" He said as he gently placed them on the counter. The lady rung them up and told Link the total. As he swiped his card, the lady carefully folded the dresses and placed them into a grey and white shopping bag. "Have a great day!" She said as she hand Link the bag. He then turned to Ronnie and offered his arm to her. He then walked out of the store, arm in arm with Ronnie to the next place. This building was bright purple and seemed to showcase much brighter fabrics but in a subtle manner. "Shall we try here next?" Link asked, looking at the pretty sparkling gowns showcased in the window.

"I will take an iced mocha latte and a cheese danish, please!" Onyx said, as he pulled his card out. The cashier stated their total and Onyx paid. Once he got his receipt he moved down towards the pickup counter and watched as the barista got to work on their drinks. While she made the drinks, another worker had already bagged and brought over their pastries on a small tray. Once they had their coffees Onyx asked, "Would you like to sit outside?"
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie followed after him to the cashier after he took the dresses from her and then after he had paid for them and they were put in the bag, she took his offered arm after he was given the bag. She then said to the cashier with a smile, "You too" before they walked out and looked for another store to go into. She looked over at the building that was next door when Link asked her about it and saying soon after, "Sure." She then led the way by walking ahead of him before walking in through the entrance. One of the employees that worked there greeted them and she said they were looking for dresses and the employee led them towards the back before heading back up to the front after saying to let her know if they needed anything. She nodded before starting to browse the racks soon after.

Tami followed Onyx to the end of the counter where they picked up the orders after they were done, hearing his question when he was given their pastries. "Yes since it's such a nice day," she said in reply to it just as they were given their beverages and then led the way outside to the patio. She then sat down at an empty table close to the door to the place, setting her cup down in front of her shortly afterward.

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Link followed Ronnie into the store, giving a nod and a smile to the employee that greeted them. They were then taken to where all the fancy gowns were hung. He once again followed Ronnie around as she browsed the selection of dresses. Most of them seemed to have a shine or sparkle to it with gems or silky fabrics. He picked up a form fitting dress that was on a rack beside him. It had a sweetheart neckline with off the shoulder sleeves, the back was longer while the front was short. It was made of a silky, sparkly black material that had a blue shine to it when it hit the light. "What about this one?" Link said questioningly as he held it up in front of Ronnie.

Onyx grabbed his drink and the tray with the pastries, then followed behind Tami. He sat down opposite of her at the table, setting down the tray and his coffee. He opened the bag that had his danish in and pulled it out. Before he took a bite he asked Tami, "What kind of books do you like to read?" He then took a big bite, waiting for her response. You have not made any moves, Onyx! She clearly feels what you feel. Trust me! Jasper, his moon spirit, chimed in. Onyx felt his cheeks start to get red and warm.
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Ronnie looked over at Link when he inquired about a dress he found before having her attention be on it afterward. "It's very pretty and I like it a lot," she said as she trailed her fingers gently over the fabric. "I can try it on after I see if I can find anything else I like," she said after turning her attention to the other racks near them to see if there were any other dresses she liked that she could bring into the dressing room with her in addition to the one he found for her.

Tami took the other bag that had her pumpkin loaf in it and took a bite out of it before hearing his question. "I like fantasy, horror, romance, manga; pretty much a wide variety of genres. What about you?" she said and asked in reply after she had swallowed the bite of bread she had been chewing earlier. He feels the same way you do, you know. Why not try to make the first move, her moon spirit Roxanne said gently which caused her to blush a bit and put a loose strand of her hair behind her ear before she took another bite out of her loaf.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on January 18th, 2024, 11:50:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Private Stage”