Dragon Cave :)

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon Cave :)

Post by Enchanteddil »

I really should breed the lovely Valentine's lineages I managed to catch from the AP next time when Valentine's come around. I got some really cool ones. I still can't believe my luck with all the Valentine's eggs in the AP at the time.

I have managed to catch up (mostly) on the dragons I was missing, thanks to some of the generous members here <3 If you need help with any, let me know <3
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

this purple (stat?) Xenowyrm is very popular i think, why is this one so popular? It's almost impossible to get an CB pair D:
Image ImageImage Like yoda I speak
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hitsugaya wrote:this purple (stat?) Xenowyrm is very popular i think, why is this one so popular? It's almost impossible to get an CB pair D:
This one?
https://dragcave.net/lineage/aLgcq

I am hoping to get a parentless pair from the Market, but they are 4,400 shards D: D:

BTW, my Prize Dragon has 2 more days till it can breed again. Will give another try after two days ^.^
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

Yes this one, i try to get all purple Dragons, purple is my favorite color :D

thanks a lot, i hope i'll any day be able to give help back :t-hugs:
Enchanteddil wrote: This one?
https://dragcave.net/lineage/aLgcq

I am hoping to get a parentless pair from the Market, but they are 4,400 shards D: D:

BTW, my Prize Dragon has 2 more days till it can breed again. Will give another try after two days ^.^
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I have a few more hatchlings, but they are close to growing up. If you have free space again, let me know. If they don't grow, I will send them your way. I also bred 2 hybrid eggs. I can hatch them before sending them to you ^.^
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

Hey @Hitsu and @Enchanteddil,

I have one female CB Stratae (from the Market, I'm not sure their are really such Dragons in the Cave :cool: or this is only gossip :t-lol: ) . I know you are looking for CB ones, but if you want a breeded one too, I would try it for you. If you want a special mate for her, feel free to order :t-:) , could take some time but sometimes...
This is my girl:
Spoiler
Image ~*~ImageImageImageImageImage ~*~ Image

♥♥

Fin's Giveaway ~ Image ~ Happy Magiversary! :t-:)
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I'd love love a bred one. Can you breed with a Guardian of Nature dragon? Thanks Fin :woo:
Hitsugaya
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hitsugaya »

@Fin

i'm happy to take one (after this one for Dil), i'm happy to get one from Stat + Sapo Dragon please and thank you in advance <3
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

Of course, I will do my best ... or better ... she will do :t-^_^:

Breeding List:
Spoiler
For Enchanteddil
Staterae + Guardian of Nature

For Hitsugaya
Staterae + Sapo
EDIT:
ok ... first try: Xeno (Mageia) - this will take some time :t-lol:
Image ~*~ImageImageImageImageImage ~*~ Image

♥♥

Fin's Giveaway ~ Image ~ Happy Magiversary! :t-:)
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Thank you so much Fin <3 If you have any of those pink Sapphire Dragons, please breed me a pink Sapphire Dragon. You can breed a pink and get a pink egg, right? Still not sure about this one. I have plenty of the yellow variations, which are easy to get ^.^

Return to “Guilds Quarter”