April Fool's-Dandylion

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Granitore
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: April Fool's-Dandylion

Post by Granitore »

Ayakashi wrote:Very few creatures are able to breed immediately after they are released. Usually, it takes 1-2 months for breeding to be enabled on new creatures. The only time new creatures are able to breed immediately is when one of the new creatures released is a hybrid of the other creatures that are released.

Since these were neither confirmed nor denied, on whether or not they will be breedable, I like to assume they will be in the future.

Ohhh and thanks to you i learned this today, i thought it was set in stone when they get released!

(well i thought that after the valentines critters from this year got released...but they got a hybrid right away so that now makes sense)... that means it is most likely that some older creatures where it is said "can breed" in the release announcement, but cant breed at the moment will be able to in the future, so exiting, thanks <3
-- <3 Ty for your clicks <3--
-- <3 I love crystalwings <3 --
<3 I would love the new Selenic Crystal Wing and Helian Crystalwing as gifts! <3
(and if you find them, the elusive Cypheles Crystalwing eggs from the Keep stream)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Yeah. I think we're still waiting on the Halloween creatures from last year to become breedable, and they were affirmed that they would be breedable. The 1-2 months is just a ballpark. It sometimes takes longer. XD
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Was coming to see if these little ones can breed eventually - might be my only chance to get an egg since I missed them when they came out. Let's hope =x
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Danafox wrote:Was coming to see if these little ones can breed eventually - might be my only chance to get an egg since I missed them when they came out. Let's hope =x

Did you not get any at all? I dont have eggs but I can give you a hatchie pair!
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

xxavrilxx wrote:
Danafox wrote:Was coming to see if these little ones can breed eventually - might be my only chance to get an egg since I missed them when they came out. Let's hope =x

Did you not get any at all? I dont have eggs but I can give you a hatchie pair!
I was able to get some! thank you so much for your offer, but don't worry about it. I'm only looking for a frozen egg for collection purposes but I might have to settle for a bred egg if these ever can breed. (which I'm hoping for sometime in the near future). thank u again ^.^
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3

Return to “Community Discussion”