Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hybrids of Xoelia OCC

Post by GlitterEnthusiast »

Ahah, yeah. I think we'll be just fine as long as a few people decide to do males over females. (I still want my third slot to be a female)

Also, I probably won't get to finishing my character today, I've come down with a horrendous side pain that's keeping me in constant agony at the moment. :t-weep:
On hiatus, PMs, orders and trades will be slow.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Aw. Hope you feel better soon. I'll keep my third character slot open for later if I need.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
AsterTheBeastmaster
CreaturesTrade

Post by AsterTheBeastmaster »

υѕєяηαмє; AsterTheBeastmaster
cнαяαcтєя ηαмє; Greaver
ηιcкηαмє; N/A
αgє; 27
gєηɗєя; Male
fαcтιση; Underworld | Assassin
ѕρєcιєѕ; Venomtail Crow (Crow/Scorpion Hybrid)
αρρєαяαηcє; Greaver is nightmarish, to say the least. Hollow bones poke out of his body, exposing his ribs, spine, and wing bones. His skull is entirely exposed, with glassed over eyes still sitting in their sockets, and still frighteningly functional. Ratty black feathers still cling to his body and his wings, tapering off to form a ridge that travels down a long, scorpion-like tail that ends with a wicked barb. Terrible pincers hang from either side of his neck, snapping at the flies that tend to gather around him. Greaver is a foot taller than the average crow, with talons that bite into anything unfortunate enough to become a perch for him.
ρєяѕσηαƖιту; Greaver has grown colder and crueler for each year he's passed since his "death". He revels in killing, and is whole-heartedly devoted to his role in the Underworld. However, despite his sadistic tendencies and psychopathic nature, Greaver is very loyal to his faction and tends to treat his fellow Underworld members with a certain degree of respect. He is a very narcissistic, selfish bird, and he responds well to those who would entertain his delusions of grandeur. Bribing him with carrion or the meat from a fresh kill will also find you in his good graces. Challenge his pride, however, and you will earn an enemy with an eternal grudge.
нιѕтσяу; Greaver once belonged to the Forest faction, but was ousted from the pack after murdering a fellow Forest hybrid over a petty insult. He spent many years as a Mutt, avoiding or even killing bounty hunters and other Mutts. He finally came face to face with death after a territorial skirmish with one of these hybrids, and the fatal injuries he suffered are still apparent on his body, exposed bone and all. The grudge he fostered for the Mutt who put him down was strong enough for him to rise again, and one of his ultimate goals is to find them, kill them, and feast on their corpse.
σтнєя; Greaver is naturally venomous, and what little blood is still left in him is toxic. His poison is potent, but not as powerful as it was when he was living. It can still be deadly, however, if the poison is not treated in time. Victims of his poison will suffer from fatigue and pain at first, but over time the effects will worsen, eventually escalating into sickness and intense agony. The final stage is full body paralysis and then death. It takes up to a day for the poison to become fatal.
cσɗє;

Code: Select all

[color=#BF0000]✿[/color][color=#BF0000][b]υѕєяηαмє;[/b][/color] AsterTheBeastmaster
    [color=#BF0000]✿[/color][color=#BF0000][b]cнαяαcтєя ηαмє;[/b][/color] Greaver
    [color=#BF0000]✿[/color][color=#BF0000][b]ηιcкηαмє;[/b][/color] N/A
    [color=#BF0000]✿[/color][color=#BF0000][b]αgє;[/b][/color] 27
[color=#BF0000]✿[/color][color=#BF0000][b]gєηɗєя;[/b][/color] Male
    [color=#BF0000]✿[/color][color=#BF0000][b]fαcтιση;[/b][/color] Underworld | Assassin
    [color=#BF0000]✿[/color][color=#BF0000][b]ѕρєcιєѕ;[/b][/color] Venomtail Crow (Crow/Scorpion Hybrid)
    [color=#BF0000]✿[/color][color=#BF0000][b]αρρєαяαηcє;[/b][/color] Greaver is nightmarish, to say the least. Hollow bones poke out of his body, exposing his ribs, spine, and wing bones. His skull is entirely exposed, with glassed over eyes still sitting in their sockets, and still frighteningly functional. Ratty black feathers still cling to his body and his wings, tapering off to form a ridge that travels down a long, scorpion-like tail that ends with a wicked barb. Terrible pincers hang from either side of his neck, snapping at the flies that tend to gather around him. Greaver is a foot taller than the average crow, with talons that bite into anything unfortunate enough to become a perch for him.
    [color=#BF0000]✿[/color][color=#BF0000][b]ρєяѕσηαƖιту;[/b][/color] Greaver has grown colder and crueler for each year he's passed since his "death". He revels in killing, and is whole-heartedly devoted to his role in the Underworld. However, despite his sadistic tendencies and psychopathic nature, Greaver is very loyal to his faction and tends to treat his fellow Underworld members with a certain degree of respect. He is a very narcissistic, selfish bird, and he responds well to those who would entertain his delusions of grandeur. Bribing him with carrion or the meat from a fresh kill will also find you in his good graces. Challenge his pride, however, and you will earn an enemy with an eternal grudge.
    [color=#BF0000]✿[/color][color=#BF0000][b]нιѕтσяу;[/b][/color] Greaver once belonged to the Forest faction, but was ousted from the pack after murdering a fellow Forest hybrid over a petty insult. He spent many years as a Mutt, avoiding or even killing bounty hunters and other Mutts. He finally came face to face with death after a territorial skirmish with one of these hybrids, and the fatal injuries he suffered are still apparent on his body, exposed bone and all. The grudge he fostered for the Mutt who put him down was strong enough for him to rise again, and one of his ultimate goals is to find them, kill them, and feast on their corpse.
    [color=#BF0000]✿[/color][color=#BF0000][b]σтнєя;[/b][/color] Greaver is naturally venomous, and what little blood is still left in him is toxic. His poison is potent, but not as powerful as it was when he was living. It can still be deadly, however, if the poison is not treated in time. Victims of his poison will suffer from fatigue and moderate pain at first, but over time the effects will worsen, eventually escalating into sickness and intense agony, as well as limited movement. The final stage is full body paralysis and then death. It takes up to a day for the poison to become fatal. 
(DONE! Bird.)
Last edited by AsterTheBeastmaster on August 13th, 2015, 3:40:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zeki904
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeki904 »

Oh wow, I love it so far, Aster!! I can't wait to see him when he's done! Feel free to take as much time as you need, and thank you for interest in this rp ^u^

I just wanna dance the night away
Close my eyes and dance in the moonlight
It’s hot it’s heating up
I can’t even stop myself
No way

I just wanna, dance the night away
dance the night away
I just wanna, dance the night away
dance the night away
I just wanna

LF 1x1 Tem Shop
Contract?
ImageImageImageImage
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Aster, I think you officially put Kerubiel to shame. XD Your Underworld is so much cooler than my zombie Gryphon. :lol:
AsterTheBeastmaster
CreaturesTrade

Oh, wow. Thanks. XD I worked hard on him. Since this RP promotes a lot of creativity, I really wanted to go all out. I'm so glad you like him! <3
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Like him? I love him, he's so cool. :well:

Also, SIlver, I dunno what you did to your codes, but I had to like butcher and add more codes just to add your new character to the threads! :lol: That was frustrating as all hell, but at least the codes are working properly now.

EDIT: Aster, you've been accepted! I'll add your character in a bit, when I've regained strength to fuss with code. What color would you like your name? ^_^

In a side note, with how ill I am, and Zeki has driving classes, we won't be able to start the roleplay right away. But this also gives everyone more time to create new characters if they wish, and allows the both of us to finish NPC's and the such. I'm very sorry for the delay. There are also two people who haven't finished their characters, so it'll give them time to do so.
AsterTheBeastmaster
CreaturesTrade

Red would be lovely, thanks. And don't worry about the delay! I'll take the time to see if I can come up with two more characters and help round out the factions. :bounce:
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

XD What? My codes? I think the thing might have gotten in there by mistake... Or something else. I have no idea.

Sorry for the struggle.
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GriffinHeart101 »

υѕєяηαмє; GriffinHeart101
cнαяαcтєя ηαмє; Filch
ηιcкηαмє; In the past he's been called Fil, but he prefers when he's not called this.
αgє; Unknown
gєηɗєя; Male
fαcтιση; Desert|Warrior
ѕρєcιєѕ; Tusked Hyena (Hyena+Warthog)
αρρєαяαηcє;
Filch has the regular appearance of a hyena from afar, sometimes leading unknowing hybrids to think him to be one of the extinct purebloods. Jutting out from his maw are four tusks, two on each side with one being longer than the other. They are both quite sharp and he normally uses to charge his prey. The fur starting on his head and going down to between his shoulder blades is a lot longer and spikes up. His paws are dark and worn while scars decorate his fur. Under the fur is extremely thick skin, giving him the protection he needs to fight. He has dark red lines under his eyes that go down to his chin and more red painting on the tips of his ears, shoulders and haunches.
ρєяѕσηαƖιту;
Other hybrids wouldn't call Filch caring or enthusiastic and hybrids in the desert faction would go as far to call him apathetic, ruthless and that he rather belonged in the Underworld faction with his attitude. Most of these traits are not as true as they'd seem. The hyena does come off as uncaring and uninterested though he only uses these to his advantages; keeping nosy hybrids away from him and out of his mind. In actuality, Filch cares a lot about the Desert faction and wants to keep them safe. He doesn't like to see other people in danger.

Despite all of this, he will indulge the younger members of their faction to join him on patrols or play with his tail, etc. Roughhousing and the like doesn't hurt him so he normally is the one to break up fights between two hybrids once things get violent.
нιѕтσяу;
Filch can't claim he knows much of his history, explaining one of the reasons that he doesn't know his own age. He had both a brother and a sister, but is unsure of where they are now. The hyena expects them to be dead after one of the droughts of the past or a large duststorm/sandstorm. With all of this, Filch has something against looking back at his past and would much rather look forward into the future.
σтнєя; Filch is capable of control over sand. He doesn't use his powers unless he needs to and tends to only use it in minor instances. He can make small sandstorms and trip up foes by moving the sand under their feet. With a lot of energy and anger he can make a large whirlwind of sand or a wall to protect himself or others. His markings are not natural and are painted.
cσɗє;

[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#BF8000][b]υѕєяηαмє;[/b][/color] GriffinHeart101
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#BF8000][b]cнαяαcтєя ηαмє;[/b][/color] Filch
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#BF8000][b]ηιcкηαмє;[/b][/color] In the past he's been called Fil, but he prefers when he's not called this. 
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#BF8000][b]αgє;[/b][/color] Unknown
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#BF8000][b]gєηɗєя;[/b][/color] Male
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#BF8000][b]fαcтιση;[/b][/color] Desert|Warrior
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#BF8000][b]ѕρєcιєѕ;[/b][/color] Tusked Hyena (Hyena+Warthog)
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#BF8000][b]αρρєαяαηcє;[/b][/color]
Filch has the regular appearance of a hyena from afar, sometimes leading unknowing hybrids to think him to be one of the extinct purebloods. Jutting out from his maw are four tusks, two on each side with one being longer than the other. They are both quite sharp and he normally uses to charge his prey. The fur starting on his head and going down to between his shoulder blades is a lot longer and spikes up. His paws are dark and worn while scars decorate his fur. Under the fur is extremely thick skin, giving him the protection he needs to fight. He has dark red lines under his eyes that go down to his chin and more red painting on the tips of his ears, shoulders and haunches. 
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#BF8000][b]ρєяѕσηαƖιту;[/b][/color]
Other hybrids wouldn't call Filch caring or enthusiastic and hybrids in the desert faction would go as far to call him apathetic, ruthless and that he rather belonged in the Underworld faction with his attitude. Most of these traits are not as true as they'd seem. The hyena does come off as uncaring and uninterested though he only uses these to his advantages; keeping nosy hybrids away from him and out of his mind. In actuality, Filch cares a lot about the Desert faction and wants to keep them safe. He doesn't like to see other people in danger.

Despite all of this, he will indulge the younger members of their faction to join him on patrols or play with his tail, etc. Roughhousing and the like doesn't hurt him so he normally is the one to break up fights between two hybrids once things get violent.
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#BF8000][b]нιѕтσяу;[/b][/color]
Filch can't claim he knows much of his history, explaining one of the reasons that he doesn't know his own age. He had both a brother and a sister, but is unsure of where they are now. The hyena expects them to be dead after one of the droughts of the past or a large duststorm/sandstorm. With all of this, Filch has something against looking back at his past and would much rather look forward into the future.  
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#BF8000][b]σтнєя;[/b][/color] Filch is capable of control over sand. He doesn't use his powers unless he needs to and tends to only use it in minor instances. He can make small sandstorms and trip up foes by moving the sand under their feet. With a lot of energy and anger he can make a large whirlwind of sand or a wall to protect himself or others. His markings are not natural and are painted. 
υѕєяηαмє; GriffinHeart101
cнαяαcтєя ηαмє; Kolaan
ηιcкηαмє; He doesn't know the nicknames he's given.
αgє; 27
gєηɗєя; Male
fαcтιση; Jungle|Bounty Hunter
ѕρєcιєѕ; Nile Jaguar (Jaguar + Crocodile)
αρρєαяαηcє;
Despite what Kolaan believes, he is quite handsome on the outside as well as somewhat intimidating. His has a sleek and slender body of a jaguar as well as his head, except for his elongated snout and the snaggle-like teeth inside of his maw. His eyes are an inky black without any visible pupil and there are a few murky green scales in blank patches of fur, on his shoulders and around his snout. Kolaan's tail is long and resembles the one of a nile crocodile. It has no fur whatsoever and drags behind him. Lining the hybrid's spine are swamp green ridges, almost spikes, that stick out of his golden spotted fur. As well, his claws are only semi-retractable. They can move out fully but only go back into his toes half way.
ρєяѕσηαƖιту;
Kolaan is strong and brave, keeping loyalty and honor above all things. Although he prides himself on his strength, he is quite humble and has the eye to see both the good and bad qualities of others. He has the capability to be nice and kind and while he usually is, Kolaan has a stern and rough side to him. This side is normally shown when he is too busy sunbathing and would rather not be bothered or when he's hunting some criminal or outcast down. He's not very into the inner clicks of his faction unless he's being given a task. The rewards of the hybrids he takes down generally mean nothing to him, he takes the most pride into being able to find and finish off his enemies.
нιѕтσяу;
Kolaan was abandoned as a cub, most likely because he was a mutant, and has no memory of his parents. He was left to take care of himself and became as strong as he could. He would peruse the jungle, roaming and hunting everything he could get his eyes on. He learned everything on his own before he found another bounty hunter and decided to take on that role.
σтнєя; He has no markings of the jungle faction and is able to swim quite well. He cannot breathe underwater though.
cσɗє;

[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#008040][b]υѕєяηαмє;[/b][/color] GriffinHeart101
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#008040][b]cнαяαcтєя ηαмє;[/b][/color] Kolaan
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#008040][b]ηιcкηαмє;[/b][/color] He doesn't know the nicknames he's given.
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#008040][b]αgє;[/b][/color] 27
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#008040][b]gєηɗєя;[/b][/color] Male
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#008040][b]fαcтιση;[/b][/color] Jungle|Bounty Hunter
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#008040][b]ѕρєcιєѕ;[/b][/color] Nile Jaguar (Jaguar + Crocodile)
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#008040][b]αρρєαяαηcє;[/b][/color]
Despite what Kolaan believes, he is quite handsome on the outside as well as somewhat intimidating. His has a sleek and slender body of a jaguar as well as his head, except for his elongated snout and the snaggle-like teeth inside of his maw. His eyes are an inky black without any visible pupil and there are a few murky green scales in blank patches of fur, on his shoulders and around his snout. Kolaan's tail is long and resembles the one of a nile crocodile. It has no fur whatsoever and drags behind him. Lining the hybrid's spine are swamp green ridges, almost spikes, that stick out of his golden spotted fur. As well, his claws are only semi-retractable. They can move out fully but only go back into his toes half way.
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#008040][b]ρєяѕσηαƖιту;[/b][/color]
Kolaan is strong and brave, keeping loyalty and honor above all things. Although he prides himself on his strength, he is quite humble and has the eye to see both the good and bad qualities of others. He has the capability to be nice and kind and while he usually is, Kolaan has a stern and rough side to him. This side is normally shown when he is too busy sunbathing and would rather not be bothered or when he's hunting some criminal or outcast down. He's not very into the inner clicks of his faction unless he's being given a task. The rewards of the hybrids he takes down generally mean nothing to him, he takes the most pride into being able to find and finish off his enemies. 
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#008040][b]нιѕтσяу;[/b][/color]
Kolaan was abandoned as a cub, most likely because he was a mutant, and has no memory of his parents. He was left to take care of himself and became as strong as he could. He would peruse the jungle, roaming and hunting everything he could get his eyes on. He learned everything on his own before he found another bounty hunter and decided to take on that role. 
[color=#F781BE]✿[/color][color=#008040][b]σтнєя;[/b][/color] He has no markings of the jungle faction and is able to swim quite well. He cannot breathe underwater though. 
Hope these are alright! I'll make a third character if we happen to need more hybrids in the less popular factions. I also would've made a bird hybrid since I love birds, but that didn't seem right for me.

EDIT: I just saw on the original thread that you aren't accepting anymore, so you can just ignore this if that is true.
ImageImageImageImage
:wave: 17/25 Gifts! Thank you! :wave:
Wishlist on profile!!
Griffin's Silverfeather Market
Quicksale, Breeding, Doni Rentals, Quest Supply
http://magistream.com/26-mercado/195261 ... -open.html

Return to “Backstage”