The Talons of the Gryphon

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
alyssawillome
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Talons of the Gryphon

Post by alyssawillome »

Jessi wrote:Welcome~!
I'm Jessi, one of the Talon members here. ^-^

And thanks, it went well. It hurt a lot though. >__>;;
Oh man I'm sure what kind of surgery was it( I am glad I've never had surgery :( )
xXSilverWolfXx
CreaturesTrade

Post by xXSilverWolfXx »

hey guys sorry i haven't been posting.. i just don't feel very important anymore.. i feel like a nobody.
Nattwinged
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nattwinged »

Welcome alyssawillome, hope you enjoy the order, hey Jessi hope your doing alright after the surgery, and hello to all, hope you all are doing great, my life's been a bit topsy turby but it's going good and such, btw XxSilverWolfxX *tackle hugs* Your very important, dont ever think you arnt, everyone is special in there own way, dont you dare ever think your not, cause me and Rabid Rabbit will give hugs...isnt that right Rabid Rabbit..*it nods sniffing slightly then hops oover to XxSilverWolfxX and nuzzles* hehe hope you all are doing great and know your all special. :)
Christmas Time Again! 25/25 I love Frigaes/Calidaes Reindeer, Ornamental Penguins, also any dinosaur like critters,any and all Doni's and honestly anything y'all give me is appreciated. Thank You :D
xXSilverWolfXx
CreaturesTrade

Post by xXSilverWolfXx »

Nattwinged wrote:Welcome alyssawillome, hope you enjoy the order, hey Jessi hope your doing alright after the surgery, and hello to all, hope you all are doing great, my life's been a bit topsy turby but it's going good and such, btw XxSilverWolfxX *tackle hugs* Your very important, dont ever think you arnt, everyone is special in there own way, dont you dare ever think your not, cause me and Rabid Rabbit will give hugs...isnt that right Rabid Rabbit..*it nods sniffing slightly then hops oover to XxSilverWolfxX and nuzzles* hehe hope you all are doing great and know your all special. :)
Thanks Natt and Rabb. I needed that. :t-hugs: I've just been going through a lot of trouble lately.
Jessi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jessi »

alyssawillome wrote: Oh man I'm sure what kind of surgery was it( I am glad I've never had surgery :( )
This may sound weird, but I had these horrible looking two front teeth ever since I chipped them, and they were slowly crumbling to pieces and it got harder to eat as the days went by.
So I eventually went in to get them trimmed down into stubs, and they put these disgusting plastic teeth in until my permanent prosthetic teeth in. [I hated those.. They were too big for my mouth so I looked like a rabbit for like.. 2 weeks. xD]

The permanent ones came in on March 5, so I had to go back immediately.. My mom was already mad at me for spending so much money on my teeth, so I didn't let them numb my mouth because it would cost more. I didn't think it would hurt all that much, but wasn't I wrong. xDD
I was screaming and biting my nurses on accident when they were trying to put them in. I bet my face looked hilarious.

So yeah.. My two front teeth are fakes. They're made out of cement and porcelain though, so they're easy to keep clean and look natural.
I just can't eat apples whole ever again. I have to cut them up into bite-sized pieces to eat them.
Kinda sucks.
xXSilverWolfXx wrote:hey guys sorry i haven't been posting.. i just don't feel very important anymore.. i feel like a nobody.
I love you. :well:
From the Ashes I Rise, and to the Ashes I'll Return.
alyssawillome
CreaturesTrade

Post by alyssawillome »

I have braces so I can't eat whole apples either but u can carve bits out using a spoon (I loved apples so much I had to figure out how to eat them)
Grapey
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Grapey »

-hides in the corner lurking- :t-ninja:
Jessi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jessi »

alyssawillome wrote:I have braces so I can't eat whole apples either but u can carve bits out using a spoon (I loved apples so much I had to figure out how to eat them)
You have saved my life. Apples are one of my favorite foods. xD
Grapey wrote:-hides in the corner lurking- :t-ninja:
GRAPEY. I LOVE YOU. :well:
From the Ashes I Rise, and to the Ashes I'll Return.
alyssawillome
CreaturesTrade

Post by alyssawillome »

Jessi wrote:
alyssawillome wrote:I have braces so I can't eat whole apples either but u can carve bits out using a spoon (I loved apples so much I had to figure out how to eat them)
You have saved my life. Apples are one of my favorite foods. xD
Grapey wrote:-hides in the corner lurking- :t-ninja:
GRAPEY. I LOVE YOU. :well:
XD glad to have helped
Grapey
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Grapey »

I have news! I'm engaged!! =D -insert girl squeal here- :woo:

Return to “Guilds Quarter”