Flight Rising Guild v2

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Flight Rising Guild v2

Post by BBkat »

Heh, my oldest dragons(my progens) are 4 digits. xD
ApprenticeCrone
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ApprenticeCrone »

Mine are, too! I haven't finished gene-ing them up, though. They each just have their species changed and that's it.
Clicks appreciated:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Loaning out doni pets for breeding: FREE -see profile for details, then pm me
ML1201
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ML1201 »

@Ricansea
Congrats on the dragon! XD
SolarRush
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by SolarRush »

Did anyone notice how in the bestiary the Xolo's description just says 'xolo' over and over and over? XD
ApprenticeCrone
CreaturesTrade

Why are Golden Bantam Fangars so much less expensive than Speedy? Weren't they given out very close together?
Clicks appreciated:
Spoiler

ShadowDragon07
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShadowDragon07 »

My only six digit dergs
Spoiler
ImageImageImage Image
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

ApprenticeCrone wrote:Why are Golden Bantam Fangars so much less expensive than Speedy? Weren't they given out very close together?
Nope, according to the list of Retired Familiars in the Encyclopedia, Speedy was given out August 2013, while the Fangar was given out in January 2014. There's probably more of the lions in the system.
Smallguy25
CreaturesTrade

Post by Smallguy25 »

ApprenticeCrone wrote:Why are Golden Bantam Fangars so much less expensive than Speedy? Weren't they given out very close together?
Not really...I think there was a registration thing between them.
ApprenticeCrone
CreaturesTrade

Ah, thanks. For some reason I was remembering them only a few weeks apart. >.<

Also, is it just me or are Bumbles rather difficult to get? I mean, it's a training fields critter, why can't I get a familiar drop from one? These are lvl 7 dragons now and they've spent ALL THAT TIME in the training fields. But no bumble, no coral -whatever-it-is-that-also-looks-like-a-bumble, no ember field mouse whatsit, no sparrowmice of either type.... no familiar that I need. Bother and blast the things!

Also, does anyone need a wildwood owl familiar? Because I had two stocked away. You can have it for the default sell price ( 1700t) or swap for any one of those ^ familiars from the training field I just listed.
Clicks appreciated:
Spoiler

BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

ApprenticeCrone wrote:Ah, thanks. For some reason I was remembering them only a few weeks apart. >.<

Also, is it just me or are Bumbles rather difficult to get? I mean, it's a training fields critter, why can't I get a familiar drop from one? These are lvl 7 dragons now and they've spent ALL THAT TIME in the training fields. But no bumble, no coral -whatever-it-is-that-also-looks-like-a-bumble, no ember field mouse whatsit, no sparrowmice of either type.... no familiar that I need. Bother and blast the things!

Also, does anyone need a wildwood owl familiar? Because I had two stocked away. You can have it for the default sell price ( 1700t) or swap for any one of those ^ familiars from the training field I just listed.
I have no problem getting the Ember Field Mice. But yeah, the darn bees never drop. At least they've never dropped for me. :derp:

Return to “Guilds Quarter”