How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Merkwerkee »

HELP

I AM BECOME JOURNEYQUEST TRASH AND THERE IS NO FANFICTION AAAAAA

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

I feel like an ass because I said I would come to grandma's old lady concert thing today, but today I woke up and realized that I vastly underestimated how tired I would be. That, and I know if I scrambled and ran for it (I could barely make it by now), I'd be sitting there and thinking nonstop-- how soon can I go home. Guess I'll call and tell I can't make it after all, because I would not be a quality granddaughter today. :derp:
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

LokiWolfbane wrote:he prefers baths but with the arm a quick shower is more convenient. also he is an odd child. he cannot go more then 2 days without a bath, or he tells me that he's a little piggy and needs a bath NOW. >.> plays in the mud, gets a bath, plays in the mud, gets a bath, i tell him to stay out of the mud, he plays in the mud anyway, gets a shower.
Be glad of that and hope it lasts! :-) My older son now takes daily baths and sometimes an extra. lol My younger son is not as enthusiastic.
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hubby is coming back from Bangkok today. So happy. I miss him when he's not here D: D:
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Sochitelya wrote:I just spent 23 bucks on this as a phone case:
Spoiler
That is awesome. :lol: Very fitting phonecase for our resident dinosaur. :yarly:
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Aethris
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aethris »

Enchanteddil wrote:Hubby is coming back from Bangkok today. So happy. I miss him when he's not here D: D:
Ahhh I know how that feels... My bf is coming to visit me next week!! :woo: We live an ocean away from each other, it gets really painful sometimes.
Sochitelya wrote:I just spent 23 bucks on this as a phone case:
Spoiler
I love that! Worth the money I'd say. :lol:
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

This bird... Trying to take a bath and I couldn't get her off my shoulder, so I thought getting in the tub would do the trick. Nope. Then I thought lying down would, but nope...
So - bath time, pet edition.

Beware for naked shoulders? (Literally nothing worse)
Spoiler
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

Merkwerkee wrote:HELP

I AM BECOME JOURNEYQUEST TRASH AND THERE IS NO FANFICTION AAAAAA
"ONWAAAAAAARD!"

(Whoops, meant to quote that and edit it into my other post, but my phone didn't switch the tabs, sorry)
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

Randomly recording Spok and I happened to catch her first big jump. Her first achievement while still a baby <3
by Saebra
Marta
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Marta »

Oh my god, my eyes are killing me.

Return to “Community Discussion”