The How Was Your Day Thread V4

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: The How Was Your Day Thread V4

Post by pegasi1978 »

My heater went out in my car so now I have no air conditioning in the summer OR heat in the winter. I didn't want to start looking for a new car yet. She's only 13 years old and has 190,000 miles on her.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
ragdoll
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ragdoll »

pegasi1978 wrote:My heater went out in my car so now I have no air conditioning in the summer OR heat in the winter. I didn't want to start looking for a new car yet. She's only 13 years old and has 190,000 miles on her.
Awe man, I'm sorry. D: My air conditioning just barely works, & it's not enough in the hot summer days. My cavalier is a 2004, only 10 years old, but she's got 260,000 miles on it. XD She should be dead, but she drives like a champ.

Tekla
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tekla »

Rewydew wrote:
Tekla wrote:Speaking of umbria and shinies, I have yet to have any luck hatching a shiny coaling or winterlune putti. D:
I just said I had a shiny coaling XD But phoenix called it first.
hence why I didn't ask for yours :P

ImageImageImage
~
ImageImageImageImageImage
--
"Oh! My feet of fire! My burning feet of fire!"
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

ragdoll wrote:
pegasi1978 wrote:My heater went out in my car so now I have no air conditioning in the summer OR heat in the winter. I didn't want to start looking for a new car yet. She's only 13 years old and has 190,000 miles on her.
Awe man, I'm sorry. D: My air conditioning just barely works, & it's not enough in the hot summer days. My cavalier is a 2004, only 10 years old, but she's got 260,000 miles on it. XD She should be dead, but she drives like a champ.
Normally I wouldn't have noticed, but we're having a cold snap in Alabama. I drive 45 minutes to and from work and was still cold when I got to work/home today.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
ragdoll
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ragdoll »

pegasi1978 wrote: Normally I wouldn't have noticed, but we're having a cold snap in Alabama. I drive 45 minutes to and from work and was still cold when I got to work/home today.
Oh I don't blame you. We've been in the negatives lately. So bad that some people are having trouble getting their cars started. :/ Heat is necessary.

Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Phoenixwildfire »

ragdoll wrote:
pegasi1978 wrote: Normally I wouldn't have noticed, but we're having a cold snap in Alabama. I drive 45 minutes to and from work and was still cold when I got to work/home today.
Oh I don't blame you. We've been in the negatives lately. So bad that some people are having trouble getting their cars started. :/ Heat is necessary.
That or they leave so little gas in their tank that it freezes.
ragdoll
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ragdoll »

Phoenixwildfire wrote:
ragdoll wrote:
That or they leave so little gas in their tank that it freezes.
Oh yah. Plus the condensation that gets in there. It's always a good idea to put some dry gas in there once in a while.

Kaylie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kaylie »

I'm watching The Call and trying to RP at the same time. I end up taking almost an hour making one post because I keep getting sucked up into this movie...
ShadowVixen
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShadowVixen »

Anyone else watching Opposite worlds?
GoldenPhoenix
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by GoldenPhoenix »

I suppose I should edit my resume, and find myself a proper job.

Feeling stupid and like I have no control over my life, its not a good feeling
Last edited by GoldenPhoenix on January 22nd, 2014, 10:23:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[/spoiler][/center]

Return to “Community Discussion”