Flight Rising Guild v2

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Flight Rising Guild v2

Post by Niverdia »

Piney wrote:I'm just wondering what people will do once the skin contest for the Plague flight comes around. XD
It's gonna be like:
Spoiler
SolarRush
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by SolarRush »

Piney wrote:I'm just wondering what people will do once the skin contest for the Plague flight comes around. XD
Honestly if they wander into the skin submission thread and expect that there's NOT going to be some sort of rot/macabre/blood/body tissue themes then they're just stupid. The deity of the plague flight is a zombie dragon for all intents and purposes for pete's sake. :(
Piney
CreaturesTrade

Post by Piney »

I'm trying to remember if people actually complained about trichophobia in the last Plague skin contest or not. XD

Oh and does anyone want this dragon for free? All I ask is that you keep his name and if you don't want him anymore, send him back to me. Please don't exalt or sell. ^^;
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DeviantArt || Flight Rising || Avatar source
3DS friend code: 1607-2367-6983
If you message me I will register you. :3
ML1201
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ML1201 »

I missed all the mess of the drama because 1. I was asleep and 2. I was doing opening at my store. What exactly happened? O.o
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

Piney wrote: Oh and does anyone want this dragon for free? All I ask is that you keep his name and if you don't want him anymore, send him back to me. Please don't exalt or sell. ^^;
Spoiler
Ooh, I'd like him, but IDK, he'd probably be just a decoration, I'd likely not breed him or anything. So better someone else, I guess. xD
Piney
CreaturesTrade

Post by Piney »

Someone made a skin that could trigger people with trichophobia. People commented about that. Said person took the skin down while being upset about it, saying that this was their first skin and they felt like they were being attacked. Drama followed. The skin artist's husband joined in with some 'choice' remarks. Entire discussion was deleted from the submissions thread. People still talked about it in the discussions thread. One person got really offended that people were saying that people shouldn't have 'attacked' the artist that way. More drama insured. Entire discussion got deleted from the discussion thread. It was just... really messy. XD Here are some screenshots:
Spoiler
ImageImage
@Niv- I don't mind him being a decoration. He's being a decoration in my lair right now so. XD
SolarRush
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by SolarRush »

:derp:

Could I perhaps get an opinion on a skin. I'm thinking of saving the male PC I have currently (the one with the bones) and recycling it later for either plague or shadow festival. This is my possible alternate:

Where I live glass blowing is a pretty prominent cultural thing/art form. Since you need a VERY hot furnace to make the glass pliable I figured a newly finished "Glass Figurine" would fit the theme of the festival.

Thoughts? Any changes that could make it more like glass?? Open to any suggestions :angel:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

FR is a wonderful place to go if you feed on drama, everywhere you turn people go overboard with even the smallest thing.
Piney
CreaturesTrade

Post by Piney »

I love it. :crazy: The only suggestion would be... more firey fire inside the pearlcatcher? Maybe some sparks flying around? Also if you could do something with the pearl that'll be cool.
Chimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chimera »

SolarRush wrote:
:derp:

Could I perhaps get an opinion on a skin. I'm thinking of saving the male PC I have currently (the one with the bones) and recycling it later for either plague or shadow festival. This is my possible alternate:

Where I live glass blowing is a pretty prominent cultural thing/art form. Since you need a VERY hot furnace to make the glass pliable I figured a newly finished "Glass Figurine" would fit the theme of the festival.

Thoughts? Any changes that could make it more like glass?? Open to any suggestions :angel:
Oooooooooooooh yesyesyes you should definitely use this for the festival :well: Um, I can't help any with what's already done cause it already looks perfect to me, but is there a way to work with the eyes? They look really out of place with the skin. Makes me think a dragon got encased in glass which makes me cringe a bit cause owwee I'm pretty sure PC's aren't fire or heatproof XD

Return to “Guilds Quarter”