Aethelwhyne’s Ark February’ s Free Raffle

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Aethelwhyne’s Ark June’s Free Raffle

Post by aethelwhyne »

All requests have been added to here
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Thursday's ticket please. <3 :t-wave:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

All requests have been added to here <3
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

June’s raffle is over and the winner is Hiddenmystic congratulations!

Give me a few to set up the new raffle.

We are open for July
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Wow, never seen these before, seems like I lived on the dark side of the moon far too long. :derp: I'd like a ticket please. Thank you!

Congrats, Hiddenmystic! :wave:
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Aethelwhyne’s Ark July’s Free Raffle

Post by aethelwhyne »

All requests have been added.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Thanks kuni :t-:)

May I have a ticket for Saturday please and thank you ma'am. <3
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

I would like to have a Sunday ticket, please. Thank you!
Austen
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Austen »

May I get a ticket, please?
ImageImageImageImageImage
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

All requests have been added

Return to “Zocalo”