Halloween 2020 Discussion

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Reinbeauchaser
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halloween 2020 Discussion

Post by Reinbeauchaser »

HiddenMystic wrote:
Reinbeauchaser wrote:Rather than slog through all of the comments to find my answer, can someone tell me how to use my carving kit, or just link me to the discussion? I have three Giant Pumpkins, all adults, but when I click on the one carving kit I have, nothing shows underneath. Maybe there's a trick to it, but the directions say "on an adult Giant Pumpkin", so I figured all three would show up and I would pick one. Thanks! :-D
Easiest way for me to do the carvings is to just leave the pumpkins in the main tab since that is usually where you get sent by default. :t-shrug:
That did it! Thanks! :-D ]
Please do not mine my Keep. However, whatever I have in the Main tab is open for clicks, should you feel so inclined. Thanks for understanding (and for any clicks!)
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

Azima wrote:
MothballMilkshake wrote:So apart from the new creatures and the new drink + gifting, what were the other surprises mentioned in the news?
I have been wondering myself, asked earlier in this thread and got no answer. :lol:
I kinda assumed the other surprise was the carving of the pumpkins, tho perhaps there will be something else *on* halloween proper (i wouldn't expect it tho)
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
Azima
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Azima »

feralkiwi wrote:
Azima wrote:
MothballMilkshake wrote:So apart from the new creatures and the new drink + gifting, what were the other surprises mentioned in the news?
I have been wondering myself, asked earlier in this thread and got no answer. :lol:
I kinda assumed the other surprise was the carving of the pumpkins, tho perhaps there will be something else *on* halloween proper (i wouldn't expect it tho)
I thought it might be that too, but then the Jack O Lanterns were one of the creatures listed in the release thread. :/ So it's not really a "surprise" per se, cause we could clearly see the Carving Kits in the Halloween Shop and the creature is called Giant Pumpkin (until it's carved) so... it was kinda obvious what to do with them. :lol:

I'm kinda thinking there won't be anything major (if anything at all) on Halloween itself, cause the event only goes on for 3 more days after that. :/ That wouldn't give people time to participate, unless it's like a new quest or something I guess. XD
Tᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴄʜʟɪɴɢ ᴏɴʟʏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. ᴄ:
Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ! ♥
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Neuvillette
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Neuvillette »

I think I may have to obtain more giant pumpkins so I can use all my carving kits XD
I am looking for hyenas right now. My about me section is very outdated but I still like garms fenrirs and now hyenas
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

:nerd: I'm kinda surprised there's not a weight contest on for the pumpkins like there was for domestic amagnae, they seem like a prime target for it :lol:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
GoldenLeaf
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by GoldenLeaf »

Managed to buy another Mohrior, probably the last one this year. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to gather enough coins for the other two eggs :bounce: Then I'll only have to buy a few more drinks!
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Pallastronomy »

Does anyone know if dead decessus and decaying mortifelis are in the stream right now too, or just their normal equivalents?
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps

My about me is still pretty accurate as far as wishlists go, but here is my wishlist of what individual creatures I’m currently prioritizing most/other specifics!
25/25 gifts! Thank you so much!
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

I've gotten a dead decessus but no decaying mortifelis so far. I hope that's helpful.
ImageImageImageImageImage
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by whitewolfjustice »

Azuresylveon wrote:Does anyone know if dead decessus and decaying mortifelis are in the stream right now too, or just their normal equivalents?
It’s a chance thing, they come from they same egg. They might hatch live they might hatch dead
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

jessk wrote:I've gotten a dead decessus but no decaying mortifelis so far. I hope that's helpful.
Protip: dead and decaying are actually worth a bit since it's a percent thing and not guaranteed that anyone will get one. Especially in a couple months after the big lump of events is over and people turn to collecting what they missed, so keep ahold of them for trades.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.

Return to “Community Discussion”