Serendins #382, 383 & 384

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
1anioh
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature #382, 383 & 384

Post by 1anioh »

So pretty.

Every single one of mine keep hatching male though.

Every. Single. One.
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Chimera wrote:So cant wait to get a mass of little Serendin babies romping around my Keep. :well: Gonna be so adorablshhgbghl.
^ This. <3
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

But the questions are..
1. Can they breed between Dark, Earth and Water?
2. Might there be a Hybrid, depending on which breeds with what?
3. Or which species will dominate when breeding, sire or dam?
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Chibitaratsu
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chibitaratsu »

Where can you find the water shop and the dark shop? I would to get these guys! <3 :wave:
ImageImageImageImage
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

6666 wrote:Where can you find the water shop and the dark shop? I would to get these guys! <3 :wave:
You need to do a quest to access them and you will only be able to access one at any given time. Sadly I don't remember the names of the quests you need to do to join one of the guilds.
Chimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chimera »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:But the questions are..
I'm pretty sure the Serpaen's can breed amongst eachother so these will probably be able to as well.

I don't think we'll see hybrids personally, all 3 have their own unique patterns and colors. Plus theres dimorphism in every breed. The artists would have to make a hybrid for every possible combonation between the 3 original breeds but then, because theres dimorphism, there may be expectations for dimorphism in every hybrid from the community. Obviously the artists don't -have- to, but they definitely are aiming to please the community with superb quality sprites and a large variety of creatures so theres something for everyone. :t-^_^:

Magistream's creatures have dominant/submissive % values when bred with eachother? :P I know the chances for alt colors and hybrids to result are low, but I don't think gender has a role in that. :derr:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Chimera wrote:
CinnaminDraconna wrote:But the questions are..
I'm pretty sure the Serpaen's can breed amongst eachother so these will probably be able to as well.

I don't think we'll see hybrids personally, all 3 have their own unique patterns and colors. Plus theres dimorphism in every breed. The artists would have to make a hybrid for every possible combonation between the 3 original breeds but then, because theres dimorphism, there may be expectations for dimorphism in every hybrid from the community. Obviously the artists don't -have- to, but they definitely are aiming to please the community with superb quality sprites and a large variety of creatures so theres something for everyone. :t-^_^:

Magistream's creatures have dominant/submissive % values when bred with eachother? :P I know the chances for alt colors and hybrids to result are low, but I don't think gender has a role in that. :derr:
Pretty sure there are no dominant/submissive % values with MS breeding. Just an x% chance of breeding 2 creatures results in y outcome. There's no gender role.

With interbreeding species that have no hybrid(like the Serpeans) I think it's just a 50% chance that offspring will be the same as it's mother and 50% for the father. MS breeding is very simple, no crazy genetics and stuff to worry about here.
P3PPYc0rn
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by P3PPYc0rn »

All of mine hatched female (all 7 of them >.>) but they are really beautiful creatures :3
<3 Thank you very much for clicking!! <3
25/25 gifts ^^ Thank you to all the people who gifted me!
mulan
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by mulan »

Wow, this creature looks great & how can i get access to herb shop, water shop, etc...........
please mine in my keep^^
http://magistream.com/user/mulan/MY-CREATURES
ImageI'm a Sheep! thank you for the hug^^

Sheep are righteous, honest, shy, artistic, creative, gentle, generous, understanding
Sometimes they can be moody, a worrier, a complainer, and or too soft.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

mulan wrote:Wow, this creature looks great & how can i get access to herb shop, water shop, etc...........
You can't since you're already part of the Dark Brotherhood, so if you want to join another society you need to leave the society you're already in by doing a quest that costs a lot of gold and then do the quest that belongs to one of the other societies.

Return to “Community Discussion”