How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Merkwerkee »

PKGriffin wrote:News: Temperatures this week may vary from anywhere between 6 and 60F.

Me: Well then.
They were some of the stupidest things imaginable, but I can't help feeling like those cargo pants that you could zip/unzip into being cargo shorts would be somewhat help in this situation

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

Welp that was embarrassing. Like, not knowing what day it is and all..... I'm such a tard

PKGriffin
Site Moderator
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PKGriffin »

Merkwerkee wrote:
PKGriffin wrote:News: Temperatures this week may vary from anywhere between 6 and 60F.

Me: Well then.
They were some of the stupidest things imaginable, but I can't help feeling like those cargo pants that you could zip/unzip into being cargo shorts would be somewhat help in this situation
I'll be indoors most of this week, so I think I'll be fine. It's Colorado, I'm used to silly weather. :P
-------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

*sigh* another new café, another disappointing chai latte. Lots of latte, not so much chai. With a very blah mix. They should just call it cinnamon and nutmeg latte.
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

RPing rant.
Spoiler
Am fucking boooooooored with friend's obsession with this RP couple. *groans* :headdesk: Yessss, I get it... he's a delicate little flower who has now surrendered to his feelings of luuuurve. And this is not the millionth version of that scenario at aaaaaalllll.... :t-facepalm:
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

Weee! After spending so much of my savings on three Celestial Dragon hatchies, I finally cracked the 30 mil mark again~

... but now I need to find even more things to sell to get to 40 D:
Mazzi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mazzi »

Reached a baby milestone on my Youtube channel. Is 50 subs very impressive? No compared to the millions people have but they're my 50. :t-swoon:

I really do need to fit recording in with my job though. It shouldn't be hard but everything is just feeling so new at the moment. Maybe tomorrow, 2017 is the year I finish Dark Souls for sure.
:t-swoon: :t-swoon: Image :t-swoon: :t-swoon:
ImageImageImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Tyriagris wrote:Weee! After spending so much of my savings on three Celestial Dragon hatchies, I finally cracked the 30 mil mark again~

... but now I need to find even more things to sell to get to 40 D:
:t-O_O: 30 million?! Jesus.
Flaviel
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Flaviel »

Mazzi wrote:Reached a baby milestone on my Youtube channel. Is 50 subs very impressive? No compared to the millions people have but they're my 50. :t-swoon:

I really do need to fit recording in with my job though. It shouldn't be hard but everything is just feeling so new at the moment. Maybe tomorrow, 2017 is the year I finish Dark Souls for sure.
May I ask what the name of your channel is and what you're doing on it? Or is that too private ^.^ ?
Shogo Makishima... just an unemployed bitter lit major who wanted to be a cereal killer.

Remember, kids, it is called looting, not shoplifting.

Wishlist
Mazzi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mazzi »

Sure! It's been a bit quiet lately with me finishng my degree and starting full time work but hopefully I can focus again on it shortly! It's a let's play (and booster opening sometimes haha) channel. My biggest goal is to finally finish my blind playthrough of Dark Souls, after that I'm not sure. I'd really like to do some RP driven games like Mass Effect or Dragon Age.
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”