The GSA

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
CassandraC
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: The GSA

Post by CassandraC »

Oh ok then...hi everyone. So frigging stressed at the moment. How long you been on here Crazyflight?
Image"It's only when you've lost everything you're free to do anything"Image
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

In the GSA? Oh, I don't know. A while. But I used to be here as a hetero because I actually thought (hoped?) that I wasn't gay. Then I said I was bi, just clinging to that hope that I might be normal. But after reading up on it and learning things, I'd begun to embrace who I am. I'm not sure when that started; maybe a year ago.
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
CassandraC
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by CassandraC »

Yeah, I know what you mean, I was the same. I was in shcok for ages when I admitted I was bi. You are normal though - no matter what you sexual orientation. Don't let anyone tell you you aren't.
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

Yeah, you don't need confirmation to post. I'll go poke Para to see if she can add things to the first post.

I went through an identity crisis about six months ago over what came as an epiphany. >>' Ended up vanishing for a while (from everything I could) but that only lasted about a week. I just have to deal with hiding things from a mom who thinks anything "gay" basically means an embossed invitation to Hell. =w=

Hate left below, the dark stray dog of war
There's no dreams in the waves, only monsters... and the monsters are my only friends.

--- Wishlist is on my profile ---

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Hi to the new members - about time you got here Cass <3 :t-glomp:

Anyone heard from Sticky lately? Am worried about her. :sweat:

*sneaks back out*
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

I haven't heard from Sticky, hopefully everything's alright....

There's no dreams in the waves, only monsters... and the monsters are my only friends.

CassandraC
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by CassandraC »

Yes thanks for the welcome..Phantom...I've got a good youtube documentary on homosexuality and religion if you're interested. If that helps your mom.

I've not heard from Sticky no, she's in one of my RPs and she's been quiet for a while.
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

Thanks for the offer, but my mom's not gonna budge. She avoids my one uncle 'cause he's openly gay and she frequently glares at me when I draw characters in one of my books; since a lot of them are homosexuals. (Plus, I have dial up and loading a youtube video would be an overnight issue). I've more or less learned to be quiet, and I don't really speak much at home since a lot of crap is going down (mom's sick, she's very close to divorcing dad, all they do is fight with each other- and me sometimes, and I'm trying to survive college). *flops*

Speaking of college, I think my professor and classmates are going to think I'm extremely psychotic during our next critique....

Ktanaqui
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ktanaqui »

-prods giveaway-
Go check it out guys. It's mine.

ImageImage
CassandraC
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by CassandraC »

PhantomRider wrote:Thanks for the offer, but my mom's not gonna budge. She avoids my one uncle 'cause he's openly gay and she frequently glares at me when I draw characters in one of my books; since a lot of them are homosexuals. (Plus, I have dial up and loading a youtube video would be an overnight issue). I've more or less learned to be quiet, and I don't really speak much at home since a lot of crap is going down (mom's sick, she's very close to divorcing dad, all they do is fight with each other- and me sometimes, and I'm trying to survive college). *flops*

Speaking of college, I think my professor and classmates are going to think I'm extremely psychotic during our next critique....

Eek, you poor thing. I hope you manage to stay afloat

Return to “Guilds Quarter”