Is it just me or...

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Altairamintaka
CreaturesTrade

Re: Is it just me or...

Post by Altairamintaka »

Hm, I was here yesterday evening, and when Magistream started to lag out, I figured there was a server problem and I just went to other sites and did my thing. Came back around 8 or so and it was fine.

:t-shrug:

Of course, when wintertime comes around, the first thing I'm gonna think is, "Oh, no. Which server station got hit by lightning/storms/debris/flooded, etc." That happens here, a lot, due to the infamous windstorms around here.

Altaira
I always do clickbacks, so thank you!
For helpful ninjas:
[spoiler][code]None at the moment.[/code]Thank you![/spoiler]
Questing: 2 Chimera eggs (done), 2 Arkenian Kitsune eggs (1 of 2 eggs) I'm on and off all day.
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

Altairamintaka wrote:Hm, I was here yesterday evening, and when Magistream started to lag out, I figured there was a server problem and I just went to other sites and did my thing. Came back around 8 or so and it was fine.

:t-shrug:

Of course, when wintertime comes around, the first thing I'm gonna think is, "Oh, no. Which server station got hit by lightning/storms/debris/flooded, etc." That happens here, a lot, due to the infamous windstorms around here.

Altaira
Sometimes when lots of users are online the site lags.
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
dmhy
CreaturesTrade

Post by dmhy »

Ada wrote:Is Magistream hardly loading or taking FOREVER to load.

I know it's not my computer because it's new and everything
else runs smooth on it; i.e Facebook, chicken smoothie, PerfectWorldInternational.

So....is it just me?
it depends on the time and location ...
dreammaker626
CreaturesTrade

Post by dreammaker626 »

I was wondering why there was so much lag every so often and then even multiple back ups of the site happening today, I hope its not actually causing problems to how much my eggs go up in points toward hatching.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”