Am I doing well for a newbie?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Firepaw
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Am I doing well for a newbie?

Post by Firepaw »

antonio3654 wrote:For true, the proper grammar is a plus. Usually, if I dont see an avatar on a person it really freaks me out so much that I usually try not to do business with them. :P

So, the grammar, the avatar, and the fact that you made an effort to figure out inflation prices and charge creatures accordingly is good. And yes, when I saw this post, I knew it was you because I have seen a few of your selling threads.

Aaaand now the only thing left to do is donate, i'd say. I dont know your situation, but the donation is a good cause and can get you some pretty cool creatures!
Spoiler
I remember when I first joined, I saw the Celestial Dragon egg in the Shop and was liek zOMG. So I donated three dollars right there!
Come to think of it, I dont remember what I did with that dragon.......
Anyway, you are doing a great job for a newbie! :t-^_^:

edit: And you have almost as many posts as I do and I have been here for over a year! :t-sweat:
But honestly.
I don't get the big obsession about post count :omg:
And don't forget us merchant district peoples lost a good few posts when Tristan deleted the old, old topics...

(Everyone was like, OMG when they lost some/lots of posts...)

Image Image
Dream
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dream »

Nutterboy wrote: When I first saw your post and everything and saw the join date I thought it was 2009 originally because I skimmed over it. you act like you've been here ages
Lol, really? O.o
That's so cool, thank you!
antonio3654 wrote:For true, the proper grammar is a plus. Usually, if I dont see an avatar on a person it really freaks me out so much that I usually try not to do business with them. :P

So, the grammar, the avatar, and the fact that you made an effort to figure out inflation prices and charge creatures accordingly is good. And yes, when I saw this post, I knew it was you because I have seen a few of your selling threads.

Aaaand now the only thing left to do is donate, i'd say. I dont know your situation, but the donation is a good cause and can get you some pretty cool creatures!
Spoiler
I remember when I first joined, I saw the Celestial Dragon egg in the Shop and was liek zOMG. So I donated three dollars right there!
Come to think of it, I dont remember what I did with that dragon.......
Anyway, you are doing a great job for a newbie! :t-^_^:

edit: And you have almost as many posts as I do and I have been here for over a year! :t-sweat:
Hehe, thanks :wave: I want to donate but my family really doesn't have the money yet. So now I'm trading my Imps for donis.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pink
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pink »

Grammer= BIG PLUS. :D I appreciate grammer, I really do.
For creatures, I would get all of the new ones [ except for stream creature, they become WAY more common within a month ] and then catch up with the old ones later.
Also, don`t spend ALL of your gold on just one thing. Save up for something, but keep going because you don`t want to be broke after you buy something.
Hope that helps. ^^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Flaviel
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Flaviel »

Oh, I don't know you but I also think that you are doing well (better than me :D )
Your signature is also better than mine and you have an avatar, that's a big plus. I love people with an avatar :D
You are friendly and not annoying like some other newbies. Some of them are scaring me to death with their "You wann sell me you creatur...now D: ".
Shogo Makishima... just an unemployed bitter lit major who wanted to be a cereal killer.

Remember, kids, it is called looting, not shoplifting.

Wishlist

Return to “Community Discussion”