A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Re: ☾ In The Shadows [Werewolf RP] - OOC Thread

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

When they turn to wolves then turn to humans do they still have their clothes?
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Um, sort of. It's kind of like the Twilight shapeshifters. The guys basically try to avoid wearing their shirts if they know they will be shifting a lot. The girls not so much because they're generally less sloppy shifters.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Haha ok, and I'm guessing I should wait to post until em does?
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Sure, I guess. Just to make sure we don't get too far ahead or anything like that and all. I mean, I suppose you can post one other post so you have two posts as well, but then let's hold off for Em.

EDIT: To make sure everyone can interact with someone else at almost all times, with the numbers we have currently, I made a third character I'll use more regularly to interact with anyone who is kind of left out as sort of the third wheel, so that they aren't left out and the third wheel.

One other thing: Guys, I think my computer's acting up, so if you see some random stuff in any of my posts that shouldn't be there or if my posts look weird, let me know and I'll try to fix it.
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Elian Camden

Name: Elian Camden
Nickname:

Height: 6'7
Hair: Blond
Skin Tone: Tan
Eye color: Green
Build: Lean, muscular.
Features:
Vampire, no wolf form.

Dislikes: Everyone, living things, humans, werewolves.
Fears: Death,
Traits:

Cold [lacking affection or warmth of feeling; unemotional.]
This is the first thing that comes off of him from the moment you meet him. Elian is completely closed off from everyone else it seems. He's completely unfriendly to strangers and seems indifferent to the emotion of others. He could care less if anything he said or did caused anyone any trouble. Many dub him as being completely unwelcoming and this is one of the many reasons why he isn't very popular amoung dragons.

Critical [expressing adverse or disapproving comments or judgement.]
Elian is disapproving of almost everyone and everything. If someone or something doesn't have a useful purpose, it isn't worth his time or anyone's for that matter. But then again he has no concern for anyone else except for family and on rare occasions, friends. Unfortunately, if you make a bad first impression with him, you'll have likely lessened your chances of having him ever think anything of you. He isn't quick to judge, but he does have a very harsh and strict way of thinking.

Possessive [demanding someones total attention and love.]
A hidden trait that's hard to detect from him, but Elian is incredibly possessive. Don't mistakes this for jealousy. Elian often doesn't get jealous, if ever. But he doesn't like seeing his friends with other individuals, for the simple reason that he doesn't trust anyone aside from those who have earned his trust.

Assertive [having and showing a confident and forceful personality.]
In other words; confident and bold. Elian doesn't say or do anything unless he's completely confident and trusting of the effects and or consequences that follow suit.

Fierce [having or displaying an intense or ferocious aggressiveness.]
More so when his patients has finally drained and his buttons have all been pushed. Elian will not hold back from carrying out his chosen punishment to whoever has either annoyed him, or done him his family or friends wrong. When he is enraged it is best to stay out of his way.

Family:
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush:
Companion:
kindtopet
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by kindtopet »

Lillian Karmil Astera

Name: Lillian Karmil Astera
Nickname: Lily. She is known as The Crimson Star in the area where she got rid of her old pack and to some of her enemies.

Height: 152 cm (About 5ft)
Hair: Auburn
Skin Tone: Pale
Eye Color: Grey green
Build: Underweight, delicate
Features: Long scar on left leg,Light dusting of scars along body, Small star shaped borthmark on right arm.
Wolf Form: Wolf Form
Pelt Color: Black & White & Brown
Wolf Eye Color: Left eye grey. RIght eye green

Likes: Nature, Being left alone, Quiet, Night time, Succeeding, Strength
Dislikes: Being weak, other werewolves, socializing, people, liars, bullies, being hit on, being touched, being approached on left side.
Fears: Large crowds, Love.
Traits:
Independent
Lily learned to survive on her own after being abandoned by her pack at a very young age. She does everything on her own by herself. She can't stand the idea of needing help and being dependent despite her disabilities. Lily would rather die than have the humiliation of having to have another person's help in anything, even reaching something high up.

Stubborn
Lily is a very my way or the highway kind of person. Her will is dtrong and she is extremely bull headed refusing to budge an inch on any decision. She will argue until she is blue in the face whether she is correct or not, simply because she hates the idea of being a fool or being weak.

Loner
Socializing and being around a large group of people can give Lily anxiety attacks due to her inability to deal with all the energy and emotions around her. She works alone and prefers solitude and loneliness at times to being around others. She has issues socializing and relating to people due to her growing up alone and is often making errors as she doesn't understand.

Sarcastic
Lily has to have the last word. She will drive one insane with her one liners and responses, becoming a master in the are of driving others away. It only gets worse if you try to intimidate her or force her to do something.

Defiant
She stands tall and strong, she won't break for anyone and knows she has no place, so she puts herself on top. Lily will not bow down to anyone, not to her dying breath, she will stand tall and offer no respect unless someone has earned it. If you have her respect you in a non sarcastic way, it is literally and honor.

Loyal
No one has really seen how loyal she can be, strong willed and caring in her own way if you get her to like you, than you are safe. She will protect those she cares to the end and those she sees as kindred spirits who haven't found their fiery spirit and will to live yet. She will protect those who are being oppressed and they become almost like a pack member is to and alpha.

Cynical/ Jaded
With her way of growing up Lily is very blunt with her words, though she can be sly and crafty. She will assume the absolute worst outcomes and motives behind things. This keeps her on her toes and allows her to dissect plans and come up with good ones on her own part. She believes once people have succeeded in their motive they will turn on you. She also lacks an enthusiasm for life being numb and having very little emotion or passion for all but getting rid of werewolves and pissing people off.

Anything else?: Very high pain tolerance. Lily can pick locks and is a pick pocket but still has morals when it comes to the young, old and weak. She has a drive to be loyal unlike her pack was to her, she doesn't want to like they were though she is in many ways. Her hate for werewolves is a grudge deepened by unfairness, betrayal, mistrust, hardships, pain and the cruelty she faced with her pack to teach and protect her.

Desired Rank: N/A
Family: Abandonded as a child
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: Open
BF/GF/Mate: Open
Other: She is a runt, Has anxiety attacks, Insomniac, Forgets to eat, Blind in left eye, Often limps in human form. Personal vendetta against night runners
Last edited by kindtopet on August 16th, 2015, 5:35:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a person was going to shoot a wolf,99% of people would walk away.I am the 1% who would grab the gun,throw it into into the bushes and hug the wolf.

Awesome Rp's In need of Members
http://magistream.com/23-roleplay-stage ... -open.html

don't click this link...
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Accepted, both of you. I'll add you to the list and PM you guys with some of the ideas I talked to you about...
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
Illegallyblonde
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Illegallyblonde »

((So I would love to reserve a pack member on here, wouldn't even need to be a pack member really just whatever you need most at the moment. I have it planned out but before I did anything solid I was wondering if you needed more male characters or female? Cause an imbalance of genders would suck.))
Image Show me creatures some love!
http://magistream.com/mine
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Um, first, since this is the discussion thread, you don't need to worry about putting things in parentheses.

Second, there really aren't any other ranks other than alpha, alpha's mate, beta, beta's mate, and pack member. The mates of the alpha and beta will be chosen later on when they get some romance going on in the pack, but most of the other pack members are just NPC's.

The point of that miniature paragraph above is that you can make a character for the Nightrunner pack without having to reserve anything. Just PM me if you're planning on making a Nightcrawler. And at the moment, I guess you could make either gender, though one more female would be preferred since we've got three males and two females in the Nightrunner pack.

I also forgot to mention that if you wanted, you could always make more than one character. I have four, though the one I'm saving for later on in the RP...
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

My next post will have Elian in it but I'm not sure if I'll bring him out again when you bring your Guy out or I'll keep him to cause trouble while we wait for the right time.

Return to “Backstage”