Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Zeki904
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hybrids of Xoelia OCC

Post by Zeki904 »

Hey Paradise, your character looks really good, however, you forgot to make a code for it. Also, maybe you could benefit by going over and rereading the rules for a quick moment; other than that everything checks out, and we can't wait to rp with you after you fix these few things ^u^

Edit: Also maybe you could do something to make it more hybrid-like? I think if she was just a straight up snow leopard, that would make her more of a pureblood, and all of the purebloods are extinct. So if you want to keep her purely feline, maybe add in a lion or a tiger or something. Feel free to get crazy with your ideas too with what she's mixed with. That's really the great thing about hybrids. You can get really creative and litterally no one will care because "hey, that's a really cool thing and I would've never thought of that."
Last edited by Zeki904 on August 13th, 2015, 2:22:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

I just wanna dance the night away
Close my eyes and dance in the moonlight
It’s hot it’s heating up
I can’t even stop myself
No way

I just wanna, dance the night away
dance the night away
I just wanna, dance the night away
dance the night away
I just wanna

LF 1x1 Tem Shop
Contract?
ImageImageImageImage
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Figured I'd make my other character now to add diversity to the ranks.

υѕєяηαмє; Silvereil
cнαяαcтєя ηαмє; Nymeria
ηιcкηαмє; N/A
αgє; 18
gєηɗєя; Female
fαcтιση; Desert | Warrior
ѕρєcιєѕ; Hellfire Pegasus
αρρєαяαηcє; The horse part of Nymeria is the size of a normal horse, standing at about 15.7 hands. Her coat is obsidian black, so black that if the sunlight hits it right, it reflects with a tinge of blue. Flames flicker around her hooves and in her tail, her eyes a glowing fiery orange color. Now, the wings? They are quite huge. She has a total wingspan of 20 feet, each wing 10 feet long when fully stretched out. They are powerful and well muscled, needing to be strong enough to carry her body. Like the rest of Nymeria, her wings are obsidian black, and flames flicker at the edges of the feathers. The sight of her is enough to scare away most predators and other animals tend to give her a wide berth.
ρєяѕσηαƖιту; As her appearance and faction might suggest, Nymeria has quite a fiery temper. She is unpredictable, and her mood is fickle. Things she enjoys includes causing chaos, playing pranks, etc. Do not think about getting her the slightest bit angry or think about threatening, as she is not one to mess with and will not hesitate to come after you and will put up quite a fight. However, when she is calm enough, she is highly focused and attentive. Like everyone, Nymeria does have a soft side, but others have yet to discover it, as she's really had no need for it so far, other than when she lived with her mother for the first year or so of her life. She is difficult to control and does not respond all that well to authority, but she will listen to certain individuals without too much of a fuss, the alpha, being one. The rest of the time, she likes doing her own thing and being her own boss, and not many others dare try to make her different.
нιѕтσяу; Born on the scorching sandy plains of the Desert faction, Nymeria was something unique from the start. Her mother, a pegasus and her father, a phoenix, she was a mix of the two. She hatched from an egg and has the fiery tenancies of the phoenix, yet has the pride and shape of a pegasus. This combination of creatures is not all that common, as one might suspect, and seeing Nymeria, you would understand why. She never really had any friends, as she so much enjoyed causing destruction and chaos that others tried not to be around her. So, she became used to being alone, and grew to like it. With no one to boss her around, she could do her own thing, and that's just what she did. Other hybrids learned to stay away from her as she grew, and they learned to not boss her around and just completely avoid her, and this is how it still is.
σтнєя; Nymeria has power over fire, though she is still working on controlling it better. The flames on her body tend to respond to her mood, growing as she gets angry or excited, shrinking when she's feeling calm, or dancing wildly when she's feeling wild herself.
cσɗє;

Code: Select all

[size=85][color=#000000]♨[/color][color=#BF0000][b]υѕєяηαмє;[/b][/color] [color=#404040]Silvereil[/color]
    [color=#000000]♨[/color][color=#BF0000][b]cнαяαcтєя ηαмє;[/b][/color] [color=#404040]Nymeria[/color]
    [color=#000000]♨[/color][color=#BF0000][b]ηιcкηαмє;[/b][/color] [color=#404040]N/A[/color]
    [color=#000000]♨[/color][color=#BF0000][b]αgє;[/b][/color] [color=#404040]18[/color]
    [color=#000000]♨[/color][color=#BF0000][b]gєηɗєя;[/b][/color] [color=#404040]Female[/color]
    [color=#000000]♨[/color][color=#BF0000][b]fαcтιση;[/b][/color] [color=#404040]Desert | Warrior[/color]
    [color=#000000]♨[/color][color=#BF0000][b]ѕρєcιєѕ;[/b][/color] [color=#404040][url=http://i.imgur.com/FswdQ.jpg]Hellfire Pegasus[/url][/color]
    [color=#000000]♨[/color][color=#BF0000][b]αρρєαяαηcє;[/b][/color] [color=#404040]The horse part of Nymeria is the size of a normal horse, standing at about 15.7 hands. Her coat is obsidian black, so black that if the sunlight hits it right, it reflects with a tinge of blue. Flames flicker around her hooves and in her tail, her eyes a glowing fiery orange color. Now, the wings? They are quite huge. She has a total wingspan of 20 feet, each wing 10 feet long when fully stretched out. They are powerful and well muscled, needing to be strong enough to carry her body. Like the rest of Nymeria, her wings are obsidian black, and flames flicker at the edges of the feathers. The sight of her is enough to scare away most predators and other animals tend to give her a wide berth.[/color]
    [color=#000000]♨[/color][color=#BF0000][b]ρєяѕσηαƖιту;[/b][/color] [color=#404040]As her appearance and faction might suggest, Nymeria has quite a fiery temper. She is unpredictable, and her mood is fickle. Things she enjoys includes causing chaos, playing pranks, etc. Do not think about getting her the slightest bit angry or think about threatening, as she is not one to mess with and will not hesitate to come after you and will put up quite a fight. However, when she is calm enough, she is highly focused and attentive. Like everyone, Nymeria does have a soft side, but others have yet to discover it, as she's really had no need for it so far, other than when she lived with her mother for the first year or so of her life. She is difficult to control and does not respond all that well to authority, but she will listen to certain individuals without too much of a fuss, the alpha, being one. The rest of the time, she likes doing her own thing and being her own boss, and not many others dare try to make her different. [/color]
    [color=#000000]♨[/color][color=#BF0000][b]нιѕтσяу;[/b][/color] [color=#404040]Born on the scorching sandy plains of the Desert faction, Nymeria was something unique from the start. Her mother, a pegasus and her father, a phoenix, she was a mix of the two. She hatched from an egg and has the fiery tenancies of the phoenix, yet has the pride and shape of a pegasus. This combination of creatures is not all that common, as one might suspect, and seeing Nymeria, you would understand why. She never really had any friends, as she so much enjoyed causing destruction and chaos that others tried not to be around her. So, she became used to being alone, and grew to like it. With no one to boss her around, she could do her own thing, and that's just what she did. Other hybrids learned to stay away from her as she grew, and they learned to not boss her around and just completely avoid her, and this is how it still is.[/color]
    [color=#000000]♨[/color][color=#BF0000][b]σтнєя;[/b][/color] [color=#404040]Nymeria has power over fire, though she is still working on controlling it better. The flames on her body tend to respond to her mood, growing as she gets angry or excited, shrinking when she's feeling calm, or dancing wildly when she's feeling wild herself.[/color][/size]
[/color][/size]

Bird
Last edited by Silvereil on September 23rd, 2015, 4:31:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GlitterEnthusiast »

I can tell right now, we're gonna have a massive wave of female characters, and like two males. Because at the moment there literally are two males and like 4 females. Someone send help to those poor males.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, your other character's accepted, Silver. I'll add her later. ^_^ She looks really awesome!

I still need to make my bounty-hunter Forest, I'm just so... unsure of what species to make it.
On hiatus, PMs, orders and trades will be slow.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

XD I can change Nymeria's gender if you like. *Pulls out a bottle with blue gender change potion in it*
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Alright, I know I'm missing the word and the code I'm using my phone, mercy! And I am actually making a male character I just don't feel good so I'll do it later. Its 1 here.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Lol. Good to know I'm not the only crazy one up at this time of night. It's 2 where I am, so if you want Nymeria's gender changed, I'll do it tomorrow sometime. 'Night peeps!
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Goodness no, you don't have to change anyone's gender, haha. I don't mind, I was just remarking on how many females there are. My second male should balance things out a bit more. :t-shrug:

It's 2AM here as well, I'm probably not gonna go to bed anytime soon. Haha

@Paradise, Zeki & I both understand that, and you're allowed to take all the time you need. Zeki had just figured you were completely done with your form as you hadn't said if it was a WIP or not. Also, if it is a WIP, maybe try to add a bit more of a hybrid feel to her? At the moment your character feels too much like a purebred, and they're currently extinct. Like Zeki mentioned, if you wanna' keep it as a feline-based hybrid, you could add in another feline like a lion or tiger, or such, just something to give it more of a hybrid feel.
The roleplay's all about letting your creativity flow and add in new species, so let your heart go wild and have fun with it!
ParadiseSeeker
CreaturesTrade

Post by ParadiseSeeker »

Ah yes, I'm so sorry. HERE COME EXCUSES. My phone hates me so, I tried to type my form here but it closed down so I had to type it all again on a different app, so I'll try and re - write it soon when I get motivation.
“...she said all writers were prima donnas, drunks, social misfits, pompous, or depressed. Brilliant, maybe, but completely crazy.” ― Ilsa J. Bick
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Oh... well okay then... :omg:

All is fine. Take your time.
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

GlitterEnthusiast wrote:Goodness no, you don't have to change anyone's gender, haha. I don't mind, I was just remarking on how many females there are. My second male should balance things out a bit more. :t-shrug:
Awesome. Then I won't. *Puts the gender change potion back in pocket* I'll save this for another time.

:D
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Return to “Backstage”