Who has Rescued......

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

what animal have you Rescued?

Baby/adult Bunny
9%
Robin Bird
12%
Moruning Dove
2%
Some other type of Bird
44%
A deer
No votes
Raccoon
No votes
Apisum
No votes
two of the 7
7%
three of the 7
19%
All of thy above
7%

Total votes: 43

Giggity
CreaturesTrade

Re: Who has Rescued......

Post by Giggity »

I had rescued a bird that had fallen during her migration. Everyone was coming back for the spring and I was sitting on my bench outside when the poor thing feel into my lap! I'm sure she was exausted. :yarly: :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
stephsteph
CreaturesTrade

Post by stephsteph »

Flammingmoss wrote:I rescued a baby blue-jay once and I've also rescued a mouse.
Awe, I would have loved to see Both!!!

----
Giggity wrote:I had rescued a bird that had fallen during her migration. Everyone was coming back for the spring and I was sitting on my bench outside when the poor thing feel into my lap! I'm sure she was exausted. :yarly: :lol:
Thats kewl.....loly, Poor baby too.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Hey I'm Stephsteph and I'm fairly new here. I just wanted to say hi!!! HELLO!!

♀ + ♂ = Love <3
♀ + ♀ = Love <3
♂ + ♂ = Love <3
Love is Love no matter what <3

Copy this if you think so too :]
stephsteph
CreaturesTrade

Post by stephsteph »

MOD EDIT: Double Post Removed!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Hey I'm Stephsteph and I'm fairly new here. I just wanted to say hi!!! HELLO!!

♀ + ♂ = Love <3
♀ + ♀ = Love <3
♂ + ♂ = Love <3

stephsteph
CreaturesTrade

Post by stephsteph »

I Caught I cute lil Northen Brown snake today...He is bout 6" long

♀ + ♂ = Love <3
♀ + ♀ = Love <3
♂ + ♂ = Love <3

SwanRaven
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by SwanRaven »

i rescued four baby birds one was a new born without any feathers it fell two storys so i brought him to a bird sactuary and they asked if i would be willing to bring him back once hes grown to his own birth place i said yes its been 5 years so he probably died and the other three were four but one died over night they were babys that had fethers but did not have there eyes open i found them at night so the bird sactuary was closed so i brought the living three to them in the morning its sooooooooooo sad i burried him under a rock in the woods behind my house
BlueCynder
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by BlueCynder »

My family and I rescued two baby squirrels, three little birds that fell down our chimney and ended up flying around our living room and a dog.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nerruse
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nerruse »

I've rescued more than a few birds and assorted rodent species from my cats over the years. Usually I just remove them to somewhere the cat can't reach, in a container or something where it's easy to keep an eye on them. If the animal's really traumatized I'll put a blanket over it. Then I usually just wait for it to start making sounds and moving around and just let it go. Fortunately none of the animals I've rescued were seriously injured when I got to them.

I also catch a lot of spiders and moths in the house. My mom freaks when she sees them, heheh. I'll bring them outside and let them go.

I caught a snake at work once, too. I work in retail and they'd been redoing the parking lot, so I guess it just kind of slithered in the back door when no one was looking. Freaked out one of my coworkers, haha, then disappeared. A couple of weeks later we found it on the sales floor, making its way down an aisle. Didn't have anything to catch it with so I just did what they do on Animal Planet, grabbed it behind the head so it couldn't bite me and carried it outside. Was just a little baby garter snake, nothing to panic over. That was years ago and to this day the coworker who saw the snake originally (and later learned I had caught it) still refers to me as the Snake Catcher, lol.
Read my MagiStream story, The Chronicles of Ruin.
dragonitro
CreaturesTrade

Post by dragonitro »

In third grade, I was walking to school with my grandma. We were walking, but then there was a hairless bird on the ground. I fed it worms for a little while, but then I had to go to school. When I walked home with my grandma, the bird was gone, probably helped by someone.
C, D, E, B, A, G, C, C, D, E, C,
B, G, E, A, B, C, E, B, E, A, G, C, D, E, D, C, C. Think you can figure this riddle out?
ImageImageYou never know what you have until you lose it. Would you help me collect souls?ImageImageImage
My GPX+ Pokemon
AceTheDragon
CreaturesTrade

Post by AceTheDragon »

You wont believe this, but I've rescued two baby deer, a mother deer, two bunnies and two coyotes.
Lex
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lex »

I've rescues around 2 birds. Also a kitten who fell off a roof. x3
PLEASE STOP CLICKING MY HATCHLINGS UNLESS THEY ARE POSTED IN THE CLICK THREADS.
PLEASE stop clicking through creatures I buy in the forums. Thank you.

LTB Event, Donation, Black Market
Signature art: Base by Gravity (#880890) on FP and avatar art by TheLadyRaincloud on dA.

Return to “Popsicle stand”