Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Lucir
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Lucir »

I already talked with Raneth about 3 weeks ago, but nothing has been solved so I'm making this query that everyone can see.
Donating from some countries is not available.

We can't get shards nor can we get gold as gold mining is banned.

I know this is PayPal's problem so my question related to this is, I can see other sites choose to 'buy' something using PayPal and it works well.
But why did Magistream choose 'donate'?
I assume that it's about taxes and financial problems so I am okay if Magistream needs to stick to the 'donate' system.

But still, we need a way.
Donation creatures are coming out regularly but we can't get any of them with this situation.

그 날 넌 기억하니
예전에 우리 꿈을 나누던 그 밤의 놀이터를
마냥 하늘만 보며 결국 잘될 거라고 얘기했지

바보 같던 웃음의 순수했던 날 우리가
오늘도 내일도 매일이 그리워
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

Not sure if this is a bug, but I keep getting logged out and it's both annoying and frustrating. I can't do anything to stop it. It logs me out when I'm in the middle of a clicking session.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

This may be a case of word context; donate being a relative term.

If you can use a gift card, you can 'donate' to MagiStream. When the screen comes up asking how you want to pay, use the "pay with a debit or credit card". Then put in the card number of the gift card; as long as it uses US dollars or can convert to US dollars, it should work.

I had a similar problem trying to purchase something from Europe; my bank told me how to solve the problem.. use a gift card.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

Lucir wrote: December 19th, 2023, 4:40:29 pm I already talked with Raneth about 3 weeks ago, but nothing has been solved so I'm making this query that everyone can see.
Donating from some countries is not available.

We can't get shards nor can we get gold as gold mining is banned.

I know this is PayPal's problem so my question related to this is, I can see other sites choose to 'buy' something using PayPal and it works well.
But why did Magistream choose 'donate'?
I assume that it's about taxes and financial problems so I am okay if Magistream needs to stick to the 'donate' system.

But still, we need a way.
Donation creatures are coming out regularly but we can't get any of them with this situation.
Don't know IF this will work, but you could try using a VPN and setting your region to somewhere you can donate from. I use that regularly to be able to access sites in the US that block access from Europe, and it's not illegal as far as I know.
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

audrei9 wrote: December 19th, 2023, 7:45:47 pm Not sure if this is a bug, but I keep getting logged out and it's both annoying and frustrating. I can't do anything to stop it. It logs me out when I'm in the middle of a clicking session.
You could try clicking the "Delete cookies" that is on the site's bottom bar (or under the three vertical lines at the bottom right if you are on mobile), or otherwise clearing your browser's cache and Magistream related cookies. Sometimes this kind of logging out is caused by a cookie that got somehow wonky.

One thing to keep an eye out for is also the address of the site: if you see a "sid=" and a long string of letters and numbers after that, browse around the site a couple times before starting to click so that the "sid" disappears from the address bar, as the "sid" may log you out especially if you are opening things in a new tab.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

A couple more 502 errors and lag at 1:50-2amish MS time, again it only lasted about 15-20mins but it seems to be exactly the same time of night and length of time i've have errors/lag the last couple of nights if that helps
OverlordVOX
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by OverlordVOX »

Hello

I constantly have the problem that it tells me that I can't take any more eggs because the limit has been reached, and I still have a few places available.

I think I just had four or five eggs, I wanted to get one and it said the limit had been reached again.

Can you please take a look?
Image<<<<<Image
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

PHANTOM wrote: December 20th, 2023, 3:40:05 am Hello

I constantly have the problem that it tells me that I can't take any more eggs because the limit has been reached, and I still have a few places available.

I think I just had four or five eggs, I wanted to get one and it said the limit had been reached again.

Can you please take a look?
You currently have 7 live eggs in your Keep. Check the stats page: stats and sort the table by unfrozen eggs. Then check the bestiary page of all the species where it shows you have unfrozen eggs. The Bestiary page will show which tabs you have that species, so you can then check the tabs to see if some are unfrozen eggs.

You seem to have an unfrozen Mtima Brujine egg in your "Wild Live" tab, and unfrozen Marinevra Pygmy Gemdragon and Plushie Pygmy Gemdragon eggs in your PYGMY Dragons tab. Those might be the ones hiding. ^_^
OverlordVOX
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by OverlordVOX »

Oh okay.
Then sorry.
Image<<<<<Image
Lucir
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lucir »

Thank you CinnaminDraconna and caniskoppie for helping me out.
But I'm afraid both wouldn't work.
'Gift Card' in Korea, where I am located, means a Google Play gift card that can buy something from the Google Play app store.
I think which CinnaminDraconna talking about is different from that, isn't it?
And as my PayPal account and credit card are both Korean, so VPN also wouldn't work because it's not about site accessing(didn't try it so can't verify).

그 날 넌 기억하니
예전에 우리 꿈을 나누던 그 밤의 놀이터를
마냥 하늘만 보며 결국 잘될 거라고 얘기했지

바보 같던 웃음의 순수했던 날 우리가
오늘도 내일도 매일이 그리워

Return to “Support and Suggestions”