Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by sammythethief »

Ryves wrote: December 17th, 2023, 12:25:03 pm Bad lag plus a few 502 errors starting around 12:20 magistream time.
I haven't gotten any 502 errors, but the lag as been pretty rough today. I'm EST.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

I've gotten a couple of 502 errors and horrible lag at 2am MS time

EDIT: seems to be back to normal 2.08am
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Bad gateway for a minute some seconds ago.
It is currently December 18th, 2023, 8:07 am EST.
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

I just did my side of a trade for CTC with the Blitzen account, and rather than go to confirm for the account, it went to "completed" and everything is transferred, but I have no creatures. I didn't accidentally cancel it, did I? It says trade completed, but it's not.
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

bigeagle wrote: December 16th, 2023, 8:53:48 am CBN made a trade with Charubis to me. The trade went through (as seen in the log) however those Charubis are not in my account nor in any of my outgoing trades and are listed to be owned by NOBODY.....
randomname wrote: December 18th, 2023, 9:47:27 am I just did my side of a trade for CTC with the Blitzen account, and rather than go to confirm for the account, it went to "completed" and everything is transferred, but I have no creatures. I didn't accidentally cancel it, did I? It says trade completed, but it's not.
There have been a few of these incidences happening over the past few days. D: I'll look into it to see what's going on and how to prevent it from happening again. I will make the creatures appear in your Keeps, though you'll have to wait a few hours until I get proper access before I can do it.
randomname
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

Rosehill wrote: December 18th, 2023, 9:51:06 am

There have been a few of these incidences happening over the past few days. D: I'll look into it to see what's going on and how to prevent it from happening again. I will make the creatures appear in your Keeps, though you'll have to wait a few hours until I get proper access before I can do it.
Thanks so much, Rose, no worries! <3
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

4PM my time (GMT+1), the poor site is not having it right now. The lag is really bad.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
ghostjellie
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by ghostjellie »

idk if this counts as an error or not, but i had opened a link in an incognito tab and the main magistream art banner was a gorgeous winter version. but while im logged in in my regular tab it is the standard art

i kinda wish i had the winter art :t-puppyeyes:
he/him < 3
my keep sale ☆
magiversary wishlist

please ignore my about me, thats probably from 2012
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

ghostjellie wrote: December 18th, 2023, 9:17:13 pm idk if this counts as an error or not, but i had opened a link in an incognito tab and the main magistream art banner was a gorgeous winter version. but while im logged in in my regular tab it is the standard art

i kinda wish i had the winter art :t-puppyeyes:
Try hitting Ctrl + Shift + R (or Command + R if you're on mac) in your browser.
That should update it for you :D
ghostjellie
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by ghostjellie »

Syndicate wrote: December 18th, 2023, 9:40:21 pm Try hitting Ctrl + Shift + R (or Command + R if you're on mac) in your browser.
That should update it for you :D
omg you're magic, ty !!!
he/him < 3
my keep sale ☆
magiversary wishlist

please ignore my about me, thats probably from 2012

Return to “Support and Suggestions”