Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Rosehill »

Some fixes have been made:

-Black hover box should now be visible for everyone
-Keep pages now show links underlined when hovered over
-The header image should now not go over the site's right side

In addition to this, the Bestiary now shows the actual release date of the creature (for those that it has been defined. There are still some creatures that are waiting for their release date to be added to their information). The order of the Bestiary columns has also been altered a little bit.

=====
MothballMilkshake wrote: December 2nd, 2023, 4:49:04 pm Is there any workaround for me not being able to access one of my tabs because there's too many creatures? I don't know if an admin could manually move creatures into a different empty tab?
I'll look into this some time tomorrow. It is possible for me to transfer creatures from your one tab to another, but I want to get into the bottom of why it's not opening first. Can you give me the name of the tab you cannot open and how many creatures there are, and also which tab I can move the possible "overflowing" creatures to?

There is a small workaround you yourself can also do. Go to your keep via the "other user view": user/MothballMilkshake then navigate to the tab that isn't opening for you. Take note of a bunch of creature numbers that you want to move. Then use this:

Code: Select all

https://magistream.com/move/[destination tab name]/[creature number]
to move the creatures one by one until you can access the non-opening tab.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Rosehill wrote: December 4th, 2023, 1:46:15 pm Some fixes have been made:

-Black hover box should now be visible for everyone
-Keep pages now show links underlined when hovered over
-The header image should now not go over the site's right side

In addition to this, the Bestiary now shows the actual release date of the creature (for those that it has been defined. There are still some creatures that are waiting for their release date to be added to their information). The order of the Bestiary columns has also been altered a little bit.

=====
MothballMilkshake wrote: December 2nd, 2023, 4:49:04 pm Is there any workaround for me not being able to access one of my tabs because there's too many creatures? I don't know if an admin could manually move creatures into a different empty tab?
I'll look into this some time tomorrow. It is possible for me to transfer creatures from your one tab to another, but I want to get into the bottom of why it's not opening first. Can you give me the name of the tab you cannot open and how many creatures there are, and also which tab I can move the possible "overflowing" creatures to?

There is a small workaround you yourself can also do. Go to your keep via the "other user view": user/MothballMilkshake then navigate to the tab that isn't opening for you. Take note of a bunch of creature numbers that you want to move. Then use this:

Code: Select all

https://magistream.com/move/[destination tab name]/[creature number]
to move the creatures one by one until you can access the non-opening tab.

Hey Rosehill

The tab is called Temp 8, and has 6102 creatures in it. When I click it I just get an error saying 'the site cannot handle this request right now'.

Even if you could move like half to Temp 7 it would be absolutely fine I believe!
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Hirundini
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hirundini »

I’m a newer player and was doing the “Missing Rewin Dragons” quest and gave my money to the fisherman in Callisto Islands, but then he kept saying I didn’t have enough, and the message wouldn’t change regardless of me refreshing the page

EDIT: I have found out I gave money to another NPC. All is good
Last edited by Hirundini on December 8th, 2023, 9:53:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pls click user/Hirundini
Amanda77
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Amanda77 »

Is the archmage lorien still glitched? I'm having the exact same issue as listed above. I completed the xand bear part and it took me back to the keep. No new quests, no directions, no rose imps..
*WISH LIST*
Mohrior all variants
pied cervinus deer
Fish or sea creatures
Spiders
Snakes
Will take any and all if you dont want them.

My ultimate want is a white nivilus bear cub, ghost leopard cub or an adult tasharn. Can be frozen.

THANK YOU FOR ALL of THE AMAZING GIFTS that I have recieved!!! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

I'm getting timeout errors again, this time 524 errors (that's a new one!) about 9:20pm. It's different than before, this time most tabs open just fine, but a few lag for 30+ seconds until the error comes up, then are refresh normally.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Amanda77 wrote: December 7th, 2023, 5:08:34 am Is the archmage lorien still glitched? I'm having the exact same issue as listed above. I completed the xand bear part and it took me back to the keep. No new quests, no directions, no rose imps..
The Lorien quest series is still currently disabled altogether for as long as it gets fixed. ^_^
Shakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shakura »

Ryves wrote: December 8th, 2023, 9:28:18 pm I'm getting timeout errors again, this time 524 errors (that's a new one!) about 9:20pm. It's different than before, this time most tabs open just fine, but a few lag for 30+ seconds until the error comes up, then are refresh normally.
same here. It timed out twice by buying creatures from the shop. 12pm magi time.
ImageImageI love Birds!Image <3 (( Quicksale / Shop ))
Looking for Gender Swaps of many Shop Creatures!
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
leica
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by leica »

There is an error using the item, 'Box of Chocolates'.
If click on this item and try to use it, 'magistream.com cannot process your request at this time.' with HTTP ERROR 500.
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

leica wrote: December 12th, 2023, 4:06:29 am There is an error using the item, 'Box of Chocolates'.
If click on this item and try to use it, 'magistream.com cannot process your request at this time.' with HTTP ERROR 500.
Yes, this is a known issue for items for people with very large keeps, and it is one of the ones prioritized to be fixed next. ^.^
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

The site is very slow and laggy again, and this just happened:
Bad gateway Error code 502
Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
2023-12-13 00:53:09 UTC

Is someone goldmining again?

EDIT: and four more times trying to post this, AND two more times trying to start this edit. Ugh.

Dear Rosehill, I hope you won't feel disheartened by this, I know you and the rest of the team are doing what you and they can.
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”