Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
rosemilly
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Sf x rose

Post by rosemilly »

"I will, Sammy, I will because I really do love you that much and always will as long as I live," Cameron promised Sam, smiling happily. He waited until Sam order before turning his own attention towards the waiter. "I'd like to have shrimp lo mein, and could we also order a side order of spring rolls and crab rangoons?" He was also thinking about taking Sam to this really expensive frozen yogurt place near the restaurant and letting him get whatever he wants.
You can click them in the spoiler. They don't bite!
I currently have 8/25 gifts

Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"I'm glad," Sam said in reply before the waiter nodded in response to Cam's order as well as the request for the side order before he added both of those to his pad and then went to the kitchen to get those orders told to the cooks there. "So what else are we going to do while here in the city? Also when should we get the movers to get our stuff from the other house to the new one?" Sam asked Cam after the waiter left still with the smile on his face and after he took a sip of his tea.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Cameron smiled at Sam's question, thinking for a moment as he just peered into Sam's eyes. "Maybe we can go celebrate more by going dancing after dinner," he suggested. He just wanted to make his Sammy happy in any way that he can. "Do you have any ideas?" There were so many places that they could go like going dancing at bars, bowling alleys, skating rinks, or even to the movies to see one of the new movies that Sammy really wanted to see.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"That sounds like a good idea," Sam said in reply still with the smile on his face after he put his cup of sweet tea back down on the table. "Well maybe after we go dancing we can maybe get some frozen yogurt or ice cream and then go bowling," he said in reply a few minutes later when he heard the question that Cam asked regarding ideas about what more they could do to continue celebrating them getting a new house. "We could also see a movie if you want."
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Cameron smiled at Sam's suggestions, quite liking each and every one of them. "That sounds perfect, Sam. I'm just hoping that we'll be able to get frozen yogurt after dancing, depending on how long it takes us to dance." He quite enjoyed all the time he got to spend with Sam, but it felt like they were getting used to each other once again after what happened. Maybe they would be able to get along like they did when they were much younger.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Okay and do you think it'll take us awhile to dance?" Sam asked curiously with his cute head tilt before taking a sip of his sweet tea. He set it back onto the table afterward before asking, "When will we be moving into the new house? After we get everything moved from the other house or are you having the movers do that while we're out here celebrating?" He (Cam) hadn't answered that question he (Sam) asked him earlier and was just curious about it.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

"Depends on how long you want to dance," Cameron said with a smile, noticing Sam's cute head tilt and admiring it very much. He was happy to be spending quality time like this with Sam, especially after what happened. "It's a surprise. You'll find out whenever we go home; well whichever one we go home to tonight." Cam had thought of everything in advance, and maybe they could stay in a hotel tonight. That way all up to Sammy though.

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

"Oh okay," Sam said in reply to what Cam said in both of his statements before their food arrived. He nodded in thanks to their waiter for bringing them their food before he started to eat it. He blew on it of course first so that it wouldn't burn his tongue as he put it in his mouth. "Mm this is good," he said after swallowing a bite of it and before taking a sip of his tea and then going back to eating it afterward.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on July 15th, 2022, 2:36:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

rosemilly
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

Cameron was ready to dig in as soon as his plate of food was in front of him, but he said thank you to the waiter before he took his first bit. "This is really good," he said with a smile before he scooted his plate a little towards Sammy. "You can try mine if you want a bite, and there's also crab rangoons and spring rolls if you want any of those."

Spoiler
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Sam nodded in reply to Cam said about him trying a bite of his dish if he wanted to and did so after the plate was scooted closer to him. "This is good, too. Would you like to try a bite of mine? I guess I'll take a spring roll to have as a side to my dish," he said and asked after he had swallowed the bite of shrimp lo mein and then pushed his plate a bit closer to Cam so that he could try his if he wanted to. Then he took a spring roll off of the plate that had them on it and started to eat it before taking a sip of his tea afterward.
Last edited by Shadowfax278 on December 10th, 2016, 8:12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Private Stage”