What do you think of your Zodiac?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Do you like your zodiac?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 215

Magics
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: What do you think of your Zodiac?

Post by Magics »

I'm a Libra on the cusp of Virgo. I think I was born in the Year of the Rabbit.

I only remember the basics and I don't put much stock into astrology, but the sign fits me somewhat decently. I value peace and calm, seek compromise and diplomacy, enjoy the beauty in things, am pragmatic in approaching situations/relationships, and strive for balance. I do not enjoy large friend groups like some articles suggest, though. I'm very much an introvert.

Glossed over an article about Virgo-Libra cusps and it's called "the cusp of beauty."
"They are drawn to aesthetically pleasing people, objects, art and nature, and quick to keep up with the latest trends."
I feel like all of this is true for pretty much anyone, tbh. I don't keep up with trends, though >.<
ImageImageImageImage
(on semi-hiatus)
ImageImage Image
ishipri
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by ishipri »

I'm a Gemini and a Snake

I can relate pretty well with Snakes but Gemini? Ehhh I can relate to some things, but I definitely can't relate to the fact that they're social and hate being alone. That's pretty much the exact opposite of me. :sweat:
-
Thanks for any of the clicks!
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

might be because of my virgo rising or libra moon but I'm not an emotional crybaby as the cancer stereotype goes. am definitely a HUUUUUGE homebody though, I've left my house maybe 3 times in the past month hahaha

(am not as invested in astrology as knowing my rising and moon signs would suggest but I'm definitely interested in how it affects people's perceptions of themselves and as a lens to see behavior)
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

CreepyKittyn65
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by CreepyKittyn65 »

I’m a Taurus and it fits pretty well. I’m very stubborn, ambitious, and can be pretty possessive (especially if my friends). I love food, and tend to overindulge in all things I do. It’s amazing I’m not fat honestly. I’m well grounded and drama free. I’m very stable emotionally and physically strong as well. I like working with my hands (gardening, woodworking, yard work, etc.), and I’m very reliable to the people that I care for. I value honesty very highly, as well as the practicalness and realisticness of something. I’m devoted to the people close to me and very loyal. I love art of all kinds, and occasionally get caught up in material things, although not very often, and am excellent at budgeting and saving money.
http://taleofostlea.net/profile/view/CreepyKittyn65
ImageImageImageImage
wolfsavanue
CreaturesTrade

Post by wolfsavanue »

Sorry. Lil' sis wrote a cheesy thing a year ago.
Last edited by wolfsavanue on November 22nd, 2019, 5:32:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imagexx
xx
©
xx
xx
Nothing can stop you from doing something you love.
One Kind word can change someone's entire day.
In a world where you can be anything be kind!
I hope you are proud of yourself, because I am.
xx
xx
One Kind Word Can Change
Somebodies Entire day.
text
text
text
sakurakid
CreaturesTrade

Post by sakurakid »

i like my zodiac, but for the people the quality of my zodiac it's flaw.

A example is my stubbornness for me is a qualtiy because allow me reach my objectives; for the others is a flaw XD

i'm a lion XD
ImageImage ImageImage
LunarCursed13
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunarCursed13 »

I'm a Gemini, and I do believe I fit pretty well with the description. I don't understand why many people believe Gemini's are cheaters? Like I understand that some Gemini's can be a little bipolar and stuff, and we lose interest in people really quickly, but cheating was always a "no-no" for my Gemini friends and me. Usually, we just don't dive into relationships as quickly, or we get out of them ASAP if we feel like we're losing interest. We are pretty honest, after all. (I'm using we, since I'm referring to some of my friends with the same Zodiac sign as well.) I haven't personally been in a relationship, but I still know that I wouldn't cheat. Some of my friends have, and they just move on quickly or break up within a few weeks. I don't think being a Gemini is stressful, but it does impact your relationship with people. You kind of have two personalities, a nicer/bubbly one and a meaner/stricter one. Some people can't really deal with the quick changes in mood and stuff.

Please Click On My Eggs/Hatchlings! Thank you! <3
Thank you, HopingFaith, for this amazing signature!
liga
CreaturesTrade

Post by liga »

Pisces. Yes, I'm one emotional, whiney bugger. :lol:
drfritz
CreaturesTrade

Post by drfritz »

I'm not really invested in astrology nor do I care for horoscopes or "compatibility tests" based on my star sign...

...but boy oh boy, do I fit the profile for a Pisces to a T! I adore fish (both as wildlife and food), so that's just peachy.
LockRoach
CreaturesTrade

Post by LockRoach »

I'm a Capricorn, personally I don't agree much with it. Though I don't really believe in horoscopes. The only time I had an interest in them was when I went through a short-lived Homestuck phase.
Anyways, I'm not really that organized, in fact I can be downright lazy. Pretty unlike typical Capricorn traits if you ask me.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Popsicle stand”