The Everything Pokemon Guild v3.0 -- [MOON / SUN / POKE-GO]

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Everything Pokemon Guild v3.0 -- [MOON / SUN / POKE-

Post by vampiric »

xmands wrote:I guess we can't move items, so then the mega-stones must be available in SuMo then, yeah? :)
Spoiler
yes!! they are, but in post-game, and from what ive seen so far bought for 64 BP. im assuming you can also get them from people in-game considering not all are for sale, but i havent had much luck finding the others yet, and looking them up doesnt reveal much info either. treasure hunt!
ive beaten the game as of yesterday, typical me speeding through. but thats how i enjoy pokemon games the most! and it leaves a lot for me for post-game content, to fill up my pokedex.

which, unfortunately, is once again needed because so far the postgame seems pretty barebones. sadface.
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

Whew, battles....
Spoiler
I feel like every totem Pokemon fight leaves my team broken and battered. I just beat the grass trial, and only two of my Pokemon survived. D: And three of them were strong against the typing too! Stupid synthesis...
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
Black Storm
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Black Storm »

xmands wrote:Black Storm - what are you looking for? I plan on playing Sun eventually, they're both just sitting on my bookshelf right now! if it's a pokemon found early on I could send one to you! not sure how far I'll get since I don't have much time to play overall haha
Vulpix, but I've got Sun as well. I'm just playing Moon first. I have no idea where it's found, though.
Raneth wrote:Whew, battles....
Spoiler
I feel like every totem Pokemon fight leaves my team broken and battered. I just beat the grass trial, and only two of my Pokemon survived. D: And three of them were strong against the typing too! Stupid synthesis...
I just beat that same trial.
Spoiler
Yeah, that was annoying, though I didn't fair as badly. I actually had more problems with the Castform continually Headbutting my Growlithe. Pretty sure he only survived because I had already maxed out his affection. I did eventually switch him out but still.
About Pokemon Refresh...
Spoiler
Is it just me or is it even easier to max out affection in Sun and Moon? I wasn't even really trying when my Growlithe maxed. And a couple other party members are already at 4 hearts.
1/25 gifts. Thanks!
DC Scroll
Morg Fanclub Wishlist
Aerrow wrote:Love your enemies. It confuses them.
Morgaln wrote:Don't nom my mods, I still need those! D:
Greirat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Greirat »

Black Storm wrote: About Pokemon Refresh...
Spoiler
Is it just me or is it even easier to max out affection in Sun and Moon? I wasn't even really trying when my Growlithe maxed. And a couple other party members are already at 4 hearts.
I've noticed this too.
Spoiler
I was doing so with my Munchlax and my Pichu. I was surprised that they evolved so quickly, let alone got 4 hearts.
Quick Question for those who play Moon/Sun
Spoiler
What starters can you get for the game? I got a Totodile from a Wonder Trade and was very confused because the game came out just a few days ago. But I know that the PokeBank isn't available for Gen. 7 until January. Anyone know if this pokemon is hacked or can you get other starters in the game later on?
Image|Image|Image|Image|Image|Image| Image All Artwork Is Made By Me

LTB Creatures
[ Updated: 3/09/17 ]
"We don't just walk around all stabby, stabby you know."Image
xmands
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xmands »

Greirat wrote:
Black Storm wrote: About Pokemon Refresh...
Spoiler
I've noticed this too.
Spoiler
I was doing so with my Munchlax and my Pichu. I was surprised that they evolved so quickly, let alone got 4 hearts.
Quick Question for those who play Moon/Sun
Spoiler
What starters can you get for the game? I got a Totodile from a Wonder Trade and was very confused because the game came out just a few days ago. But I know that the PokeBank isn't available for Gen. 7 until January. Anyone know if this pokemon is hacked or can you get other starters in the game later on?

Ooh any tips on how to max affection quickly in pokemon refresh? I've poked around but haven't really delved into it at all...
Spoiler
I believe you can use the QR scanner and if you scan 10 QR codes, a "rare" pokemon not typically found in the alolan pokedex will appear somewhere on the island you're on (or something like that...? I'm not sure I'm being 100% accurate"
I believe you can get the first forms of the johto starters that way as well as the final forms of the unova starters

here's the serebii article with details
avatar: soranker | signature art: lengthy credits in my profile!
I collect: SB Borean Wolves | 1st gen Direcores | SB & 1st gen Serendin
Feel free to PM me with any offers!

Greirat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Greirat »

xmands wrote:
Ooh any tips on how to max affection quickly in pokemon refresh? I've poked around but haven't really delved into it at all...

Keep it your first spot for who comes out onto battle. Always use the "PokeRefresh" every time it allows you can when your pokemon does battle. After cleaning your pokemon feed it. Keep it's HP up.

That's pretty much it really.
But it's really multiple things you need to for it's affection/happiness level.
Image|Image|Image|Image|Image|Image| Image All Artwork Is Made By Me

LTB Creatures
[ Updated: 3/09/17 ]
"We don't just walk around all stabby, stabby you know."Image
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

Yo, can I ask a thing of you peeps in the future?
Is breeding still a thing?

Because catching a timid or a modest female Salandit..... No... My money....

Also, customizing
Spoiler
I'm sad to say, but.... I hope Serebii only has a minimal tiny amount of the actual selection. I mean yeah, they only have the guy and the fact they list 'sun' scares me. Version exclusive clothes??? NO! I like the color variations and I love the pink the man can wear, but... I only like 5% of these clothes. They're so childish.... Please. I need my stupidly expensive Lumiose clothes! And actual pants. God. Give me jeans.
Just wondering which Gender to go with, because I don't think they allow same clothes for both genders
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

no. they removed breeding from the game. it's no longer a thing, unfortunately.
Spoiler
yes it still exists lmao. :P the daycare is found really early on, actually. they don't raise your Pokemon anymore though, which is fine by me tbh.
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
Tekla
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tekla »

Spoiler
one of the reasons I liked the previous daycares was because it raised your pokemon for you. xD
I don't usually use rock type pokemon, but lycanroc is actually pretty good. I beat the electric trial really easily with it.

ImageImageImage
~
ImageImageImageImageImage
--
"Oh! My feet of fire! My burning feet of fire!"
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

Genji wrote:
Spoiler
yes it still exists lmao. :P the daycare is found really early on, actually. they don't raise your Pokemon anymore though, which is fine by me tbh.
Spoiler
you gave me a heartattack there buddy, almost xD Oh my god
But yeah, that's fine with me, the poke pellago or something raises your mons now

But growing your Pokémon was the original idea of the daycare xD Now it's not a daycare, it's a breeding mill
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here

Return to “Guilds Quarter”