Pumpkin Wars - General Discussion

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Sheelah
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Pumpkin Wars - General Discussion

Post by Sheelah »

TheNewBlack wrote:It's so much faster to copy and paste and press enter when throwing pumpkins. Here I was typing it in and clicking this whole time until vanillachapter gave me that tip-thanks!
I tried to copy and paste the names in. It wasn't working so, I've been typing the names in. It would be great if their was a button that said, wish to retaliate? Yes? No? Might be easier that way, especially when their is a long list of names.
ImageImage

TheNewBlack
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheNewBlack »

I'm out of pumpkins D: Somebody please squash me!
Haven't been on Magistream in several months. Any gifts of recent creatures would be greatly appreciated!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Zanthor
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zanthor »

TheNewBlack wrote:I'm out of pumpkins D: Somebody please squash me!
Enjoy!
The Oversharkie says:
All your Noms are belong to me!!!
TheNewBlack
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheNewBlack »

Zanthor wrote:
TheNewBlack wrote:I'm out of pumpkins D: Somebody please squash me!
Enjoy!
Thank you! :)
Haven't been on Magistream in several months. Any gifts of recent creatures would be greatly appreciated!
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

T_T
Sheelah wrote:
TheNewBlack wrote:It's so much faster to copy and paste and press enter when throwing pumpkins. Here I was typing it in and clicking this whole time until vanillachapter gave me that tip-thanks!
I tried to copy and paste the names in. It wasn't working so, I've been typing the names in. It would be great if their was a button that said, wish to retaliate? Yes? No? Might be easier that way, especially when their is a long list of names.
You have to copy paste and hit a space after it before throwing the pumpkin. Thats how I rapid fire (to the best of my ability) when my phone is letting me copy paste what I want and not trying to get me to select the whole dang page xD I just wish there was a button on the users profile that said "throw pumpkin at this user?" And when you click it it just pops up an ammo bar and everytime you click the image of what you want to chuck it goes and throws it (so like you go and check say my profile and click it and it would pop up the pumpkin bar. You wish to throw like 10 eggplants, 2 whites, and an orange at me so you click the eggplant image 10 times, the white pumpkin twice, and the orange pumpkin once and hit a button that says "finished throwing" enabling you to go and do whatever else you want to on site.
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!
sellerie
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by sellerie »

Ok, that's it for tonight. Both kids are finally asleep, time to go to bed myself. :t-sleep: I'm going to retaliate again tomorrow. :t-pirate:
#
Hatchling Only: ImageImageImageImageImageImage Thank you. <3
My Wishlist || Thank you!
sellerie's Lineage Cavern
22/25
TheEmbodimentOfKarma
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheEmbodimentOfKarma »

instead of throwing salt on my food, i'm throwing my food at salt
CG: THE WORST IS YET TO COME.
CG: FOR YOU.

vanillachapter
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by vanillachapter »

TheEmbodimentOfKarma wrote:instead of throwing salt on my food, i'm throwing my food at salt
You couldn't finish all these pumpkins anyway. :lol:
Vampyredragon wrote:T_T
Sheelah wrote:

You have to copy paste and hit a space after it before throwing the pumpkin. Thats how I rapid fire (to the best of my ability) when my phone is letting me copy paste what I want and not trying to get me to select the whole dang page xD I just wish there was a button on the users profile that said "throw pumpkin at this user?" And when you click it it just pops up an ammo bar and everytime you click the image of what you want to chuck it goes and throws it (so like you go and check say my profile and click it and it would pop up the pumpkin bar. You wish to throw like 10 eggplants, 2 whites, and an orange at me so you click the eggplant image 10 times, the white pumpkin twice, and the orange pumpkin once and hit a button that says "finished throwing" enabling you to go and do whatever else you want to on site.

Hmm I've never had to do that, perhaps because I'm on my computer. I just checked my war records, and this method lets me fire 1 pumpkin per second.

I have a wishlist now <3 -> Image

I am happy to get you any Artificer Shop pets for shop price as long as you help hatch your own eggs. Just PM me. ^_^

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheNewBlack
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheNewBlack »

Why is it so dead all of a sudden?
LaughingIdiot
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by LaughingIdiot »

Dead? Nah! I just fought a pumpkin war with LordCthulu!

Return to “Community Discussion”